• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Im not . Its Final 6 now. That extra vote threw me off again

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a huge Cowboy fan so naturally im pulling for Danny. Who do you guys see winning it ? Shan seemed to get a ton of coverage so it ahocked me when she went out. Zander or Ricard seem to be getting most of it now.

1. Ricard
2. Xander
3. Deshawn
4. Erica
5. Danny
6. Heather

Im missing one.
Heather is furniture.

Erica seems to be plugged in pretty well, but she seems to have a target on her every week. I am not certain she would have any votes in the jury, though. They don’t seem to like her.

Ricard is the 2-ton gorilla. No way should he get to the final 3. Shan killed his game by declaring he had her vote (I suspect that was her intention).

Xander reminds me a lot of Ozzie for some reason. Though I don’t really know why. Ozzie was a survival beast with horrible game play. Xander is a deep game player, but doesn’t appear to be a survivalist. But I can’t shake the comparison in my head. :noidea:

Danny is an interesting case. He just won his first comp and he doesn’t appear to be a huge target for the other players. But I don’t get the sense that he is playing a very complicated game.

DeShawn is a nutcase. He flails with no real strategy behind it. He seems to be doing cleanup on his moves more than basking in their success.

Right now, I think anyone except Heather or DeShawn “deserve” the win. Put a gun to my head, I would have to pick Ricard or Xander. But I would not be shocked by Danny or Erica.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heather is furniture.

Erica seems to be plugged in pretty well, but she seems to have a target on her every week. I am not certain she would have any votes in the jury, though. They don’t seem to like her.

Ricard is the 2-ton gorilla. No way should he get to the final 3. Shan killed his game by declaring he had her vote (I suspect that was her intention).

Xander reminds me a lot of Ozzie for some reason. Though I don’t really know why. Ozzie was a survival beast with horrible game play. Xander is a deep game player, but doesn’t appear to be a survivalist. But I can’t shake the comparison in my head. :noidea:

Danny is an interesting case. He just won his first comp and he doesn’t appear to be a huge target for the other players. But I don’t get the sense that he is playing a very complicated game.

DeShawn is a nutcase. He flails with no real strategy behind it. He seems to be doing cleanup on his moves more than basking in their success.

Right now, I think anyone except Heather or DeShawn “deserve” the win. Put a gun to my head, I would have to pick Ricard or Xander. But I would not be shocked by Danny or Erica.

the last three votes were all women and all three women that were actually good at the game... well maybe not the last girl who went home, she ruined her game and ruined a great alliance, Might be one of the worst players in a long time actually now that i think about it...

Erica and Heather are not a danger to anyone... and that is why they will stay... Ricard is going to be the target until he goes home...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the last three votes were all women and all three women that were actually good at the game... well maybe not the last girl who went home, she ruined her game and ruined a great alliance, Might be one of the worst players in a long time actually now that i think about it...

Erica and Heather are not a danger to anyone... and that is why they will stay... Ricard is going to be the target until he goes home...
Leanna wasn’t that bad. She just wasn’t in-your-face gameplay like Shan was. Shan bothered me with her hypocritical game play.

I agree with you on Heather and Erica. Though I kinda disagree with that they are both worthless. Heather is just along for the ride. Like I said up-thread, she is just furniture. But Erica is actually aware and TRYING to play. She COULD be dangerous.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leanna wasn’t that bad. She just wasn’t in-your-face gameplay like Shan was. Shan bothered me with her hypocritical game play.

I agree with you on Heather and Erica. Though I kinda disagree with that they are both worthless. Heather is just along for the ride. Like I said up-thread, she is just furniture. But Erica is actually aware and TRYING to play. She COULD be dangerous.

Disagree about Leanna... she may be one of the worst players, because she ruined so many players games unnecessarrily...

she had this weird hatred towards Zander, which i am yet to understand, why she wanted him out so badly... this hatred also made it clear who she was working with after the merge, that she was not on the side of her original team...

Then she was in the black alliance, but her closest alliance was with Shan, who brought over Ricard to create the majority... But she absolutely killed the black alliance by telling shan and ricard the plan of backstabbing Ricard... i mean, if you want to keep the black alliance strong, why do anything that would affect it?? she knew that shan was safe in this plan... why protect ricard??

I mean not many players can mess up all their alliances that epicly... makes her one of the worst players IMO....

at least floaters like heather and erica dont hurt the dynamics of other players that much...

Ricard was smart to get rid of SHan, but i dont think he realizes that it actually didnt help his game that much.... as he will remain the target... at least shan was rubbing people the wrong way due to overplaying the game... and could have been a target just as big as he is...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2/3 is still much worse than 6/7 or even 5/6

Yeah but the idea is if you play in the challenge like Deshawn did.

5 people played. He had a 20% chance of being last place. Then after getting last place he had only a 33.33% chance of going home.

So in reality his odds of going home once he decided to participate we’re very, very low.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t wait for the version of the show where all the white people join up to prevent themselves from this happening again…

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heather is furniture. She's cruiser. Doesn't really do much other than quietly stay out of everyone's gunsights. Gone after Erica.

