• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always forget who has the idols. I knew Kim and Denise had one. Kim showed hers to Sophie and I think Denise showed hers to Adam. I didn’t remember Sandra’s.

Im a huge Wendell fan. I didn’t like hearing Michelle talk like he was a bad guy. I would have never thought that about him.

One thing I definitely do not remember is the controversy surrounding Michelle’s win. I have googled some things and all I have really read is that Aubrey should have won

It wasn't really "controversial". They're playing that up a bit for some reason. It was more just fans thought other players deserved the win more because of their play because Michelle sorta just got carried along and rode the middle not doing much. It's not like she's the only winner that ever happened to.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did Penner shove that rock in his wife's mouth? That did NOT look comfortable...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always forget who has the idols. I knew Kim and Denise had one. Kim showed hers to Sophie and I think Denise showed hers to Adam. I didn’t remember Sandra’s.

Im a huge Wendell fan. I didn’t like hearing Michelle talk like he was a bad guy. I would have never thought that about him.

One thing I definitely do not remember is the controversy surrounding Michelle’s win. I have googled some things and all I have really read is that Aubrey should have won.

Basically what Wildturkey said. Aubrey got a much more in your face edit and was shown to be trying to control more moves, so that made people watching think she would win/deserved it.

But when you rewatch you do really see a lot of what Michelle did well mostly socially to continually have herself in a spot where she wasn't targeted and people wanted her vote.

Now watching this season so far, you can definitely tell shes a really quality player.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did Penner shove that rock in his wife's mouth? That did NOT look comfortable...

Apparently it was some sort of cloth to stop the excessive drool that she could choke on.

Just not a good situation.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DirecTV cut out on me during the 2nd tribal. Did they vote Sandra out?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Epic face plant

This has become an absolute old school legend slaughter tho

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My man Wendell is either getting a bad edit or he has changed. I thought he had messed up tonight. Hearing Nick at tribal, I really thought he was flipping.

Great play by Denise.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DirecTV cut out on me during the 2nd tribal. Did they vote Sandra out?

Yes.

Denise played her idol she bought from Sandra. She then played the idol she found for Jeremy. Everyone in the tribe voted for Denise. Denise voted Sandra.

Sucks that she had to burn her other idol for nothing on Jeremy but from her perspective, I see her logic. She didn't know if Sandra's idol was real at first so she couldn't coordinate with Jeremy beforehand. And if there was some kind of vote split, it'd end up tied 1 for Jeremy and 1 for Sandra so they'd have to revote and Jeremy could still go home.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Denise played her idol she bought from Sandra. She then played the idol she found for Jeremy. Everyone in the tribe voted for Denise. Denise voted Sandra.

Sucks that she had to burn her other idol for nothing on Jeremy but from her perspective, I see her logic. She didn't know if Sandra's idol was real at first so she couldn't coordinate with Jeremy beforehand. And if there was some kind of vote split, it'd end up tied 1 for Jeremy and 1 for Sandra so they'd have to revote and Jeremy could still go home.

It did suck and you are correct with your logic. I’m assuming she paid two fire tokens to Sandra to get the idol.

What if though - Denise plays the idols the way she did , but writes Jeremy’s name down.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It did suck and you are correct with your logic. I’m assuming she paid two fire tokens to Sandra to get the idol.

What if though - Denise plays the idols the way she did , but writes Jeremy’s name down.

She made a deal with Sandra to pay 1 token beforehand and 1 token after. But she voted her out so she didn't get the other token.

As for your scenario, if that happened, then the other 3 members would have to vote among themselves I think. But she wanted Sandra out as a big move I guess and this way, she gets to decide

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She made a deal with Sandra to pay 1 token beforehand and 1 token after. But she voted her out so she didn't get the other token.

As for your scenario, if that happened, then the other 3 members would have to vote among themselves I think. But she wanted Sandra out as a big move I guess and this way, she gets to decide

Ok - I didn’t know if the revote would be with all 5 or just the 3 that could be put out. If it involved all 5 - if I’m Denise I’m making a deal before that second vote and taking me some fire tokens.

Not sure why she voted Sandra either. I know she is called the Queen but she is terrible in challenges and I guess she can be manipulative but is she really that clever??? Nobody is voting her to win a third time, I wouldn’t think. Kim and Tony much bigger threats IMO

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok - I didn’t know if the revote would be with all 5 or just the 3 that could be put out. If it involved all 5 - if I’m Denise I’m making a deal before that second vote and taking me some fire tokens.

Not sure why she voted Sandra either. I know she is called the Queen but she is terrible in challenges and I guess she can be manipulative but is she really that clever??? Nobody is voting her to win a third time, I wouldn’t think. Kim and Tony much bigger threats IMO

Sandra might suck at challenges, as she sits out and doesn't compete in any... But, she is still the figurehead, and still has the title of QUEEN.... to be the single person to take her out is a resume builder to win the whole thing... Not to mention it is a great message to the rest of the tribe...

It did suck that she had to use both... Not to mention, she had to use one on someone who voted her out... but if she wanted her plan to work, this was the way... and she can say that she did it ALONE.... which again, is a great resume builder....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sandra might suck at challenges, as she sits out and doesn't compete in any... But, she is still the figurehead, and still has the title of QUEEN.... to be the single person to take her out is a resume builder to win the whole thing... Not to mention it is a great message to the rest of the tribe...

It did suck that she had to use both... Not to mention, she had to use one on someone who voted her out... but if she wanted her plan to work, this was the way... and she can say that she did it ALONE.... which again, is a great resume builder....

True but I still would have never looked at her as a threat. Maybe a threat to make the final 3 but never to win. I mean she has made some bold moves before sure but she has never master minded something huge that I can recall.

What is Jeremy’s advantage? He said something about him being able to leave tribal council at any time. I remember him buying it but I’m not sure really what it does.

Too much shit in this game. Idols, nullufiers, tokens. I can’t keep up with all the crap. I know Nat is sitting on about 4 tokens on extinction.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yes. I like Jeremy. I thought that made him look bad. She played the idol for him and he had written her name down

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but I still would have never looked at her as a threat. Maybe a threat to make the final 3 but never to win. I mean she has made some bold moves before sure but she has never master minded something huge that I can recall.

What is Jeremy’s advantage? He said something about him being able to leave tribal council at any time. I remember him buying it but I’m not sure really what it does.

Too much shit in this game. Idols, nullufiers, tokens. I can’t keep up with all the crap. I know Nat is sitting on about 4 tokens on extinction.

I kind of like the tokens aspect... adds strategy... that nobody knows what is happening...

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My man Wendell is either getting a bad edit or he has changed. I thought he had messed up tonight. Hearing Nick at tribal, I really thought he was flipping.

Great play by Denise.

I thought Parvati should have tried to convince Yul that Wendell had no loyalty and was willing to sell his alliance down the river for two fire tokens. But, yeah, it could have been edited to mislead us or not show us something else that occurred.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jeremy has an advantage in that he can remove himself from any tribal and go back to camp.
Therefore, he cannot be voted out for that tribal.

I like the fire tokens and all the advantages.
Denise just made a killer move and I presume that's what the producers were hoping for.
It's not just about having advantages, it's getting maximum value for them.

I like Tyson's play for the peanut butter, because there is both a short term and long term strategy for the tokens.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Parvati should have tried to convince Yul that Wendell had no loyalty and was willing to sell his alliance down the river for two fire tokens. But, yeah, it could have been edited to mislead us or not show us something else that occurred.

I disagree... I think parvarti should have took Wendell's offer during the tribal counsel, and voted off Yul... That was the move... She failed and lost... plus, that would have put a big target on Wendell...