• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team Future Rankings

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cane at least says things you can respond to. Buckyboy just throws words at the wall.

Oh... you expect me to respond on this?

"How does someone convert an expiring contract into a top 10 All-Star?"

I did... I said "What an idiot!" (if he can ask this...)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs have Dan "Spend money" Gilbert...they will be fine long-term. Near future, not so much.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs have Dan "Spend money" Gilbert...they will be fine long-term. Near future, not so much.

I think most owners are willing to spend money if they feel like it will get them somewhere. Even terrible owners like Dolan are willing to spend money.

But this is only a question if you wind up getting enough high quality players on your roster that you go over the cap.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... you expect me to respond on this?

"How does someone convert an expiring contract into a top 10 All-Star?"

I did... I said "What an idiot!" (if he can ask this...)

I know you think this is some sort of witty response but it really isn't.

Either you can articulate your argument or you can't.

Explain how the Charlotte Hornets would be able to use Nick Batum's contract to bring in a Top 10 all-star.

To be gracious, I'll let you include anyone that made an All-NBA team as well as any all-star last year which is more than 10 players.

Or just keep hurling insults until you blow a gasket again.

Doesn't really matter to me. Your insults are remarkably less interesting than the ding dongs over in the PF which I didn't think was possible.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most owners are willing to spend money if they feel like it will get them somewhere. Even terrible owners like Dolan are willing to spend money.

But this is only a question if you wind up getting enough high quality players on your roster that you go over the cap.

agree with this. if there's any possibility of a title being within reach i doubt very seriously that there's an owner out there who WON'T spend money...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you think this is some sort of witty response but it really isn't.

Either you can articulate your argument or you can't.

Explain how the Charlotte Hornets would be able to use Nick Batum's contract to bring in a Top 10 all-star.

To be gracious, I'll let you include anyone that made an All-NBA team as well as any all-star last year which is more than 10 players.

Or just keep hurling insults until you blow a gasket again.

Doesn't really matter to me. Your insults are remarkably less interesting than the ding dongs over in the PF which I didn't think was possible.
Oh you are an idiot!

I didn't say that a salary filler will land them back a top-10 star idiot...

I said can land them back a top-10 All star, because of Batum's contract size... it can be 2xtop-30, 3xpotential AllStars, or a mixture of the above... Or, even used as a salary filler on 3-team deal with a team that looks for a partner that has a salary filler (in order for them to land a top-10 all star) and bring back a clutch player and lots of roster depth...

Rozier otoh, is a beautiful and fully justifiable descending contract...

But then again, you have the Lakers rated 4 and the Clippers 3... Although the Clips have a ton of assets and their All-Stars in an age that still has room of improvement, while the Lakers have Bron just before retirement and no assets whatsoever (other than cheap contract Kuzma).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you are an idiot!

I didn't say that a salary filler will land them back a top-10 star idiot...

I said can land them back a top-10 All star, because of Batum's contract size... it can be 2xtop-30, 3xpotential AllStars, or a mixture of the above... Or, even used as a salary filler on 3-team deal with a team that looks for a partner that has a salary filler and bring back a clutch player and lots of roster depth...

Rozier otoh, is a beautiful and fully justifiable descending contract...

But then again, you have the Lakers rated 4 and the Clippers 3... Although the Clips have a ton of assets and their All-Stars in an age that still has room of improvement, while the Lakers have Bron just before retirement and no assets whatsoever (other than cheap contract Kuzma).

Is being stupid like being high all the time?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Miami Heat(Near Term - 6, Long Term - 6) - They have some nice young pieces in Bam and Herro but their star is a mercurial tricenarian(looked that word up) who has a lot of miles in the odometer. They lost a bunch of assets going forward."

Idiots don't have to think straight... It's their mentality that proves them idiots in the first place...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Memphis Grizzlies(Near Term 4, Long Term 7) - Playing better than I expected and may have hit the jackpot with Morant. Jackson still has loads of potential as well."

Idiots don't have to think straight... It's their mentality that proves them idiots in the first place...

"Playing better than I expected"... LOL... I was saying... it's the Mentality issue!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Milwaukee Bucks(Near Term - 8, Long Term - 6-8) - There are still questions about how playoff ready this team is and whether they will always be a regular season monster that fades in the playoffs as constructed. But they have plenty of talent and a relatively easy change could vault them to title favorites. Long term it will all depend on Giannis and what he chooses to do. He leaves and they will be back to obscurity."

I particularly "admired" this idiocy...

Criteria for the Bucks is "if Giannis stays"... it's not for the Lakers if AD stays, it's not for the Rockets if Harden stays (etc for all other teams)... it's only for the Bucks!

