• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really haven’t shown much about his thought process, though. Just that he is probably the most dominant physical player the game has ever seen.

Thats why he wont win. But hes making it further than people think.

His tribe have been portrayed very well. And even with the cracks they keep pounding home that they will remain tight. Even Maryanne when getting frustrated last ep said "It sucks hes such a great shield".

He will get picked off eventually, but it wont be immediate.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purple edits are those that are invisible. Shes far from a purple edit.
I may be wrong, but isn’t a purple someone who doesn’t really have any bearing on the game, but might get time for entertainment purposes?

But to be fair, Maryanne has an idol. As loony as she appears to be, that is the exact definition of having an affect on the game…

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And maybe they are establishing Jonathan as a beast so that when Maryanne takes him out, that will be her resume filler for why she deserved the win…

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be wrong, but isn’t a purple someone who doesn’t really have any bearing on the game, but might get time for entertainment purposes?

But to be fair, Maryanne has an idol. As loony as she appears to be, that is the exact definition of having an affect on the game…

Purple are the ones who they refuse to show.

It was first coined for the girl in that shitty season who quit at like final 8(Fabio season). She was called "Purple Kelli" on that season cause there were two Kellis and she wore purple. Ever since then any its became the way to describe completely forgotten players. No entertainment, strategy, personal content. Nothing. Like 8 confessionals of nonsense. Think Heather last year, she was mostly purpled.

Maryanne gets a shit ton of content. What its going to amount to remains to be seen though.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that would be kinda boring, actually. Beasts are fun, and tend to be my favorite type of player, but realistically, the strategic players are the ones who offer the best entertainment. Social players are likable, but for the most part, don’t add anything.
Pretty sure there are some strategic athletes out there, but sure, point taken.
I mean, we're not talking Lolo Jones here......

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure there are some strategic athletes out there, but sure, point taken.
I mean, we're not talking Lolo Jones here......
I took your proposal as a theoretical. 16 players who are pure beast, with essentially no social or strategic skills.

That would be kinda boring, imho.

Whereas watching a season of purely strategic (with next to no physical or social skills) or purely social (with next to no physical or strategic skills) would probably offer more entertainment.

But if you are saying just pull 16 real people who have a background of AT LEAST college level athletics (and a competitive background at that), that could be interesting. Some “perfect world” dream cast potential players could be…

Hershel Walker
Rock
Burt Reynolds (theoretical, not literal)
Mark Harmon
Shaq
Charles Barkley

There is some real entertainment value there

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took your proposal as a theoretical. 16 players who are pure beast, with essentially no social or strategic skills.

That would be kinda boring, imho.

Whereas watching a season of purely strategic (with next to no physical or social skills) or purely social (with next to no physical or strategic skills) would probably offer more entertainment.

But if you are saying just pull 16 real people who have a background of AT LEAST college level athletics (and a competitive background at that), that could be interesting. Some “perfect world” dream cast potential players could be…

Hershel Walker
Rock
Burt Reynolds (theoretical, not literal)
Mark Harmon
Shaq
Charles Barkley

There is some real entertainment value there
Yeah, but you need like a social media yoga person for the non-physical balance/standing still competitions.
Get some Olympic swimmers.
Rock climbers.

You get the idea.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And maybe they are establishing Jonathan as a beast so that when Maryanne takes him out, that will be her resume filler for why she deserved the win…

I see Jonathan easily being top 5 with him being the most dominant beast this show has ever seen.

Strategically it would be dumb for any of his teammates to get rid of him even after the merge. As players all play scared. And they know that their numbers will be best with each other.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, for those of you who watch other reality shows. Since we are talking phsyical beasts

This summer on CBS there is going to be a Challenge CBS.

So its themed like MTV the challenge. But the cast are Survivor, BB, TAR and Love Island folks.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, for those of you who watch other reality shows. Since we are talking phsyical beasts

This summer on CBS there is going to be a Challenge CBS.

So its themed like MTV the challenge. But the cast are Survivor, BB, TAR and Love Island folks.
Have t a bunch of BB players actually been on the Challenge?

I also saw that they were at least considering doing a BB season, but with a survivor all star cast.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have t a bunch of BB players actually been on the Challenge?