Erica seems to be plugged in pretty well, but she seems to have a target on her every week. I am not certain she would have any votes in the jury, though. They don’t seem to like her. She's a Whimpy. Cries a lot and does very little. Next to go.

He's the most dangerous and a good game player. I'd never let him out of my sight. Final 3

Great game player and is using his idol to prevent people from voting for him. Smart that he drops little hints that he'll use it and hasn't. If someone smartens up, they vote him out or he'll be in the final. Final 3

Danny is an interesting case. He just won his first comp and he doesn’t appear to be a huge target for the other players. But I don’t get the sense that he is playing a very complicated game. Because the challenges aren't really physical anymore, being an ex-NFL player doesn't mke hi a big threat. Winning the last challenge will put target on his back. Final 3

DeShawn is a nutcase. He flails with no real strategy behind it. He seems to be doing cleanup on his moves more than basking in their success. This guy is a bit of a nutcase. He's supposedly a medical student, but I'd never let him give me a prostate exam. Third out after Heather.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but the idea is if you play in the challenge like Deshawn did.

5 people played. He had a 20% chance of being last place. Then after getting last place he had only a 33.33% chance of going home.

So in reality his odds of going home once he decided to participate we’re very, very low.

Umm. This is where your math is off.

Not participating in the challenge you had a 1/5 x 2/3= 2/15 chance to go home.

If you participate

Loser- 1/(7-x)* 1/3= 1/(21-3x)

Winner- 1/(7-x)* 0 =0

All others- (5-x)/(7-x)* 1/5 * 2/3= (10-2x)/(105-15x)

=(15-2x)/(105-15x)

Now to the 0-4 range of x

1/7 to 7/45

Both are greater than the 2/15 which means you have a better chance to survive if you did not play the competition.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm. This is where your math is off.

Not participating in the challenge you had a 1/5 x 2/3= 2/15 chance to go home.

If you participate

Loser- 1/(7-x)* 1/3= 1/(21-3x)

Winner- 1/(7-x)* 0 =0

All others- (5-x)/(7-x)* 1/5 * 2/3= (10-2x)/(105-15x)

=(15-2x)/(105-15x)

Now to the 0-4 range of x

1/7 to 7/45

Both are greater than the 2/15 which means you have a better chance to survive if you did not play the competition.

Yeah no

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree about Leanna... she may be one of the worst players, because she ruined so many players games unnecessarrily...

she had this weird hatred towards Zander, which i am yet to understand, why she wanted him out so badly... this hatred also made it clear who she was working with after the merge, that she was not on the side of her original team...

Then she was in the black alliance, but her closest alliance was with Shan, who brought over Ricard to create the majority... But she absolutely killed the black alliance by telling shan and ricard the plan of backstabbing Ricard... i mean, if you want to keep the black alliance strong, why do anything that would affect it?? she knew that shan was safe in this plan... why protect ricard??

I mean not many players can mess up all their alliances that epicly... makes her one of the worst players IMO....

at least floaters like heather and erica dont hurt the dynamics of other players that much...

Ricard was smart to get rid of SHan, but i dont think he realizes that it actually didnt help his game that much.... as he will remain the target... at least shan was rubbing people the wrong way due to overplaying the game... and could have been a target just as big as he is...

She also fell for that obvious fake out when she played her Knowledge Advantage. That was one of the dumbest things I've seen on the show. Xander spent the entire time flaunting it in front of her. That's a giant red blinking light he trying to get you to bite. She's just young and incredibly naive. And that combo made her a terrible Survivor player. She had no real plan, got overly emotionally attached to a player (as young and naive people do), and never thought much of anything thru the entire game.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly why the winners of this show don’t matter. How in the wide wide world of sports can Xander not a SINGLE vote?

I am not that upset that Erika won, I thought she played a decent game. But there is no way she should have beat Xander, let alone shut him out.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly why the winners of this show don’t matter. How in the wide wide world of sports can Xander not a SINGLE vote?

I am not that upset that Erika won, I thought she played a decent game. But there is no way she should have beat Xander, let alone shut him out.

Once heather lost the fire I knew Erika was going to win. There were so many women in jury. And they seemed to want a female winner.

I’m sure Leanna was the one who pushed Erika the hardest. Or at least the anti Xander brigade.

Erika was not a terrible winner. And I do agree it was a shame Xander did not get one vote. And the reason they gave was bs too. The social awareness. Sure he had no clue what was happening half the time. But he didn’t need to!!!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Xanders game was worthy of votes. But it really wasn’t that good of a game when you dissect it.

Danny in his exit interview last week basicaklt spoiled without spoiling that Xander doesn’t win and it was a great breakdown as to why.

Simply put, after that first merge vote he did literally nothing. He became a lackey for everyone, let in on votes only when needed. No one cared about the idol. They always has bigger fish to fry.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xanders game was worthy of votes. But it really wasn’t that good of a game when you dissect it.

