• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TC 2023 thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2 things , brob is a threat catching the ball and howell actually knows how to place a ball , saw it in the dallas game and seeing it now in TC . if he can read and process we could have something

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

leno is slowing down dean

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

leno is slowing down dean
Hopefully he plays better in the regular season. So if he has a bad game are you going to direct this at me all year?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day 3 is not time to say the OLine sucks. They aren't in pads yet and you have an OLine with a lot of new people and a DLine that has been together 4 years.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he plays better in the regular season. So if he has a bad game are you going to direct this at me all year?
dean , this will follow you because of your support of ignoring the o/line and using overkill in the secondary . it will follow you because you cry injury concerns to BSG and then ignore the same thing to the o/line . see a slowing down of leno is OK if you have a proven LG , a position they passed on in round 2 . when you cheerlead for the FO on every move they make and ignore certain realities then people will come after you

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean , this will follow you because of your support of ignoring the o/line and using overkill in the secondary . it will follow you because you cry injury concerns to BSG and then ignore the same thing to the o/line . see a slowing down of leno is OK if you have a proven LG , a position they passed on in round 2 . when you cheerlead for the FO on every move they make and ignore certain realities then people will come after you

wait a minute. I said the oline is a huge question mark this year. I support the Martin pick and know why they did it. If you dont understand it that is on you. Who was the guy that you were going to draft in the 2nd round that would of solved the oline problem?

you are just pissed b/c you said we will draft oline early and often and the team didnt do it. Dont take that out on me.

Plus who ignored the oline with the Gates and Wylie signings?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait a minute. I said the oline is a huge question mark this year. I support the Martin pick and know why they did it. If you dont understand it that is on you. Who was the guy that you were going to draft in the 2nd round that would of solved the oline problem?

you are just pissed b/c you said we will draft oline early and often and the team didnt do it. Dont take that out on me.

Plus who ignored the oline with the Gates and Wylie signings?
the injury prone gates , right ? now saying its a huge question mark is OK , but saying we needed to add 2 dbs EARLY or the defense will fall to pieces is a whole different issue .
this secondary was ranked in the top 7 last year . without forbes and martin .
now you drafted a replacement for the legendary Mccain when you picked butler the draft prior to this and his position flex was the selling point by the FO not me the FO you doubled down again by picking forbes in round 1 this year and you passed on o/lineman who could help us in round 2 . o/line was and is clearly the bigger need . leno and wylie both were league leaders in blown blocks dean and now there is talk of having to play lucas at LT because leno is aging fast

now the " me being pissed " thing is juvenile and a deflection when facts dont support you . you did this with KC , CDC and Wince . what is being taken out on you is on every issue you disagree with someone on you fall on your sword defending it and wonder why people let you have it when reality sets in .

the truth is leno is aging LG , C and RG are being filled by injury prone players and wylie is run of the mil at best . but yet you want to focus on BSJ being injury prone to justify bad draft policy by the FO . the same FO that brought us the savior wince . the same FO that hasnt had a winning season here since being hired

so the harder you fight for your position (which is good you do that by the way ) then the repercussions will also follow in kind . so just take the repercussions like anyone else would

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of Redskins gear in that picture. Sheehan and Peter Hailey said the chances is more than zero. Wouldn't that be sweet. Talk about healing the fanbase. One can dream I guess.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of Redskins gear in that picture. Sheehan and Peter Hailey said the chances is more than zero. Wouldn't that be sweet. Talk about healing the fanbase. One can dream I guess.
They won’t because the NFL is controlled by wokeism

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no but he could make Samuel expendable

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the injury prone gates , right ? now saying its a huge question mark is OK , but saying we needed to add 2 dbs EARLY or the defense will fall to pieces is a whole different issue .
this secondary was ranked in the top 7 last year . without forbes and martin .
now you drafted a replacement for the legendary Mccain when you picked butler the draft prior to this and his position flex was the selling point by the FO not me the FO you doubled down again by picking forbes in round 1 this year and you passed on o/lineman who could help us in round 2 . o/line was and is clearly the bigger need . leno and wylie both were league leaders in blown blocks dean and now there is talk of having to play lucas at LT because leno is aging fast

now the " me being pissed " thing is juvenile and a deflection when facts dont support you . you did this with KC , CDC and Wince . what is being taken out on you is on every issue you disagree with someone on you fall on your sword defending it and wonder why people let you have it when reality sets in .

the truth is leno is aging LG , C and RG are being filled by injury prone players and wylie is run of the mil at best . but yet you want to focus on BSJ being injury prone to justify bad draft policy by the FO . the same FO that brought us the savior wince . the same FO that hasnt had a winning season here since being hired

so the harder you fight for your position (which is good you do that by the way ) then the repercussions will also follow in kind . so just take the repercussions like anyone else would

The FO didnt value Butler as a player they could rely on hence the Martin pick. Of course, you never mention the player you would take in the 2nd round. Now you are already blasting Leno and Wylie and the season hasnt even started yet. Of course, the oline is injury prone but they did sign two new olineman. The team wanted to upgrade the secondary. You cant understand that. that is fine. The team likes Charles, Paul, and Cosmi. They chose to role with these guys.

If the oline fails this year it's not on me b/c I supported the Martin pick. That reasoning is crazy. you can believe what you want im not disputing that. I just disagree with you that Martin was a luxury pick.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The FO didnt value Butler as a player they could rely on hence the Martin pick. Of course, you never mention the player you would take in the 2nd round. Now you are already blasting Leno and Wylie and the season hasnt even started yet. Of course, the oline is injury prone but they did sign two new olineman. The team wanted to upgrade the secondary. You cant understand that. that is fine. The team likes Charles, Paul, and Cosmi. They chose to role with these guys.

If the oline fails this year it's not on me b/c I supported the Martin pick. That reasoning is crazy.
Ok I don’t care that the FO valued anything . They fucking valued Wince ! Dean it will take me some time to look that up so keep your pants on . I don’t care what a failing FO wants to do . You support their failure and hence you will get the fallout

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I don’t care that the FO valued anything . They fucking valued Wince ! Dean it will take me some time to look that up so keep your pants on . I don’t care what a failing FO wants to do . You support their failure and hence you will get the fallout

lol. wow. So if you support the Martin pick you will get fallout?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok dean here is the list of o/lineman still on the board at the 16th pick of round 2 Cody mauch OT , JMS center , OG Torrence , C juice sruggs OT tyler steen . i can take my pick of any of them