• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Taylor injury

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news!

So he was moving extremities, and was flying back with the team.

It still could be career threatening (as we saw with Kam) but that seems less of a chance at the moment. Hopefully he can make a full recovery.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds very encouraging... He's been arguably our best player on defense so far this season...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's great news. Hoping for the best

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Darrell Taylor update​

Before diving into the specifics about the Seahawks’ loss, Carroll started with arguably the most important piece of news he could, which is the status of defensive end Darrell Taylor.

Late in the game, Taylor was assisting with a tackle when it appeared he took a shot to the neck. He was on the ground for a few minutes before he was stabilized, taken away on a stretcher and transported via ambulance to a local hospital.

Carroll said Taylor had a “real positive report” with his CT scans but still has more tests to do.

“But the initial return is he didn’t have any major damage at all and he feels good,” Carroll said, adding that he talked to Taylor on Monday morning.

While it appears Taylor has dodged a major injury, it’s too early to say when he’s going to be able to play next.

“I don’t know what to say about that. Give us another couple days here with the tests and stuff and we’ll see what happens. I don’t know,” Carroll said of Taylor’s status.

Great news!

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He really did get a great report on his CT scan that he was clear and all of that," Carroll said. "He's got more tests to do just to double check and triple check and make sure he's OK—MRIs and stuff today—but the initial return is that he didn't have any major damage at all. He feels good, I talked to him just a few minutes ago; he's got a sore neck right now, he's got a stiff neck, but relative to what it looked like and what we were having to deal with, he really got a great turnaround, great news."

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He really did get a great report on his CT scan that he was clear and all of that," Carroll said. "He's got more tests to do just to double check and triple check and make sure he's OK—MRIs and stuff today—but the initial return is that he didn't have any major damage at all. He feels good, I talked to him just a few minutes ago; he's got a sore neck right now, he's got a stiff neck, but relative to what it looked like and what we were having to deal with, he really got a great turnaround, great news."
Looks to be just a neck stinger...

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks to be just a neck stinger...

yeah, and that's the best scenario coming out of that situation. I was hoping it was something like that. Just glad that it's not looking like his life will be ruined over this.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, and that's the best scenario coming out of that situation. I was hoping it was something like that. Just glad that it's not looking like his life will be ruined over this.
No doubt... Especially after losing Malik McDowell for what we thought was a scenerio where his NFL career was over... To have 2 high draft picks along the DL over a 4 year period would've stunk...