• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TC thread

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has Humphries done exactly? What does Humphries bring that TM and CS don’t bring? Add that to him missing 15 games the last two seasons and ask why keep him?

I know, I know…Aaron Rodgers hand-picked him. Wait. Aaron Rodgers isn’t our QB? Oh…you think Ryan Fitzpatrick gets to make these kinds of decisions for Washington while Aaron Rodgers does not for GB. Wow.

Look. Humphries may make the team but he is far, far from a lock. It is far more likely Cam Sims is a lock. They have already stated they wanted to play Samuels in the slot quite a bit. There is your veteran presence…oh, and a guy named Logan Thomas. Lastly, and most importantly, Fitz doesn’t get to pick the team. He may have requested that RR look at Humphries but only 150k is guaranteed…really that is nothing. Humphries will have to earn his spot.

NBC Sports Washington's J.P. Finlay believes Washington WR Adam Humphries could see "around 60" targets this year.​

"Expect Terry McLaurin and Curtis Samuel to have more than 100 targets each, and don’t sleep on Adam Humphries getting around 60 looks too," Finlay writes. He also predicts that J.D. McKissic's 110 targets from last year "will fall, probably by about 20 percent and perhaps more" given the change in approach from Alex Smith to Ryan Fitzpatrick. If anything, it's clear that Humphries, 28, has a leg up on the competition as Washington's No. 3 receiver to open the season.
RELATED:
SOURCE: JP Finlay on Twitter
Jul 8, 2021, 9:20 AM ET

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some pundits info

NBC Sports Washington's J.P. Finlay believes Washington WR Adam Humphries could see "around 60" targets this year.​

"Expect Terry McLaurin and Curtis Samuel to have more than 100 targets each, and don’t sleep on Adam Humphries getting around 60 looks too," Finlay writes. He also predicts that J.D. McKissic's 110 targets from last year "will fall, probably by about 20 percent and perhaps more" given the change in approach from Alex Smith to Ryan Fitzpatrick. If anything, it's clear that Humphries, 28, has a leg up on the competition as Washington's No. 3 receiver to open the season.
RELATED:
SOURCE: JP Finlay on Twitter
Jul 8, 2021, 9:20 AM ET

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a pretty strong prediction for a guy who you guys think is not a lock.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be shocked if he gets 600 yards because I am unsure of his opportunities. I am hoping for plenty of red zone work for him though. 7 TDS would be nice.

Is that you prediction for Sims this year? 7tds?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that you prediction for Sims this year? 7tds?

It is my hope because he has the size to be a tremendous red zone target. I am hoping to see more red zone opportunities for the team and have our QB have the balls to throw it…unlike your bitch boy Alex Smith.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is my hope because he has the size to be a tremendous red zone target. I am hoping to see more red zone opportunities for the team and have our QB have the balls to throw it…unlike your bitch boy Alex Smith.

lol. my boy? Do you agree that Tmac and Humphries are the two best route runners on this core right now?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a pretty strong prediction for a guy who you guys think is not a lock.

So…can you ask JP where he thinks Brown fits in?

I assume he believes Samuel will be outside a lot this season…why, when he is more effective from the slot?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So…can you ask JP where he thinks Brown fits in?

I assume he believes Samuel will be outside a lot this season…why, when he is more effective from the slot?

Brown is the big play deep threat like Samuel. Samuel might get some carries this year. I think Humphries is the slot b/c he is the 2nd best route runner on the team. Tmac can do anything. Those should be the four Wr's who should produce this year barring any injuries.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. my boy? Do you agree that Tmac and Humphries are the two best route runners on this core right now?

Why does that matter?

I will say TM and CS are the best WRs right now.

Humphries is a slot guy…the end. Samuel‘s best place is the slot. Do you agree?

So wouldn’t it make more sense to plug TM and Brown/Sims outside while Samuels runs the slot?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown is the big play deep threat like Samuel. Samuel might get some carries this year. I think Humphries is the slot b/c he is the 2nd best route runner on the team. Tmac can do anything. Those should be the four Wr's who should produce this year barring any injuries.