I also saw that they were at least considering doing a BB season, but with a survivor all star cast.

Yes. Mostly duds. Josh, Kaycee and Fessy have become mainstays and they are brutal.

Survivor so far has briefly had Jay, Michele and Michaela.

The CBS one is part of a huge event. They are doing ones in australia, argentina and UK as well. THen all the winners will do a show on paramount or something. Hoping some good survivors do the Australia one.

For the US one, it was pretty meh casting overall.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Mostly duds. Josh, Kaycee and Fessy have become mainstays and they are brutal.

Survivor so far has briefly had Jay, Michele and Michaela.

The CBS one is part of a huge event. They are doing ones in australia, argentina and UK as well. THen all the winners will do a show on paramount or something. Hoping some good survivors do the Australia one.

For the US one, it was pretty meh casting overall.
Can’t stand Josh. Worst winner ever. Nothing but a bitter jury. They all walked into the house, went up to Paul and handed him their game and said “go win this for me”. When looked at each of them quizzically and said “um…. OK” and instead used them to advance HIS game, they all thought they had been done dirty somehow. And they rewarded the biggest Jack ass to ever play the game in their spite.

Kaycee was a legit winner, but was a total snoozefest. She was a combo floater/beast. Her game play kinda breaks the show, unfortunately. I liked her, but she was a bore.

Fessy was a big ol’ worthless oaf. Why would he ever be considered for any kind of “all star” anything? Because he somehow hooked up with one of the hottest chicks to ever play the game?

OK, Fessy is the GOAT…

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t stand Josh. Worst winner ever. Nothing but a bitter jury. They all walked into the house, went up to Paul and handed him their game and said “go win this for me”. When looked at each of them quizzically and said “um…. OK” and instead used them to advance HIS game, they all thought they had been done dirty somehow. And they rewarded the biggest Jack ass to ever play the game in their spite.

Kaycee was a legit winner, but was a total snoozefest. She was a combo floater/beast. Her game play kinda breaks the show, unfortunately. I liked her, but she was a bore.

Fessy was a big ol’ worthless oaf. Why would he ever be considered for any kind of “all star” anything? Because he somehow hooked up with one of the hottest chicks to ever play the game?

OK, Fessy is the GOAT…

Kaycee is same way on challenge. Beast of a player. The worst TV ever though. And that show you need to have a personality.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t watched the Challenge in YEARS. And I am not certain I have ever even watched a full season. Just a few episodes here and there. But if they do a network version, I will give it a try.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yall watch The Challenge? Nice.

Fuck Big Brother. Every one they cast from that show suuuuuuucks
Unfortunately, I don't have Paramount+.
But, I did watch the last couple of seasons when they aired on MTV.
Double Agents and Spies, Lies, and Allies.

And I listened to the Death, Taxes, and Bananas podcast with Johnny Bananas.

I liked the format. Kind of like Real World meets Survivor.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t watched the Challenge in YEARS. And I am not certain I have ever even watched a full season. Just a few episodes here and there. But if they do a network version, I will give it a try.

It'll be interesting to see if Survivor can hopefully run circles over BB this summer in the network one.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see if Survivor can hopefully run circles over BB this summer in the network one.
I would be more interested in a Survivor Allstar cast playing REAL BB (not celebBB rules) or vice versa. Though BB all stars playing Survivor would be more likely to blow up. BB has cast many more pansies than Survivor.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I don't have Paramount+.
But, I did watch the last couple of seasons when they aired on MTV.
Double Agents and Spies, Lies, and Allies.

And I listened to the Death, Taxes, and Bananas podcast with Johnny Bananas.

I liked the format. Kind of like Real World meets Survivor.

Get Paramount+ or fire up pirate site. The Challenge All Stars, which has a lot of the older cast from the early and mid 00s, is legit.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be more interested in a Survivor Allstar cast playing REAL BB (not celebBB rules) or vice versa. Though BB all stars playing Survivor would be more likely to blow up. BB has cast many more pansies than Survivor.

Theres rumors that the Survivor players doing BB is coming soon. But yeah, it sounds like closer to celebrity BB in terms of the amount of days in the house.