Listen idiot... The Bucks don't pay a penny in lux tax and have all their roster locked for many seasons to come... It's only deep roster Brown and Connaughton that are expiring next season and the Bucks have plenty of cap room to resign them (if they so chose - both want to stay)...

The Bucks also have another AllStar and top-20 player on Khris Middleton next to Giannis and a potential All Star on 22yo Donte Divincenzo under rookie contract...

They also have an army of assets which they keep in reserve on the Wisconsin Herd (which is "flying" in the G-league having the best record out of all teams) because they don't have space for all that want to be part of the Bucks "family" in the main roster (every player wants to be a Buck - all agents advise their players to try and make it to the Bucks roster) and also have the best training personnel, the best training premises and the best arena in the entire league...

Additionally, The locker room relations between on the Bucks roster, are a world wide example and makes everybody (like Hill, Lopez this season) want to come back...

If there is one team in the NBA that is secured to be contending for the title for each and every year of the following decade, that is the Bucks!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Milwaukee Bucks(Near Term - 8, Long Term - 6-8) - There are still questions about how playoff ready this team is and whether they will always be a regular season monster that fades in the playoffs as constructed. But they have plenty of talent and a relatively easy change could vault them to title favorites. Long term it will all depend on Giannis and what he chooses to do. He leaves and they will be back to obscurity."

I particularly "admired" this idiocy...

Criteria for the Bucks is "if Giannis stays"... it's not for the Lakers if AD stays, it's not for the Rockets if Harden stays (etc for all other teams)... it's only for the Bucks!

Listen idiot... The Bucks don't pay a penny in lux tax and have all their roster locked for many seasons to come... It's only deep roster Brown and Connaughton that are expiring next season and the Bucks have plenty of cap room to resign them (if they so chose - both want to stay)...

The Bucks also have another AllStar and top-20 player on Khris Middleton next to Giannis and a potential All Star on 22yo Donte Divincenzo under rookie contract...

They also have an army of assets which they keep in reserve on the Wisconsin Herd (which is "flying" in the G-league having the best record out of all teams) because they don't have space for all that want to be part of the Bucks "family" in the main roster (every player wants to be a Buck - all agents advise their players to try and make it to the Bucks roster) and also have the best training personnel, the best training premises and the best arena in the entire league...

Additionally, The locker room relations between on the Bucks roster, are a world wide example and makes everybody (like Hill, Lopez this season) want to come back...

If there is one team in the NBA that is secured to be contending for the title for each and every year of the following decade, that is the Bucks!

giphy.gif

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings are too high on both numbers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh, has someone been in Mom's Ouzo again?

giphy.gif

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings are too high on both numbers.

Basically, the whole list is crap... Other than trying desperately to underrate the Hornets, the Wizards, the Clippers, the Pistons, the Bucks and the Grizzlies future with no justification whatsoever based on young talent or financials, or assets, but by using "crystal ball" criteria and by diverting facts, he made it clear in the O/P why he made this thread...

He said in exact words: "Bucky's list was pretty messy so I figured I would give my view of the future rankings of various teams." (he means me and this thread: " The future potential of 2020's projected playoff teams from worst to best: "

He got jealous of the thread made by me and thought of a way to prove himself the idiot he is, hoping to find support by the rest of the (handful of) idiots that dominate this forum because I've in multiple times exposed them to be the idiots they are... see?

Notice that the few ones he got correct, the justification behind them is in all cases an exact copy of mine...

Actually it might be that all this (handful of) idiots are the same person (or two) posting with multiple accounts that congratulate each other...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically, the whole list is crap... Other than trying desperately to underrate the Hornets, the Wizards, the Clippers, the Pistons, the Bucks and the Grizzlies future with no justification whatsoever based on young talent or financials, or assets, but by using "crystal ball" criteria and by diverting facts, he made it clear in the O/P why he made this thread...

He said in exact words: "Bucky's list was pretty messy so I figured I would give my view of the future rankings of various teams." (he means me and this thread: " The future potential of 2020's projected playoff teams from worst to best: "

He got jealous of the thread made by me and thought of a way to prove himself the idiot he is, hoping to find support by the rest of the (handful of) idiots that dominate this forum because I've in multiple times exposed them to be the idiots they are... see?

Notice that the few ones he got correct, the justification behind them is in all cases an exact copy of mine...

Actually it might be that all this (handful of) idiots are the same person (or two) posting with multiple accounts that congratulate each other...

oh look, Bucky's jealous...:heh: