• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Takin out the trash

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both of 'em greased nice 'n clean. :clap:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't take this guy alive.......Umass doesn't have the death penalty.......Kill this fuck and save the taxpayer the costs of the trial and 60 years of housing, feeding and sheltering this dipshit.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While in the military I was on the SRT (speacial reaction team) Military version of SWAT......Just double tap this asshole and save the family the heartache of going through a trial......Seal team 6 did it with bin laden, no different here. The only thing they understand is death......Just get on the bullhorn and say "hey fuckhead 71 virgins don't exsist in hell have fun" then blow the boat up.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working in that area I would really like to get some intel out of him to make sure there s nothing else going on. Would really like to not be a target.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working in that area I would really like to get some intel out of him to make sure there s nothing else going on. Would really like to not be a target.

I can get on board with that.....Capture his but, Interrogate his butt, water board his butt, then say he killed himself in solitary confinement.....Win Win. got the intel and saved the tax payer a dollar.....Do it behind close doors and the public won't care after one day, they will go back to watching american idol.....

Bin Laden is probably still alive, but it's nice to know the rest of the world thinks he's dead....These guys don't deserve court justice.......We all know he's guilty why proceed with the mockery? Because a few guys had a great idea back in the 1700s? Times have changed and dealing with criminals have too.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, there may be invaluable information they could get out of his ass, before he's eventually killed. I'd prefer that. But if they grease his lousy ass tonight I'm not going to complain. Boston is not fucking around with this ordeal. Haven't watched any non- sports TV for this long in years.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, there may be invaluable information they could get out of his ass, before he's eventually killed. I'd prefer that. But if they grease his lousy ass tonight I'm not going to complain. Boston is not fucking around with this ordeal. Haven't watched any non- sports TV for this long in years.

I love how the News agencies are calling him suspect.......The suscpect part went out the window when hundreds of cops and bullets and bombs are involved....He's not a suspect.....He's a terrorist committing crimes right in front of the whole world......No need for a trial here just because our forefathers thought it was a good idea back in the day. It's not a great idea now.

K.J.Ester

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if you go down the path of not giving someone a fair trial, no matter how obvious it is they are guilty, you open up a very scary can of worms. In the future, the government/police could just start arresting anyone they want and call them guilty. It will continue to change until we have no rights and are guilty because we dont agree with what the authorities (or the rich even) say.

Americas was built on the idea of being fair and just. However much that has changed in appearance, it is important to hold onto that as much as possible.

As much as I am for the death penalty, and think this guy should be tortured to get what info they need and then hanged, I still believe he deserves a fair trial first.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if you go down the path of not giving someone a fair trial, no matter how obvious it is they are guilty, you open up a very scary can of worms. In the future, the government/police could just start arresting anyone they want and call them guilty. It will continue to change until we have no rights and are guilty because we dont agree with what the authorities (or the rich even) say.

Americas was built on the idea of being fair and just. However much that has changed in appearance, it is important to hold onto that as much as possible.

As much as I am for the death penalty, and think this guy should be tortured to get what info they need and then hanged, I still believe he deserves a fair trial first.

All in favor of that, Just charge His realitives the DA fee not the tax payer. and Make a few provisions and ammendments to the constitution that include killing more then 3 people with premeditated acts of violence, you lose your right to all the above.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right......Don't ever read that joker his Miranda rights......Just interrogate the hell out of him......Use the exemption under Terrorist exemptions. Once you read the rights then the crap birds get involved and that is white collar america looking to make a buck off this tragedy.

Dutchis59

Senior Advisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't take this guy alive.......Umass doesn't have the death penalty.......Kill this fuck and save the taxpayer the costs of the trial and 60 years of housing, feeding and sheltering this dipshit.

Muzz the feds can supercede and try him under federal statues and give him the death penalty

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muzz the feds can supercede and try him under federal statues and give him the death penalty

It didn't go over well while Bush was in office? Gutanamo being the reason...Just get the info and put him out of his misery. Just get it over with.....The longer it drags on, the more special intrest groups get involved.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised that he didn't try to flee the state, but yet was willing to surrender. That's what made this such a volatile situation. Usually if they don't try to flee its because they want to fight and die.

My guess is this kid probably got coerced by his idiot big brother to join him and probably is more of a tag along.

Still regardless, you do the crime, you do the time.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised that he didn't try to flee the state, but yet was willing to surrender

Before or after the gunfight? Because I'm sure the bullet holes in him made it hard for him to run, hence the hiding in a boat while the owner of said boat looks at you lying in a pool a blood whilst you do nothing. :)

black_magic

Mass Debater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone else think that there was something else behind all this? This kid looks so innocent. His brother was the crazy one. Hopefully he talks and states his motives.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still regardless, you do the crime, you do the time.

No, you do the crime fuck the time......I don't want to pay to feed, cloth and shelter this asshole for the next 60 years while he's appealing the case......Just get the info and kill the shit bird.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's Jack Ruby when you really need him?