• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree with that assessment, aren't the rest of them taking a risk that B-Rob and Parv will now take Adam in, which means they may be able to pull in Denise, and then take control back?

I don't think it matters... they lose one more time and that's it... they will change teams around afterwards.... nobody wants to watch a winner season if one tribe dominates...!!!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and how is Sandra so good?? she doesn't compete in anything, and she rules people with fear.... I just don't get why people keep her... then again, they only had one tribal vote so far...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It made sense though. It breaks up whatever alliance they had while still keeping both Rob and Parv as big name shields for later. And it was a way to bitchslap Adam to let him know they know he's playing too hard

I didn’t get it at all. First off I really like most of the people out there. If I had to pick who I wanted to win - probably Jeremy or Wendell or Sarah. I do like Rob though. I just don’t understand the Ethan pick, much like the Danni pick. To me neither of them were really ever going to win this season. I just think they had a real shot both weeks to take out some big threats. I get it they haven’t merged and want to be strong in challenges, so u keep Rob. Normally though there is a tribe swap that should be coming soon. That damn Adam is a hell of a strategic player. Just seems they could have got a big fish last night.

The one playing the game is Natalie. How the hell she figured that shit out blows my mind. Ambers numbers made a lot of sense. Maybe Ethan will give Nat a little more of a challenge on Extinction Isle. Amber and Danni seemed to have checked out already.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and how is Sandra so good?? she doesn't compete in anything, and she rules people with fear.... I just don't get why people keep her... then again, they only had one tribal vote so far...

Could have to do with keeping her around as a shield so that when the merge comes, Rob, Parv, and Sandra will all be targets. But, I think that could backfire as the old pros could rally, pull in a few weaker players and then run the table.

Regardless, it's been entertaining.
I really liked the interaction between Tony and Sarah when they went on their treasure hunt.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it matters... they lose one more time and that's it... they will change teams around afterwards.... nobody wants to watch a winner season if one tribe dominates...!!!

Swaps are always pre determined. Never done because 1 tribe is winning too much.

They will probably swap into 3 tribes of 5 at 15.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have to do with keeping her around as a shield so that when the merge comes, Rob, Parv, and Sandra will all be targets. But, I think that could backfire as the old pros could rally, pull in a few weaker players and then run the table.

Regardless, it's been entertaining.
I really liked the interaction between Tony and Sarah when they went on their treasure hunt.

They have done this a couple of times now - the infiltrating of the others camp. What the hell happens if they get caught? I thought the guy looked right at her last night, then I started thinking maybe the guy didn’t even look up when she was there. Not sure if it was Adam or someone else

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ethan tribute episode.
Other than that, pretty standard stuff.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ethan tribute episode.
Other than that, pretty standard stuff.

Yep. Other than that, it seemed pretty bland. I did like the comeback by the one tribe in the challenge. I have already erased the DVR. I was wondering who Kim voted for.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another shitty elim.

The big names are starting to drop and this is not good. Rob will probably be taken out at the swap.

Tony is in a good spot. Hes about the only hope for the big time legends now.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are all winners, they are all legends.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This boot list is going downhill fast

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as soon as I saw the new teams I told the wife say bye to Rob.

was hoping Sandra and him ended up in the same team, those fireworks would have been interesting.

I don't understand why Rob didn't try to side with the girls. For a player as experienced as he is, I don't see why he thought sticking with the guys would keep him safe considering they haven't been on the same page all game

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why Rob didn't try to side with the girls. For a player as experienced as he is, I don't see why he thought sticking with the guys would keep him safe considering they haven't been on the same page all game

It's his fault for putting his trust in Adam and having a virtual embargo on any talks with the girls during their daytime kumbaya. I thought for sure he would flip on Adam, but maybe old school Rob got carried away with the quiet time.

When Sarah didn't play her special power, I knew they had to have worked a deal with Adam before the challenge.

