• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What wasn’t clear from the episode was whether Cody actually gave his idol back to Jesse or did Jesse use Jeanine’s idol to give Owen safety and exposing Cody in the process. Cody confirms that he actually did give his idol back to Jesse after he showed it to Karla but Jesse’s scheme was far more devious than fans might have thought. Cody returned the idol to Jesse because Jesse convinced him that Karla might have a Knowledge is Power advantage and could steal his idol from him. Cody returned it to Jesse for safe-keeping never guessing Jesse would use it against him.

“I gave it back to him because I trusted him more than anyone,” said Cody who at the time believed that if he did ask for it back it would be breaking Jesse’s trust in him at such a crucial point in the game.

This seems too good not to show on TV.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems too good not to show on TV.
Maybe we will see it this week. The drama was about whether Jesse had the idol or not. If they showed this interaction before the tribal, that tension would have been lost.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we will see it this week. The drama was about whether Jesse had the idol or not. If they showed this interaction before the tribal, that tension would have been lost.

True but i would have rather seen the savagery of Jessie at work. Nobody has mentioned Knowledge of Power lately. I would love to see how Jessie brought that up to Cody. I mean i will never confuse Cody with a really good strategist, but for Jessie to come right back with that is genius.

So we are down to 1 idol left ????

Im wondering if they will put an idol back up for grabs before the next tribal.

Obviously Jess can get to 4 with the idol. To me Gabler is the safe one. He would be my choice to keep. Cassie, Carla, Owen are all better at challenges than Jessie. Jessie will have to beat someone in fire. Can he do it ??

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but i would have rather seen the savagery of Jessie at work. Nobody has mentioned Knowledge of Power lately. I would love to see how Jessie brought that up to Cody. I mean i will never confuse Cody with a really good strategist, but for Jessie to come right back with that is genius.

So we are down to 1 idol left ????

Im wondering if they will put an idol back up for grabs before the next tribal.

Obviously Jess can get to 4 with the idol. To me Gabler is the safe one. He would be my choice to keep. Cassie, Carla, Owen are all better at challenges than Jessie. Jessie will have to beat someone in fire. Can he do it ??
The edit is…

Jesse
Everyone else

Jesse will win this season. So he obviously makes it to final 3. How he gets there is the question.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yes, they will probably lead off the next episode with Jessie getting the idol back

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yes, they will probably lead off the next episode with Jessie getting the idol back
Yeah, if they had showed that last episode, we would have known Cody was the vote.
The producers never like to make it clear who the vote is going to be.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The conventional winners edit is dead. I thought Jesse wasnt gone win

Cassidy while her game was under the radar had a very conventional womens winning narrative.

But fucking Gabler?!?!?! Defied all logic. And the fact he won 7-1 was a sham. That jury just hated Cassidy for some reason.

The season died with Jesses boot. Learn to make fire before you come on the show bro. And maybe be good at atleast 1 type of challenge.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not how I thought it would go but how can anyone complain about that?

Very surprised at how the vote turned out. Thought Cassie would have recieved a lot more votes. I was pretty much for Owen the entire game. He disappointed me though with his temper tonight Jessie - good player , but damn I get being upset but he wanted no part of hugging Cassie after he was beaten. Heck i thought he was going to leave Gabler hanging before the challenge and the fist bump. Maybe Gabler did have some strategy talks that werent shown. Glad he won and did what he did with the money. I found it a little odd though. He said it during the first hour what he was going to do. Then during the jury questioning , he said I will tell you about it later on. It was almost like he knew they were reading the votes that night. Im just glad he didnt mention it during the jury questioning. Then when he did announce it after he won - some of them looked like they already knew. Maybe i just had a wierd vibe at the time. Good season.

Future All Stars - Carla. I dont know that Jessie would do it again. He seems really tight with his family. Noelle- i think she was like Owen , a good player just always short on numbers.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not how I thought it would go but how can anyone complain about that?
meh... im surprised and a little disappointed...