Brown will play outside. No argument.

Samuel will get some carries…no argument.

So, do you think Samuel will be our new RB?

Why wouldn’t Samuel play his best best position…the slot?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does that matter?

I will say TM and CS are the best WRs right now.

Humphries is a slot guy…the end. Samuel‘s best place is the slot. Do you agree?

So wouldn’t it make more sense to plug TM and Brown/Sims outside while Samuels runs the slot?

Samuel is going to play everywhere in my opinion and will get some carries. Route running matters. lol. cmon dude.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown will play outside. No argument.

Samuel will get some carries…no argument.

So, do you think Samuel will be our new RB?

Why wouldn’t Samuel play his best best position…the slot?

No Samuel wont be our new RB but he will cut into JD's production. He will do all the trick plays and screens. They can move Samuel anywhere on the field b/c they have a true slot in Humphries. You were wrong last year saying JD wont make the team and he wasnt our 3rd down back. You are wrong this year that Humphries wont make the team or is on the bubble like skinsdad says.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samuel is going to play everywhere in my opinion and will get some carries. Route running matters. lol. cmon dude.

I agree, Samuel will play everywhere.

Now answer these questions.

Is Samuel better than Humphries?

Is Samuel’s best position the slot?

Does it make more sense to play the better player from his best position than to play him elsewhere when you have other capable people at the other position?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Samuel will play everywhere.

Now answer these questions.

Is Samuel better than Humphries?

Is Samuel’s best position the slot?

Does it make more sense to play the better player from his best position than to play him elsewhere when you have other capable people at the other position?

Samuel is more versatile than Humphries. He can do more things. Samuel is the better all around player. Samuels best position is every where. He is a true flex in this offense. They are going to use Samuel everywhere this year b/c we have a true slot. Do you think Humphries is coming off the field on 3rd and 6???

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Samuel wont be our new RB but he will cut into JD's production. He will do all the trick plays and screens. They can move Samuel anywhere on the field b/c they have a true slot in Humphries. You were wrong last year saying JD wont make the team and he wasnt our 3rd down back. You are wrong this year that Humphries wont make the team or is on the bubble like skinsdad says.

How many trick plays and screens do you expect? Do you know how many plays are run in a given season?

Yes…we have gone over Samuel’s versatility.

Again, you are caught up in the inferior player. Is Humphries better than Samuel from the slot?

When did I say he wouldn’t make the team? I hoped he wouldn’t because I had hopes for the eternally injured Bryce Love.

When did I say Humphries wouldn’t make the team? I said he is not a lock. I said Cam Sims is more of a lock.

This is why…

The team will best with TM and DB/CS outside with CS in the slot.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many trick plays and screens do you expect? Do you know how many plays are run in a given season?

Yes…we have gone over Samuel’s versatility.

Again, you are caught up in the inferior player. Is Humphries better than Samuel from the slot?

When did I say he wouldn’t make the team? I hoped he wouldn’t because I had hopes for the eternally injured Bryce Love.

When did I say Humphries wouldn’t make the team? I said he is not a lock. I said Cam Sims is more of a lock.

This is why…

The team will best with TM and DB/CS outside with CS in the slot.

C. Sims should not see the field this year unless of injury. Sorry skinsdad says its possible he could get cut. you said he was on the bubble. The guy is going to be playing on the money down which is 3rd down this year.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samuel is more versatile than Humphries. He can do more things. Samuel is the better all around player. Samuels best position is every where. He is a true flex in this offense. They are going to use Samuel everywhere this year b/c we have a true slot. Do you think Humphries is coming off the field on 3rd and 6???

I agree that Samuel is more versatile, which means he can do more things…redundant.

I agree Samuel is a better all around player.

Statistically, Samuel’s best position is the slot.

Flex is not a position. I think you are being redundant again.

Yes…Humphries will be off the field for some 3rd and 6.

Who is the better slot…if you can choose one…Samuel or Humphries? You still haven’t had the balls to answer that.