• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Taylor Mays

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just put a big hit on Burfict. I swear, it seems like he knocks out his own guy as often as the receiver.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just put a big hit on Burfict. I swear, it seems like he knocks out his own guy as often as the receiver.

Great - they can add that to his :45 second highlight reel, which includes the hit in the Penn State(?) game.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ok I was a Mays fan, but that hit is just idiotic.

Keep your head up dude! Look at what you are hitting!

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooooo happy Singletary is nowhere near this organization. Many peeps on the old ESPN board knew that Mays was one of the most overrated players to come out of college in recent years. Guy can't flat out cover in space and although he has speed and can hit, this situation proves this guy is as clueless as you can get. What a waste of a 2nd round pick.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Why? Are our LB's not performing up to expectation?

Of course they are. They're probably the best unit in the league. But Singletary is the best LB coach the NFL has to offer IMO. Dude's a great asset for a team as long as he isn't a coordinator or a HC IMO. Some people should just stick to what they're good at like Bobb McKittrick did (RIP).

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Of course they are. They're probably the best unit in the league. But Singletary is the best LB coach the NFL has to offer IMO. Dude's a great asset for a team as long as he isn't a coordinator or a HC IMO. Some people should just stick to what they're good at like Bobb McKittrick did (RIP).

Agreed.

Just because he wasn't cut out for an HC gig doesn't mean he's not a good LB coach.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed! Your comment makes my point. We do have arguably the best LB's in the business - without Singleminded - therefore we don't need Singleminded. I think Wade Philips is one of the best DC's in the NFL, maybe even better than Fangio, but I certainly would not trade Vic for Wade.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

Just because he wasn't cut out for an HC gig doesn't mean he's not a good LB coach.

Did someone actually say he wasn't a good LB coach, or did you just pull that interpretation out of your ass?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I agree that if it aint broke(n) don't fix it. However, if any of the coaches got promotions on other teams, I'd gladly take Sing as a LB coach or Wade as a DC.

...Forget that previous comment I edited out. I didn't see the "n't."

Last edited by a moderator:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that if it aint broke(n) don't fix it. However, if any of the coaches got promotions on other teams, I'd gladly take Sing as a LB coach or Wade as a DC.

Agreed again! - if we lost Leavitt and Singleminded was available and it would work - I'd hire him in a San Francisco Second!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...Forget that previous comment I edited out. I didn't see the "n't."

LoL! - I figured as much but just in case I answered both with one answer - We're on the same page.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Singletary the best LB coach in the business? Seriously? Did you see him at the Senior Bowl coaching players? :) Right, Nonsense? Ha!!!