I dunno.
Last two episodes have been meh, but setting up some good future scenarios with all the idols and special abilities still at play.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's his fault for putting his trust in Adam and having a virtual embargo on any talks with the girls during their daytime kumbaya. I thought for sure he would flip on Adam, but maybe old school Rob got carried away with the quiet time.

When Sarah didn't play her special power, I knew they had to have worked a deal with Adam before the challenge.

I dunno.
Last two episodes have been meh, but setting up some good future scenarios with all the idols and special abilities still at play.

I actually thought this was a great episode(no edge really helped). The boot was just really anti climatic. The only semi drama was if the girls would need to use an advantage. But Rob going was clear.

The dynamics on the other 2 tribes is crazy.

But i'll be pissed if Tony gets Cirie'd out of the game.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When Probst said it at tribal - now is the time to offer- I thought Rob was gonna do it. Adam keeps creeping along. Sarah is a damn good player though. No extinction isle last night. I was wondering about Tyson giving Nat some competition over there. These fire tokens have to come into play soon.
As for The Godfather Rob - he tried but I honestly thought he played a bad game especially with the buddy system thing. Sure the smart thing to do was stick together like he wanted to and they could have knocked the girls out or at least got some of the advantages played, but why he trusted Adam and Ben to really go that way, not smart. I also didn’t like the way he was with the girls about Amber being kicked off. A little too demanding IMO.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought this was a great episode(no edge really helped). The boot was just really anti climatic. The only semi drama was if the girls would need to use an advantage. But Rob going was clear.

The dynamics on the other 2 tribes is crazy.

But i'll be pissed if Tony gets Cirie'd out of the game.

Wendell , Nick , Yul seem tight but pretty girls tend to get their way. I worry about Nick throwing Yul under the bus. I’m assuming Parv is married so she can’t play her flirty game with Wendell or Nick. Yul would never fall for it. It may not matter though. This team is really good with puzzles and has plenty of physicality. They should do well in the challenges.

That leaves Tribe 3. Jeremy and Tony are plenty athletic and now Sandra can sit out while they have 5. Kim though is a player. I’m just hoping Denise sticks with Jeremy.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wendell , Nick , Yul seem tight but pretty girls tend to get their way. I worry about Nick throwing Yul under the bus. I’m assuming Parv is married so she can’t play her flirty game with Wendell or Nick. Yul would never fall for it. It may not matter though. This team is really good with puzzles and has plenty of physicality. They should do well in the challenges.

That leaves Tribe 3. Jeremy and Tony are plenty athletic and now Sandra can sit out while they have 5. Kim though is a player. I’m just hoping Denise sticks with Jeremy.

The girls might be able to sway Nick even though Parv is married with a kid. He still idolized her so she may be able to get something going. But those 3 guys seem really close. I did read something that said Nick, Yul and Michelle may of had a pre game alliance. So maybe last ep implied Wendell getting blindsided?

The problem with the other tribe is all the advantages. Jeremy can straight up leave tribal, Sandra has an idol, Kim as an idol, Denise has an idol. Tony by default is in huge trouble.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The girls might be able to sway Nick even though Parv is married with a kid. He still idolized her so she may be able to get something going. But those 3 guys seem really close. I did read something that said Nick, Yul and Michelle may of had a pre game alliance. So maybe last ep implied Wendell getting blindsided?

The problem with the other tribe is all the advantages. Jeremy can straight up leave tribal, Sandra has an idol, Kim as an idol, Denise has an idol. Tony by default is in huge trouble.

I always forget who has the idols. I knew Kim and Denise had one. Kim showed hers to Sophie and I think Denise showed hers to Adam. I didn’t remember Sandra’s.

Im a huge Wendell fan. I didn’t like hearing Michelle talk like he was a bad guy. I would have never thought that about him.

One thing I definitely do not remember is the controversy surrounding Michelle’s win. I have googled some things and all I have really read is that Aubrey should have won.