Danny in his exit interview last week basicaklt spoiled without spoiling that Xander doesn’t win and it was a great breakdown as to why.

Simply put, after that first merge vote he did literally nothing. He became a lackey for everyone, let in on votes only when needed. No one cared about the idol. They always has bigger fish to fry.

he did nothing because he wasnt part of the big alliance... that is very not fair...

the reason he lost was because the Jury was not built correctly for him... he had nobody... there was the black alliance and the female alliance, and the pre-merge blue team... and he was not part of any of them... the only one that i thought would vote for xander was Nasseer, but the other two were on the same pre-merge team as Nasseer so he had better relationships with them...

really that should have been his argument for winning that he was never in the majority, until the end...

The jury gave the excuse of social awareness... which was definitely true... but at the same time that was his biggest flaw... and they focussed on the negatives of his play... He was also a comp beast and one of the more likeable contestants amongst the other survivors... I mean, you kept on hearing how everyone loved him...

if everyone was judged by there flaws, Erika was not much of a competitor in the comps... and her biggest move of the game was something given to her for no real reason...

Deshawn, didnt really do much in the game at all... and was too emotional...

I have no problem with Erika winning... she deserved to win... But i do think xander deserved it more... I am more disappointed that xander did not get one vote than the fact that erika won...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is really a testament towards keeping the team strong in the beginning... if you lose all your players, you will likely not have many jurors on your side...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did nothing because he wasnt part of the big alliance... that is very not fair...

the reason he lost was because the Jury was not built correctly for him... he had nobody... there was the black alliance and the female alliance, and the pre-merge blue team... and he was not part of any of them... the only one that i thought would vote for xander was Nasseer, but the other two were on the same pre-merge team as Nasseer so he had better relationships with them...

really that should have been his argument for winning that he was never in the majority, until the end...

The jury gave the excuse of social awareness... which was definitely true... but at the same time that was his biggest flaw... and they focussed on the negatives of his play... He was also a comp beast and one of the more likeable contestants amongst the other survivors... I mean, you kept on hearing how everyone loved him...

if everyone was judged by there flaws, Erika was not much of a competitor in the comps... and her biggest move of the game was something given to her for no real reason...

Deshawn, didnt really do much in the game at all... and was too emotional...

I have no problem with Erika winning... she deserved to win... But i do think xander deserved it more... I am more disappointed that xander did not get one vote than the fact that erika won...

Ummm Erika wasn’t part of the big alliance.

And honestly what was the big alliance? It changed like 3 times.

And that big alliance went after each other. But Xander had no power to change that. When Deshawn and Shan wanted each other out. Erika and Heather made the moves to form the wedge.

Technically Xander didn’t do much premerge either. Him surviving with no vote was impressive. But he was on the outs there, luckily they kept winning.

I liked Xander a lot. But he didn’t do much. Him taking Erika to final tribal wasnt Woo taking Tony bad, but my god was that a misread.

Shit last week the show spoonfed us how irrelevent he is. Xander said “I need to keep Ricard a little longer cause without Ricard I’m the biggest threat”

Ricard wins immunity

Chopping block is Deshawn and Danny with a sprinkle of people contemplating Erika/Heather as a pair at somepoint. No one even consider Xander

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm Erika wasn’t part of the big alliance.

And honestly what was the big alliance? It changed like 3 times.

And that big alliance went after each other. But Xander had no power to change that. When Deshawn and Shan wanted each other out. Erika and Heather made the moves to form the wedge.

Technically Xander didn’t do much premerge either. Him surviving with no vote was impressive. But he was on the outs there, luckily they kept winning.

I liked Xander a lot. But he didn’t do much. Him taking Erika to final tribal wasnt Woo taking Tony bad, but my god was that a misread.

Shit last week the show spoonfed us how irrelevent he is. Xander said “I need to keep Ricard a little longer cause without Ricard I’m the biggest threat”

Ricard wins immunity

Chopping block is Deshawn and Danny with a sprinkle of people contemplating Erika/Heather as a pair at somepoint. No one even consider Xander

i dont disagree... my point is that they focused entirely on xander's flaws in the game... all three had fatal flaws...

xander made it all that way because he was likeable, he won challenges, and he had an idol... that is pretty good game too... he didnt have to make the big moves, because of the idol... and he trusted the people he worked with well enough to not use his idol until the end...

also, Leanna went for him throughout the game... the fact that he knew someone was not with him, and he still never used his idol, is pretty impressive...

and erika was in the premerge dominant team that didnt lose a player... and didnt break off from voting with them until they went after themselves... she didnt make her move until they took out shan... before that she skated by... if you remember even, deshawn tried to throw competitions to get Erika out... but the rest of the teams were so inept that they couldnt throw comps...

again, i am ok with Erika winning... i am not OK with xander getting zero votes... i think that is utter BS... even though it is easily explained by the jury management...

and again, that jury management is a perfect testament to why you should keep your pre-merge teams as strong as possible and that loyalty is not as important in such early times...