• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree... I think parvarti should have took Wendell's offer during the tribal counsel, and voted off Yul... That was the move... She failed and lost... plus, that would have put a big target on Wendell...

Wendell may have been bluffing. Neither of them offered up a name. I'm just not sure how much we didn't see.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wendell may have been bluffing. Neither of them offered up a name. I'm just not sure how much we didn't see.

make the deal, if he saved parvarti, then she wouldn't have cared, if she got kicked out, then nothing changed... so a bluff doesn't matter... And when you make it visible like that a bluff is going to hurt him just as much as being sincere... both ways, everyone would learn not to trust him....

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Parvati should have tried to convince Yul that Wendell had no loyalty and was willing to sell his alliance down the river for two fire tokens. But, yeah, it could have been edited to mislead us or not show us something else that occurred.

I have no idea why Parv didn't just sell out Michelle. She's a smart enough player to see there wasn't going to be any cracks and if there's no cracks, she was going to be the target. She knows Nick had a crush on her. Use that to get the ball rolling on keeping herself over Michelle. She could easily be the one to go if they go to Tribal again but that would at least buy her some more time. I guess the girls really thought showing Wendell's willingness to explore deals would be enough to get Nick to flip.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Denise played her idol she bought from Sandra. She then played the idol she found for Jeremy. Everyone in the tribe voted for Denise. Denise voted Sandra.

Sucks that she had to burn her other idol for nothing on Jeremy but from her perspective, I see her logic. She didn't know if Sandra's idol was real at first so she couldn't coordinate with Jeremy beforehand. And if there was some kind of vote split, it'd end up tied 1 for Jeremy and 1 for Sandra so they'd have to revote and Jeremy could still go home.
Thanks.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why Parv didn't just sell out Michelle. She's a smart enough player to see there wasn't going to be any cracks and if there's no cracks, she was going to be the target. She knows Nick had a crush on her. Use that to get the ball rolling on keeping herself over Michelle. She could easily be the one to go if they go to Tribal again but that would at least buy her some more time. I guess the girls really thought showing Wendell's willingness to explore deals would be enough to get Nick to flip.

I heard rumors that Nick, Yul and Michelle had a pre game alliance.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that was impressive.

I just got to watch the second TC because DirecTV had some damn snafu that caused the last 9 minutes to not get recorded to my DVR...

That was brilliantly played by Denise. Get rid of the Queen... solidify her alliance with Jeremy (bet he doesn’t vote for her again) and now ol’ paranoid Tony is going to go off the rails.

And Kim... just keeps on lurking.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got to watch the second TC because DirecTV had some damn snafu that caused the last 9 minutes to not get recorded to my DVR...

That was brilliantly played by Denise. Get rid of the Queen... solidify her alliance with Jeremy (bet he doesn’t vote for her again) and now ol’ paranoid Tony is going to go off the rails.

And Kim... just keeps on lurking.

The ultimate irony is that Sandra didn't include Denise in her list of the top players, but named everyone else in her tribe.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ultimate irony is that Sandra didn't include Denise in her list of the top players, but named everyone else in her tribe.

The smile on Sandra’s face as those first 4 votes were read... and then gone when her name is read...

I know that’s quality production and all but you know damn good and well that was the exact reaction she had when Jeff read her name. Perfect. She knew she was out.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of Old School out premerge

That's a bummer. Was hoping Yul could go far. I guess the game really has changed that much. It has to mean something that all of them got axed.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a bummer. Was hoping Yul could go far. I guess the game really has changed that much. It has to mean something that all of them got axed.

I think he made a few mistakes.
At tribal, he mentioned how he has lied more in this game than he did when he won.
Then he started talking about the economic impact and strategy for acquiring fire tokens.
I think the others realized this dude is playing 4D chess and that the best move was to get rid of him.

Oh, and if anyone wants to know who has how many fire tokens, there is a table in the middle of this page :
Fire Token

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yul going down was a surprise. I didn’t think that tribe would lose a challenge. They did. Wendell and Michelle- I don’t know. They may be acting like they don’t like each other. I don’t see it. I think they are tight. I know Michelle voted for him once but maybe that was for show. I liked Wendell the first time. He is really making it hard this time to pull for him.
Sandra- not surprised she pulled the flag. Surprised others haven’t followed suit. I think Rob pissed her off when he questioned her stupid game play.

Merge coming. Kim making a strong move aligning with Jeremy and Denise. She also had a little thing with Sophie. Still think Sarah is a huge threat too.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best "players" were voted off in the first eight weeks.

I've watched since the beginning and most of the people left are all followers or floaters. People that prewtty much play their game under the radar. Now that they have to play because everyone else had to play, the program sucks. Every one of them fears Boston Rob and you knew he was going to get bounced along with his wife Amber. Pavrati was a sneaky throat cutter and watching her was always fun and she's gone. Sandra quit. Her game has always been to stay in the background and be the "poor me" player. When she had to go up against experienced players, she knew that her game was no good and that she couldn't compete for immunity.
If you watched last season with her and Ron on the Island of the Idols, she was a waste. Her and Rob were supposed to provide players with different clues to deal with different aspects of the game. Rob was the teacher and she offered nothing. She was pissed at the end of the series and even said that Rob would not answer her questions. Sorry Sandra, you won two million against lousy players.....bye.....

The best "players" of the game are on the Isle of Extinction and the bunch that are left are ll crybabies and whiners. If Rob or Pavrati don't make it back, this won't be watching and could hurt normal episodes going forward.

Time for the producers to step in and redirect the game.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like a Sophie or Tony win

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were 3 votes for Adam that we saw I think. That means Nick, Michelle or Jeremy didn’t vote for him. It had to be Jeremy right ???

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were 3 votes for Adam that we saw I think. That means Nick, Michelle or Jeremy didn’t vote for him. It had to be Jeremy right ???

Yes, the 3 Adam votes were Nick, Michelle and obviously Wendell

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parv being married has screwed her game. She's not using her best assets this time around