I actually thought Owen did the best in the interview section... thought Cassidy messed up twice, one wasn't really her fault... But really no-one really messed up or Killed the interview., Maybe Cassidy lost because of the interview.. Maryanne last season Destroyed the interview, and even though she was an underdog going in she was the clear winner coming out... didn't see that this time... so was surprised Gabler who had probably the worst story won

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, I am not impressed by emotional gestures like Gabler giving up his money... really I don't respect it at all... money is important, show it more respect!!!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very surprised at how the vote turned out. Thought Cassie would have recieved a lot more votes. I was pretty much for Owen the entire game. He disappointed me though with his temper tonight Jessie - good player , but damn I get being upset but he wanted no part of hugging Cassie after he was beaten. Heck i thought he was going to leave Gabler hanging before the challenge and the fist bump. Maybe Gabler did have some strategy talks that werent shown. Glad he won and did what he did with the money. I found it a little odd though. He said it during the first hour what he was going to do. Then during the jury questioning , he said I will tell you about it later on. It was almost like he knew they were reading the votes that night. Im just glad he didnt mention it during the jury questioning. Then when he did announce it after he won - some of them looked like they already knew. Maybe i just had a wierd vibe at the time. Good season.

Future All Stars - Carla. I dont know that Jessie would do it again. He seems really tight with his family. Noelle- i think she was like Owen , a good player just always short on numbers.

Jesse also looked sick at the end of this... I won't be surprised if he has health problems that would prevent him from playing again

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, I am not impressed by emotional gestures like Gabler giving up his money... really I don't respect it at all... money is important, show it more respect!!!

I found it funny that he thought he was a really good strategic player. Hell maybe he was. He thought he was a big target. Ha.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cassie fell for the biggest trap during the interview... she kept on saying how other people played a better game... you can't do that if you want to convince people you should win....

that and also saying that Gabler didn't deserve to win hurt her too imo...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt mean to spoil it . I once did that and was told its free game.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The conventional winners edit is dead. I thought Jesse wasnt gone win

Cassidy while her game was under the radar had a very conventional womens winning narrative.

But fucking Gabler?!?!?! Defied all logic. And the fact he won 7-1 was a sham. That jury just hated Cassidy for some reason.

The season died with Jesses boot. Learn to make fire before you come on the show bro. And maybe be good at atleast 1 type of challenge.

now that I think about it Cassidy really had a terrible interview... first I thought nobody really lost the interview... but now I see that she really did...

you can't win when you are in awe of everyone else's game... own your game... and think it is better, even if you are jaded as fuck...

like Owen... he, I think had the best interview by far... he had my vote... which is funny since he got no votes...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, is Jesse a little fake.... he has a PHD from Berkley and duke... sure he has a shady past... but someone who got into 2 great schools, has a loving family, how can he play off being such an underdog in life??

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now that I think about it Cassidy really had a terrible interview... first I thought nobody really lost the interview... but now I see that she really did...

you can't win when you are in awe of everyone else's game... own your game... and think it is better, even if you are jaded as fuck...

like Owen... he, I think had the best interview by far... he had my vote... which is funny since he got no votes...

She 100% owned her game and explicitly stated why she was better than both the two bozos next to her who were never in on votes.

She had the perfect answer on why she didnt give up immunity to go against Jesse. He was the one player that she knew she couldnt beat which was simply fact. So to win she needed him gone. If shes not the best at fire, she has to send the person who is. Thats Gabler.

Thats a smart move. Jesse was eliminated. She won the immunity challenge to make that happen.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She 100% owned her game and explicitly stated why she was better than both the two bozos next to her who were never in on votes.

She had the perfect answer on why she didnt give up immunity to go against Jesse. He was the one player that she knew she couldnt beat which was simply fact. So to win she needed him gone. If shes not the best at fire, she has to send the person who is. Thats Gabler.

Thats a smart move. Jesse was eliminated. She won the immunity challenge to make that happen.

you even saw when she said Gabler can't win even with the extra resume stuffer that she got eye rolls... I thought she gave out too much info in that one that was unnecessary...

But really I thought what killed her the most is that she showed too much love to Karla and Jesse's game... hard to win when you are telling the jury that there were better players than her... Owen and Gabler never did that... they boosted themselves up, and told the honest truth...

She seemed to be buttering the jury up... and the jury saw it IMO... at least I did...