• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that is the first 3-person “normal” council…

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probst needs to be clubbed over the head

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate this season so much. My god leave the fucking game alone. Enough with the twists and advantages already. Seriously considering just quitting

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a super stupid “twist”.

Have a comp.

State that the winners of the comp receive immunity.

Allow someone essentially in the losing team to make the winner the losers and the losers the winners.

Takes any skill out of the game and instead makes it completely random. They are rewarding the losers while directly lying to the players.

Why not just hold weekly roshambo tournies?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have a comp.

Allow someone essentially in the losing team to make the winner the losers and the losers the winners.

Takes any skill out of the game and instead makes it completely random. They are rewarding the losers while directly lying to the players.

Blue tribe should have sent Nassir instead of Erika.
Rock, paper, scissors has come back to haunt them.

However, it does the beg the question if production waits to see who gets sent to the island and then they decide what the power will be.....

That being said, I like how things are playing out.

I think DeShawn, Nassir, and Xander are going to be the early targets because of their ability to win challenges.
However, I think DeShawn and Nassir will survive this vote because they have Danny, but their might be advantages played to send one of them packing.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have a comp.

it is a stupid twist, i agree... but it is an interesting one... does she backstab the rest of her team to be safe, and would ultimately break off from the group with the decision... or does she hope her team supports her for at least one more week and keeps her safe... the blue team does have the numbers...

and remember, she doesnt know that that the rest of the blue team wants her out...

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is a stupid twist, i agree... but it is an interesting one... does she backstab the rest of her team to be safe, and would ultimately break off from the group with the decision... or does she hope her team supports her for at least one more week and keeps her safe... the blue team does have the numbers...

and remember, she doesnt know that that the rest of the blue team wants her out...
I mean, she can guarantee her safety by breaking the hourglass.
If she's convinced that the rock, paper, scissors story was fake, this seems like it should be a no brainer.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, she can guarantee her safety by breaking the hourglass.
If she's convinced that the rock, paper, scissors story was fake, this seems like it should be a no brainer.

is it a no brainer?? honestly... she knows her tribe has the numbers, her tribe would be stupid to take her out right away... even if they are planning on it she shouldnt know that for sure... and if she uses it then her tribe will surely go against her next week.if she uses it i guarantee she will be casted out next week...

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it a no brainer?? honestly... she knows her tribe has the numbers, her tribe would be stupid to take her out right away... even if they are planning on it she shouldnt know that for sure... and if she uses it then her tribe will surely go against her next week.if she uses it i guarantee she will be casted out next week...
I think Erika would flip with Shan/Ricard and join Xander/Evvie/other tribe to vote out Blue tribe.

Deshawn, Danny, Nassir, and Sidney would be left. Not enough votes.

Sure, it's not necessarily a no brainer as there is a lot of uncertainty and Erika would be making a leap of faith.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Erika would flip with Shan/Ricard and join Xander/Evvie/other tribe to vote out Blue tribe.

Deshawn, Danny, Nassir, and Sidney would be left. Not enough votes.

Sure, it's not necessarily a no brainer as there is a lot of uncertainty and Erika would be making a leap of faith.

the problem i see is that if she doesnt use it then there is no proof that she SAVED her old tribe... so she doesnt GAIN anything by not breaking the glass... she just doesnt lose anything either...

you are right that she will probably break the glass... safety is important, and this is the only way she can guarantee it for this week... I just think it is a very dangerous choice, as she will definitely become the target next week... and she is not exactly a comp beast...

so i think it would be the smarter move for her to not break the glass... but it is very tempting... which i doubt she will have her eyes on the future...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, even if all the twists and advantages suck. We can still have good eps thanks to the cast.

Love that the worst advantage of all time fell flat immediately.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
surprised by how the lines were drawn....

so, they went into this episode

6 Blue
4 Yellow
2 green

or whatever the colours were...

but because there are 4 black people they all basically made an alliance that basically destroyed the original team dynamic...

but i was shocked by how this vote went, not by sydney going home, but how the girl who broke the sand voted with her old team... how she didnt jump to the other side shocked me... definitely a big mistake on her part.... if she was going to vote with her team, then she shouldnt have broken the glass...

and now hindsight, she is on the bottom of the dominant side..

im happy though, that zander did not need to use his idol, and made the other girl lose her power...

but now the new dynamic going into next week it will be

the 3 yellow(- the black girl) vs the other 8

but because there is only 5 guys left, all the guys will protect eachother for at least the next week...

so i expect next week they will split the vote between the 2 white girls from the yellow team... which zander will not use his idol again, because it will be pointless as he cant save them both... Unless evvie wins safety

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
surprised by how the lines were drawn....

so, they went into this episode

6 Blue
4 Yellow
2 green

or whatever the colours were...

but because there are 4 black people they all basically made an alliance that basically destroyed the original team dynamic...

but i was shocked by how this vote went, not by sydney going home, but how the girl who broke the sand voted with her old team... how she didnt jump to the other side shocked me... definitely a big mistake on her part.... if she was going to vote with her team, then she shouldnt have broken the glass...

and now hindsight, she is on the bottom of the dominant side..

im happy though, that zander did not need to use his idol, and made the other girl lose her power...

but now the new dynamic going into next week it will be

the 3 yellow(- the black girl) vs the other 8

but because there is only 5 guys left, all the guys will protect eachother for at least the next week...

so i expect next week they will split the vote between the 2 white girls from the yellow team... which zander will not use his idol again, because it will be pointless as he cant save them both... Unless evvie wins safety
Pretty shocked that the girls couldn't rally Erika, Sydney, and Heather to vote with them and essentially run the show.
There must be a lot that we're not seeing.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck this season. Producer manufactured bullshit with all these twists and advantages.

And how fucking dumb is that Liana girl? You were told Xander/Evvie knew about your advantage. Xander is openly flaunting that he has the advantage. It's an obvious trap.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck this season. Producer manufactured bullshit with all these twists and advantages.

And how fucking dumb is that Liana girl? You were told Xander/Evvie knew about your advantage. Xander is openly flaunting that he has the advantage. It's an obvious trap.

If you’re mad now.

Wait for the next twist that is coming later in the season. One of the main insider guys for covering survivor revealed another twist that’s coming.

No spoilers on who it involves just what the twist is. And boy is it bad.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved how they actually showed the NFL player calling out production for a stupid-ass twist.

A twist like that really fucks with the integrity of the show. It takes the incentive out of going all out in comps.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved how they actually showed the NFL player calling out production for a stupid-ass twist.

A twist like that really fucks with the integrity of the show. It takes the incentive out of going all out in comps.

According to Sydney’s exit interview. Danny called out Jeff in front of everyone as well.

Told him how this was not a twist, it was a flat out lie.

Which is so true.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Sydney’s exit interview. Danny called out Jeff in front of everyone as well.

Told him how this was not a twist, it was a flat out lie.

Which is so true.
It seemed like there was more to the conversation than just what they showed on the broadcast.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is similar to the Coup d’etat in BB. Totally fucks over the person who actually won while rewarding someone else for losing (or some other completely random factor).