• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And she has great assets...

324f18f818d5f63bfb7dffe4b2e2bfa2c623700563fb9a98c9c942d6d640e536.gif

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have had lists in the past about hottest women on Survivor. My girl has never made the list. She was in the 2nd season. Ethan won it. I think she made the final 5. She was the one that gave the old farmer guy the eye candy show. Kim Powers

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any idea how the votes went. Don’t want to say anything in case some haven’t watched yet. They confused the hell out of me tonight though.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an incredible ep. So funny, so chaotic. Adam's narrative this season makes so much sense now.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any idea how the votes went. Don’t want to say anything in case some haven’t watched yet. They confused the hell out of me tonight though.

Pretty straightforward ultimately.

Adam voted Sarah

Everyone else voted Adam but two of them threw votes on Nick in case of an idol.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty straightforward ultimately.

Adam voted Sarah

Everyone else voted Adam but two of them threw votes on Nick in case of an idol.

Right. I figured Ben voted Nick. The second person I wasn’t sure. I thought maybe Kim. Adam had dodged so many bullets already this season. I’ve never been an Adam fan.

Kim looking strong right now as does Sarah. Not sure about her move to give away reward tonight , but she sure flipped the script when her name was brought up.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. I figured Ben voted Nick. The second person I wasn’t sure. I thought maybe Kim. Adam had dodged so many bullets already this season. I’ve never been an Adam fan.

Kim looking strong right now as does Sarah. Not sure about her move to give away reward tonight , but she sure flipped the script when her name was brought up.

Tony is definitely the front runner based off the the edit right now with Sophie in 2nd(took a step back tonight)

Tyson has a really good edit but I just don't see someone from edge winning again.

Michelle and Sarah were in the running but fading really fast. Everyone else I don't see winning at all.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony is definitely the front runner based off the the edit right now with Sophie in 2nd(took a step back tonight)

Tyson has a really good edit but I just don't see someone from edge winning again.

Michelle and Sarah were in the running but fading really fast. Everyone else I don't see winning at all.

That’s true. Kim is rarely shown.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam must be really annoying. I was surprised there wasn't people around that would want to keep him around as a goat to take to the end since his game has been so poor all season long. But I guess it was like Nick said; everyone right now is so scared to make a move to take the each other out that they were all just gonna get on board with an easy vote

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam must be really annoying. I was surprised there wasn't people around that would want to keep him around as a goat to take to the end since his game has been so poor all season long. But I guess it was like Nick said; everyone right now is so scared to make a move to take the each other out that they were all just gonna get on board with an easy vote

Stupid edge takes up key alliance building scenes but based off what weve been shown this may truly be the case.

It seems like there are not really any large alliances. Each person seems to have 1 or 2 close allies. So right now its a mass glob against the outsiders. But thats why last ep turned chaotic so quickly. Turned into a game of telephone and everyone scrambled cause there isnt a large group leading things.

Could make things very interesting coming up.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid edge takes up key alliance building scenes but based off what weve been shown this may truly be the case.

It seems like there are not really any large alliances. Each person seems to have 1 or 2 close allies. So right now its a mass glob against the outsiders. But thats why last ep turned chaotic so quickly. Turned into a game of telephone and everyone scrambled cause there isnt a large group leading things.

Could make things very interesting coming up.

Seems to be the way the game is played now.

Old style was loyal packs that could run the game.
New style is duos/trios playing tribal to tribal, eliminating physical threats or potential game winners if they get to the end.

Players don't necessarily want blood on their hands so as to lose a potential jury vote.
Adam was voted off because it was an easy vote.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on Loved ones today.

WTF

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeremy didn’t exactly do himself any favors....

Yea, he just screwed his alliance and now nobody is going to want to work with him.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having said that,

Kim woulda had to play her idol for Jeremy

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeremy has always amazed me with his patience. Definitely one of my all time favorites. The year he won, there were 3 or 4 times I thought he was going to get voted out if he didn’t play his idol. I would scream at the TV play the damn idol. He never would and always escaped. Not sure if he finally played it or not. This season , since he has had the advantage , I wanted him to do it last week because I thought he was gone. Obviously not. Tonight he played it and it saved him, unless Kim knew something and would have played the idol for him.

How in the hell did Kim not play the idol for herself ? Now that I say that - She told Sophie early in the game that she had an idol so maybe Kim knew they wouldn’t vote for her in fear of her playing the idol.

What we don’t know if Jeremy stays , does Sarah still play her steal a vote and who Kim would have played her idol for.

I thought it made Jeremy look good when the 5 met after he walked out. Obviously he was the vote. They couldn’t afford to split it.

So I guess the only thing would have been is who Kim would have played idol for.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the loved one challenge. Loved the move to let them all stay. I hate watching the winner have to pick who’s family goes to reward.

Nick, who always had a crush on Parv, ended up doing pretty good for himself it looked like ha.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeremy has always amazed me with his patience. Definitely one of my all time favorites. The year he won, there were 3 or 4 times I thought he was going to get voted out if he didn’t play his idol. I would scream at the TV play the damn idol. He never would and always escaped. Not sure if he finally played it or not. This season , since he has had the advantage , I wanted him to do it last week because I thought he was gone. Obviously not. Tonight he played it and it saved him, unless Kim knew something and would have played the idol for him.

How in the hell did Kim not play the idol for herself ? Now that I say that - She told Sophie early in the game that she had an idol so maybe Kim knew they wouldn’t vote for her in fear of her playing the idol.

What we don’t know if Jeremy stays , does Sarah still play her steal a vote and who Kim would have played her idol for.

I thought it made Jeremy look good when the 5 met after he walked out. Obviously he was the vote. They couldn’t afford to split it.

So I guess the only thing would have been is who Kim would have played idol for.

And this right here is the key.

On one hand hard to fault Jeremy when he clearly saved himself. But on the other hand if he stays a split vote is impossible and if Kim properly plays her idol. They gain control.

It woulda been a gamble but based on everything we saw, I think it was highly likely Kim woulda played it for Jeremy. Kim said during the episode she would play it for someone else and she ultimately did that.

Woulda been really interesting. Name of the game is survivor so you can't really fault him taking the free safety, but it also guranteed he would be on the bottom going forward.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this right here is the key.

On one hand hard to fault Jeremy when he clearly saved himself. But on the other hand if he stays a split vote is impossible and if Kim properly plays her idol. They gain control.

It woulda been a gamble but based on everything we saw, I think it was highly likely Kim woulda played it for Jeremy. Kim said during the episode she would play it for someone else and she ultimately did that.

Woulda been really interesting. Name of the game is survivor so you can't really fault him taking the free safety, but it also guranteed he would be on the bottom going forward.

I just don’t understand why she chose to play it for Denise. I get Denise made the big move with Sandra, but I would have thought for sure they were going after Kim and Tyson.

And Tyson was pissed