• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TC thread

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow…Dean…oh Dean…whoya got?

If Cam is the 5th that that means the PR\Kr is the 6th Wr. The organization likes Cam but I think he has a battle with AGG and Harmon. i agree on the top 4 in this video. Plus, injuries in camp could decide this. Look at it this way gk, if Cam sees the filed over the top 4 then something went drastically wrong.

Another funny point is if the organization likes Cam so much why bring in 3 new Wr's in the off season? You have always said Cam is a legit #2. Doesn't make sense if he barely makes the roster as the #5.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cam is the 5th that that means the PR\Kr is the 6th Wr. The organization likes Cam but I think he has a battle with AGG and Harmon. i agree on the top 4 in this video. Plus, injuries in camp could decide this. Look at it this way gk, if Cam sees the filed over the top 4 then something went drastically wrong.

Another funny point is if the organization likes Cam so much why bring in 3 new Wr's in the off season? You have always said Cam is a legit #2. Doesn't make sense if he barely makes the roster as the #5.
anyone from the 4th wr on to the 5th or 6th wr are always on the bubble .

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone from the 4th wr on to the 5th or 6th wr are always on the bubble .

How is Humphries who was hand picked by Fitz one the bubble? The 6th wr is the kr\pr (Carter)

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Humphries who was hand picked by Fitz one the bubble? The 6th wr is the kr\pr
injury prone on a 1 yr contract would be a start . plus being on the bubble doesnt mean you wont make it , it means you are subject to being replaced

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Su
injury prone on a 1 yr contract would be a start . plus being on the bubble doesnt mean you wont make it , it means you are subject to being replaced
Sure maybe being replaced next year but not this year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Su

Sure maybe being replaced next year but not this year.
there is already talk about humphries not making it . last year davis didnt

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is already talk about humphries not making it . last year davis didnt

For Humphries not to make it Sims, Harmon, and AGg would have to ball out. Davis wasnt a proven vet like Humphries. Plus Humphries was hand picked by the QB.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Humphries not to make it Sims, Harmon, and AGg would have to ball out. Davis wasnt a proven vet like Humphries. Plus Humphries was hand picked by the QB.
lets try to clear this up humphries has an injury history , he is on a cheap one yr deal , i dont anticipate the guy getting cut but if harmon , AGG or milne out perform him then you cut him because all 3 of those wrs mentioned are on longer cheaper deals simms and harmon do have some proven track records

the number 4-6 wrs are always subject to getting replaced by younger , cheaper alternatives

now again before we go off the reservation , i dont think humphries will get cut . his chances are better if he can return punts . i think clifford franklin , milne and carter are his competition because of PR ability which humphries also has ( small doses )

i think harmon , and or AGG could go to the PS with Milne in the short term

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this will be one of the more entertaining camps we have had

My prediction:
1) Fitz
2) gibson, Jd, barber, and Miller
3) The only battle would be for the 5th WR (C. Smis, harmon, or AGG.
4) Reyes is the 4th TE if we dont keep 4 TE he goes to the PS.
5) Cosmi wins the RT spot but tis close with Lucas
6) Schweitzer at LG but Flowers makes it close.
7) Davis plays all Lb positons.
8) Im going Collins if ready for the start of the season as Curl is the starting SS.
9) St Just will start outside and move Fuller to slot.
10) Mccain

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets try to clear this up humphries has an injury history , he is on a cheap one yr deal , i dont anticipate the guy getting cut but if harmon , AGG or milne out perform him then you cut him because all 3 of those wrs mentioned are on longer cheaper deals simms and harmon do have some proven track records

the number 4-6 wrs are always subject to getting replaced by younger , cheaper alternatives

now again before we go off the reservation , i dont think humphries will get cut . his chances are better if he can return punts . i think clifford franklin , milne and carter are his competition because of PR ability which humphries also has ( small doses )

i think harmon , and or AGG could go to the PS with Milne in the short term

Fitz is going to want a vet on 3rd and short situations with good route running skills. Samuel and Brown look like the big play guys. Tmac and Humphries look like the crunch time Wr's. Although Tmac can do anything. The competition is for the 5th WR. 6Wr will be the pr/kr. Why would they put a veteran injury prone WR in Humphries on PR duties?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitz is going to want a vet on 3rd and short situations with good route running skills. Samuel and Brown look like the big play guys. Tmac and Humphries look like the crunch time Wr's. Although Tmac can do anything. The competition is for the 5th WR. 6Wr will be the pr/kr. Why would they put a veteran injury prone WR in Humphries on PR duties?
i am sorry but everyone other then milne are vets . and we do have a TE named thomas . and if humphries cant handle the PR role then he is at a disadvantage

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am sorry but everyone other then milne are vets . and we do have a TE named thomas . and if humphries cant handle the PR role then he is at a disadvantage
harmon, and agg are not vets. They have done nothing in this league. disagree. Humphries was not brought here to return punts. Hence the signing of Carter.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
harmon, and agg are not vets. They have done nothing in this league. disagree. Humphries was not brought here to return punts. Hence the signing of Carter.
harmon is entering yr 3 and AGG is entering yr 2 . they are vets . and signing carter doesnt mean a thing other then competition . no they didnt bring in humphries to return punts but it can be a factor in him being let go if the others can and he doesnt play teams

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this article posted today talks about humphries and returning punts and how clifford is in danger . if franklin turns it around and has a strong preseason he could make the team

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
harmon is entering yr 3 and AGG is entering yr 2 . they are vets . and signing carter doesnt mean a thing other then competition . no they didnt bring in humphries to return punts but it can be a factor in him being let go if the others can and he doesnt play teams

if you are a vet you have to play and produce. harmon and Agg have not done this. Humphries was brought in b/c of Fitzpatrick. Are you denying this?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What has Humphries done exactly? What does Humphries bring that TM and CS don’t bring? Add that to him missing 15 games the last two seasons and ask why keep him?

I know, I know…Aaron Rodgers hand-picked him. Wait. Aaron Rodgers isn’t our QB? Oh…you think Ryan Fitzpatrick gets to make these kinds of decisions for Washington while Aaron Rodgers does not for GB. Wow.

Look. Humphries may make the team but he is far, far from a lock. It is far more likely Cam Sims is a lock. They have already stated they wanted to play Samuels in the slot quite a bit. There is your veteran presence…oh, and a guy named Logan Thomas. Lastly, and most importantly, Fitz doesn’t get to pick the team. He may have requested that RR look at Humphries but only 150k is guaranteed…really that is nothing. Humphries will have to earn his spot.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you are a vet you have to play and produce. harmon and Agg have not done this. Humphries was brought in b/c of Fitzpatrick. Are you denying this?
Maybe you need to look at Harmon’s rookie yr .