• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Teddy Bridgewater Down - might be serious

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any time it is a non-contact injury and they go down like that have to think it is season ending. Maybe a cramp hit him that hard but I'm guessing that is not the case. Really stinks with such a promising season ahead and Bridgewater looking to maybe be a bigger part of the offense. I really hope this isn't as bad as it sounds.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, thats a drop off.

A huge blow to an NFC Contender. You have to hope Bridgewater recovers.

This is why always so tough to predict an NFL season. Never know when such serious injuries can possibly add to the derailment of a season.

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?!

**&^$%$#$##$^&*!!!!!!!!!!_

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any time it is a non-contact injury and they go down like that have to think it is season ending. Maybe a cramp hit him that hard but I'm guessing that is not the case. Really stinks with such a promising season ahead and Bridgewater looking to maybe be a bigger part of the offense. I really hope this isn't as bad as it sounds.
the speeding ambulance video heading to Winter Park has me thinking it's much worse. Hope not though. Non contact injuries suck

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the speeding ambulance video heading to Winter Park has me thinking it's much worse. Hope not though. Non contact injuries suck

You always have those about 3% times where a player goes down like this and it ends up being minor somehow. Broncos had that with one of their linebackers a couple of years ago during training camp where he went down hard and they brought out the ambulance and then next thing you know he was back at practice the next day. Most of the time when you read stories like this it just doesn't seem to end up that way.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the worst things about today's football....with the size/speed of these players, there are simply way too many injuries. Really ruins the product.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why always so tough to predict an NFL season. Never know when such serious injuries can possibly add to the derailment of a season.
Best I can tell the Vikings are losing about 20 yards in the air a game and probably about 14 yards on the ground a game and thats assuming that Hill can still play and Bridgewater wasn't going to get any better.

This is likely at least a 3 win drop for the Vikings.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CrIapbpWIAEly9u.jpg

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best I can tell the Vikings are losing about 20 yards in the air a game and probably about 14 yards on the ground a game and thats assuming that Hill can still play and Bridgewater wasn't going to get any better.

This is likely at least a 3 win drop for the Vikings.

Which in the NFL is the difference sometimes between top contender and missing the playoffs. Heck last year the Broncos final game decided whether they were the #1 seed or anything between that and the 5th seed. And that was the final game of the year. Really hate to hear this kind of news but it does happen every year to some team that they lose the franchise QB. I can't remember the stat but last year something like over half the teams had their back ups start in games because of injuries to the starting QB.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which in the NFL is the difference sometimes between top contender and missing the playoffs. Heck last year the Broncos final game decided whether they were the #1 seed or anything between that and the 5th seed. And that was the final game of the year. Really hate to hear this kind of news but it does happen every year to some team that they lose the franchise QB. I can't remember the stat but last year something like over half the teams had their back ups start in games because of injuries to the starting QB.
It wasn't until a couple of years ago until I really started paying attention to backup QBs. Some teams dont have much of a dropoff at the QB spot but a lot of teams do. Alex Smith might be the 10th best player on the Chiefs but if he goes down then the season is over.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing for Vikings fan, Mark Sanchez should be available soon! :hammer:

sanchez211.gif

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't until a couple of years ago until I really started paying attention to backup QBs. Some teams dont have much of a dropoff at the QB spot but a lot of teams do. Alex Smith might be the 10th best player on the Chiefs but if he goes down then the season is over.

It is true. Like right now honestly I have no clue if there would be a drop off if Siemian, Sanchez, or Lynch had to go in and take snaps for the Broncos. Just watching the Patriots game the other day though and looks like a huge drop off from Brady to that of Jimmy G. We saw with Rodgers out not that long ago the team really struggled in the games he missed and barely held on to get into the playoffs. Obviously the Colts a while back without Manning were down right terrible because they had maybe the worst back up QB in the league.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, wasn't there a discussion about future leg injuries for Bridgewater during the draft process for skinny knees or am I off?