• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ten NFL teams that could actually win Super Bowl 50

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Trent Dilfer rode the Baltimore defense to a SB win as well. Spare me your critique because I think you 3 Raisin's fans are as dull witted as it gets. OldStool struggles to write coherent comments while he fights with his colostomy bag, Tganntard has all of the estrogen fueled angst you'd expect from from a 13 year old girl and you have been burdened with a Baltimore PS education and don't know enough to be quiet so the whole of the Hoop doesn't laugh at you.

Now I know you're not to bright, but let me give you another chance.

Is there one defining play that you could point to that might signal the end of the Raisin's season last year?

Take your time, I know the BPS system is sketchy and all, but ur smaht so u shud be abel to handel it.

Before one of these Baltimore fuktards chimes in with his/her/its correction, I know that it's "too bright". :finger2:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get a chuckle out of these pundits who prognosticate based on averages and their "expert" opinion. It's a crap shoot and some teams not on the list could put it altogether and make a run and teams on that list could have a bout of the injury bug and be wiped out. There are some algorithms that give some of these "experts" a leg up on common folks like me but the majority of this is just mentations.

Agree 100%.

Pardon my redundancy, but I think that all things being equal I think injuries are the great equalizer.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Trent Dilfer rode the Baltimore defense to a SB win as well. Spare me your critique because I think you 3 Raisin's fans are as dull witted as it gets. OldStool struggles to write coherent comments while he fights with his colostomy bag, Tganntard has all of the estrogen fueled angst you'd expect from from a 13 year old girl and you have been burdened with a Baltimore PS education and don't know enough to be quiet so the whole of the Hoop doesn't laugh at you.

Now I know you're not to bright, but let me give you another chance.

Is there one defining play that you could point to that might signal the end of the Raisin's season last year?

Take your time, I know the BPS system is sketchy and all, but ur smaht so u shud be abel to handel it.
That's just plain mean Rex.
(carry on)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers
Seattle
Dallas
Patriots
Denver
Arizona
Colts
Ravens
Kansas City
Miami
KC and Miami? That's stepping out on a ledge. I'd actually like to see Detroit male it. Especially considering a girl name Suh is gone. Sorry not a big fan of his.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have been burdened with a Baltimore PS education and don't know enough to be quiet so the whole of the Hoop doesn't laugh at you.

Just plain wrong on so many levels. Let me ask you this:

Are most dbag Patsie fans from Boston? If so, is it because they are insecure about their city not having a football team???

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before one of these Baltimore fuktards chimes in with his/her/its correction, I know that it's "too bright". :finger2:

You mean before someone calls you out on something a 10 yo could have gotten right (in a post where you insult someone else's education)???

Classic...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 32 teams that could win the SB. We can debate all day who has a realistic chance and who doesn't, but there has been more than 1 team to come off a 4-12 season and win it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli's gonna throw 40 touchdowns. I hope Bradfrod is close :hope:.