• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Take a step back and ENJOY THIS

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the running joke nfl stands for not for long. But thats so true, teams like the Pats who are consistently fighting for superbowls (and even they haven't won one if forever) are the rarity. Just look what happened in denver. LESS then 1 calendar year ago they were prepping for us in the superbowl.....Now they're QB is most likely retiring and their entire coaching staff is unemployed.

Love this team, Love this time, Not taking it for granted. Now lets go beat the packers!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all fairness to Denver.... Manning was not the usual Manning in that playoff game... He was seriously injured, and was trying to hide it... But yes the NFL landscape changes every year, so you have to enjoy it while it's good... With free agency and the salary cap it's designed that way.... If a team has a great QB they can be competitive year in and year out, BUT that doesn't guarantee championships... That's never guaranteed...

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is interesting that many of the high flyer teams have imploded,a change in scenery is coming so some other teams will start to shine,there will be a dark horse out there like us soon imo,after the SB i made a post that we should keep an eye on Arizona i hit that one,looking around it may be Philly or who knows the Bills that start doing something,but with SanFran having issues for some time we should not have as rough of a time next season,it's all about the playoffs and the SB every year for the Hawks right now.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning's play was tailing off before this weekend, so not a huge surprise to see what we saw there. Pretty soon both him and Brady will be either out of the league or just shells of their former selves. Brees looked unlike himself a lot this year as well. The changing of the guard has begun. Rodgers will be the continuity, but this is going to be about Luck & Wilson very soon. Maybe even this SB.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning looks old out there and they have a few big contracts that they need to sign if they want one more shot at it. I wonder if Manning gave Elway a heads-up that this was his last season before this went down.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, all the major 'dynasty' franchises had a couple key ingredients. A great coach, a top tier franchise QB, and a defense. I know we all don't want to stick our foot in our mouth and talk dynasty, but I have felt ever since RW showed he had the tools and drive to be a top tier QB, that this franchise had a shot at a dynasty. Obviously, anything could derail it like injuries or locker room issues, etc., but the ingredients are there and I trust Pete and John to continue to stir the pot adding the flavors they like to make a nice dynasty stew.