• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team name update.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the name should never have been changed . this organization has zero self awareness at all . at the very least the fans should have picked the name not ron and jason
When retail stores stopped selling Skins gear is when Snyder and maybe the NFL as a whole buckled.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point @Sharkinva I'm just ready to get it over with and move on. They missed in FA and it looks like they might have missed in the draft too, save for Bates and maybe Cosmi.

Rivera is officially on the hot seat now. The stadium is literally falling apart. This is a look over here moment. This video doesn't come out if we had won Sunday and Eagles fans don't go tumbling out of the stadium onto the field.
Those Eagles fans are saying no medical attention whatsoever was given to them. And the WFT's response was whack as shit as usual.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When retail stores stopped selling Skins gear is when Snyder and maybe the NFL as a whole buckled.
I believe they'll continue selling skins merchandise on eBay, amazon etc cuz the demand remains for that logo and product. even now, with the no name WFT

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peeps in the yt comment section were saying the stars mean the team will be called the Commanders. That would be whack if so.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe they'll continue selling skins merchandise on eBay, amazon etc cuz the demand remains for that logo and product. even now, with the no name WFT
Yeah, that's cool. I'm not buying any. I have a camo baseball cap, a couple shirts, some sweatshirts and a nice jacket. I'm good with thast and no way in fuck am I giving Snyder any money.

Someone needs to organize a sell the team Snyder you fuckin dickhead rally. I'd support n go to that.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peeps in the yt comment section were saying the stars mean the team will be called the Commanders. That would be whack if so.
I can live with Commanders. Redtails has a great story behind it but not a good football team name.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's cool. I'm not buying any. I have a camo baseball cap, a couple shirts, some sweatshirts and a nice jacket. I'm good with thast and no way in fuck am I giving Snyder any money.

Someone needs to organize a sell the team Snyder you fuckin dickhead rally. I'd support n go to that.
amazon and eBay $$ doesn't go to Snyder.

but I get having enuff gear. I have a lot already and am good to go myself

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent bought anything redskins or football
Team related since I bought a rg3 t shirt before he got hurt.

I’m also not giving Dan any fucking money of mine. I wont buy any new Commander team
Gear, because that name is just as fucking stupid as “football team,” is.

But I’m not going to disown the franchise like a crybaby as some on this board have threatened. Repeatedly.

Boo hoo. The team had to change their name which they shouldnt. Now they’re an expansion team.

Lighten up, francis.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think it will be Hogs related just for the fact it's being released on Ground Hogs day?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's political or military I'm done can't support this team anymore
I'm gonna support them. I couldn't stop if I tried. With all the bullshit and losing I have dealt with over the last 25 year, a name change is not gonna be what pushes me over the edge.

I said before, the colors was what mattered to me. I need to watch the game on Sundays and feel like I'm watching the Redskins. I need them to look like the Skins out there.

I'll probably get my Caps fan card snatched for this but I will admit, my viewership of the Caps dropped about 85 to 90% when then went black and teal. When the Caps played the Red Wings in the cup, I honestly really didn't care.

I kept up with the scores in the paper and on SportsCenter, but I didn't watch them.

As soon as they started rocking the Red again, I was back. This wasn't a decision either. I just looked up one day and realized I didn't really watch or care about the Caps anymore.

Burgundy and Gold was essential for me.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent bought anything redskins or football
Team related since I bought a rg3 t shirt before he got hurt.

I’m also not giving Dan any fucking money of mine. I wont buy any new Commander team
Gear, because that name is just as fucking stupid as “football team,” is.

But I’m not going to disown the franchise like a crybaby as some on this board have threatened. Repeatedly.

Boo hoo. The team had to change their name which they shouldnt. Now they’re an expansion team.

Lighten up, francis.
We will see what happens . It’s ok to feel what you feel and being a follower is easy . If he does what he says then so be it . As far as I am concerned it is an expansion team from the DMV . It will have to earn my fandom. Does anybody care? No they do not but since I control me and my opinions no matter how lame they are I will approach it as I see fit . Everyone else here will do the same as well and so will you . So get used to it as there will be many changes here

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had the same opinion, I am not buying gear because I do not want Snyder to have the money. If things are the way they were in the past anything that is NFL licensed whatever portioned is allotted to the NFL is divided equally between teams. Different story if it is not NFL licensed.

The thing about a military name is it has nothing to do with Washington. Yes the Pentagon is here but the really military outposts are not. I have great love for the military since I served. Still does not resonate with me as a Washington team name.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a finalist list of like six or seven names? I heard Defenders, Presidents, Brigade and a few others,,, any truth to this list or was I being led down that road again. I kinda like Brigade with black and white uni's,,, with a hint of red and yellow,,, covering all the bases.

PackJason.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Washington Hogs would be a sweet name.

But I don't have a dog in the fight.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the same opinion, I am not buying gear because I do not want Snyder to have the money. If things are the way they were in the past anything that is NFL licensed whatever portioned is allotted to the NFL is divided equally between teams. Different story if it is not NFL licensed.

The thing about a military name is it has nothing to do with Washington. Yes the Pentagon is here but the really military outposts are not. I have great love for the military since I served. Still does not resonate with me as a Washington team name.
I can’t buy anything either. My passion is shifting . The redskins were my football passion . In my lifetime we have had 4 owners , GPM was a dick I wasn’t old enough to know , Williams was next and he brought the skins up and hired “ untouchables “ , JKC led us to our best era . The constant was the name redskins . Any other name is just a name no matter how much lipstick you put on that pig