• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,900.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don’t have all the names down yet, so it is hard to really recognize a strong edit trend. But I have noticed a lot of Sam, Andy, Sue and Teeny. Put a gun to my head at this point, I would same Sue and Sam have no chance. Andy has the redemption story going for him and teeny is the quiet schemer who is probably getting more air time than she deserves based on what she has done so far (which is a tell tale sign that she will be a late game player).

WAY early and VERY incomplete, but I will be the first to drop an early prediction that Teeny wins.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are unable to see my previous post. It is the schoolyard pick for the challenge. Interesting choices.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,900.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this on Twitter. I have forgotten to mention it , but I wanted to see it. Couldnt believe they left it out.

I was shocked they didn’t show that. BIG TIME (potential) game ramifications. I actually verbalized that it was BS they just glossed over that whole part in the broadcast.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,900.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are unable to see my previous post. It is the schoolyard pick for the challenge. Interesting choices.
when you post a tweet, you need to manually change the “x” to “twitter” for it to show up. There is a long thread in the “members” forum complaining about this site behavior.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was shocked they didn’t show that. BIG TIME (potential) game ramifications. I actually verbalized that it was BS they just glossed over that whole part in the broadcast.

Did u watch it ? I was shocked Rome went so late and of course Andy being dead last. Also maybe me being biased but i was a little suprised Rachel went before Sierra considering the Sam/ Sierra connection.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you post a tweet, you need to manually change the “x” to “twitter” for it to show up. There is a long thread in the “members” forum complaining about this site behavior.

Gotcha. I had never done it before. I just thought some might like to see it.