• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decent episode. Usually after 2 episodes i have kind of an idea of who may win. Not a clue for me. Bull shit on Probst seeing the girl steal the rice. He had to be alerted by the producer and bull shit on them taking it away from her too. Its Survivor. Hell a few seasons ago they used the tribal fire to open something. All tribes had the opportunity to do what she did. To me that was a cool move. Im guessing it must be a written rule or something and thats why the producers intervened.
Im guessing Gabe played his idol because they really thought it was going to be a tie at TC, and im assuming if they draw rocks he would be excluded from having to do that. If i had to pick , I would have gone with the girl who tried to steal the rice, but mow since she wAs outed , I dont know what the other tribes may think. Again , i thought it was brilliant.

One other thing. The reward of the fishing supplies. Maybe they fish everyday , i dont know but really it is not shown much anymore of people actually using the supplies. At least i havent noticed.

Now that I watched it. Not sure if sending out tk was a good move or not. Clearly he was an ego. But if they are going to win challenges they were going to need their strongest competitor.

But I am not sure how much of a disadvantage it is to be on the tribe that is going to lose every week.... once you realize this getting rid of the stronger competitors is the way to go... and just wait for a rebuff...

but then the problem with waiting for a rebuff is that if you are thrown to the wrong team then you have no chance to make it to the merge....

Pre-merge is really such a crap-shoot... i dont know if there is an actual good strategy to survive it... you just have to get lucky...

i do think though that once the merge happens, a trio or a duo can do well, as they can just be numbers to help one of the other 2 tribes get out the other tribe...

this is also what i dont like about survivor, often the original tribes post merge just play it safe and work together... as it is an easy alliance..

Last edited: