• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t fully understand the amulet. So it can only be used if all three agree to it?

LIke last year, they tossed in something that requires way too much reading to understand. But what I understood is if all 3 amulets are in then it can be used as a extra vote. 2 means steal a vote. 1 amulet means idol.

So basically the 3 of them want to target each other so they can have an idol.

Its not an issue for now since they are all on different tribes. So I would just pray the other people get voted out of their tribes. But the moment there is a merge or swap. im giving that thing up. Not worth the target.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LIke last year, they tossed in something that requires way too much reading to understand. But what I understood is if all 3 amulets are in then it can be used as a extra vote. 2 means steal a vote. 1 amulet means idol.

Its not an issue for now since they are all on different tribes. So I would just pray the other people get voted out of their tribes. But the moment there is a merge or swap. im giving that thing up. Not worth the target.
I think there is some aspect that it can’t be used on its own. But I have no idea. If the could still be used individually, than it would seem like a better strategy for them to work together to use them.

:noidea:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kind of stupid though... if you think you are in any danger, why would you not activate the advantage?? no way it will end up being an idol... just impossible IMO...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the 41 seasons before this year, there had never been a unanimous vote (if you don’t count the one vote that didn’t take place since there was only 1 eligible player to vote for), this season there have been 2 unanimous votes in 2 tribals.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the 41 seasons before this year, there had never been a unanimous vote (if you don’t count the one vote that didn’t take place since there was only 1 eligible player to vote for), this season there have been 2 unanimous votes in 2 tribals.

But it is also much smaller. Probably harder to keep secrets. At least so early.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it is also much smaller. Probably harder to keep secrets. At least so early.
a unanimous was not possible until last season. And it still never happened last season. This season it has happened every time.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a really strong cast.

Hopefully production doesnt get in the way because this could be a really quality season.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a really strong cast.

Hopefully production doesnt get in the way because this could be a really quality season.
Not hard to have a “good” cast when comparing it to last season.

that said, I do agree that this season’s cast does have potential.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a wild tribal coucil.

Thanks to some brutal game play.

No idea why Chanel is risking her vote there and Daniel.........what an idiot.
Chanelle tells the other guy she absolutely has to protect her vote...... then risks it.

Daniel screwed the pooch, but give credit to the dude that stood his ground and forced him to vote Jenny out rather than risk rocks. Bold move.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chanelle tells the other guy she absolutely has to protect her vote...... then risks it.

Daniel screwed the pooch, but give credit to the dude that stood his ground and forced him to vote Jenny out rather than risk rocks. Bold move.

Yeah theres really not much to even say about Chanels decision. Indefensible.

Daniel was 100% right to not want rocks, but what an awful way to handle it haha. Really no idea what he was thinking. Clearly he hoped it would put him in a new majority with Hai and Lydia, but no chance they trust him either. Total wildcard. Bus tossed his biggest ally for no reason. Just change your vote and move on.

Hai was ballsy forsure. But that was totally the right move. 1/4 is sketchy but your lone ally doesnt have to draw. And the other group just proved they dont trust you, plus Daniel aint gonna draw. Ballsy, but 100% the optimal play for him.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Daniel enjoyed the rest of his time in the game. Because next Tribal he’s in… he’s out.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Hai and Lydia find out why Mike can't vote. Boy do they have power.

They could quickly wack Mike to rid of the idol or

They could get rid of WC daniel. Knowing Mike has no vote, if they go to tribal again they have a guranteed 2-1 voting edge on Mike/Chanel

What a spot they are in now.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he's 3/5 with Hai and Lydia versus Mike and Chanelle.
And Mike cannot vote.

Just a fuster cluck....

What makes it worse was that jen was that teams strongest competitor. She seemed to be the best puzzler in this cast. Without her. Good luck for that team to win anything.

But I do think there will be a reshuffle soon. Maybe even this week coming. Especially after that one guy dominated the last competition.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes it worse was that jen was that teams strongest competitor. She seemed to be the best puzzler in this cast. Without her. Good luck for that team to win anything.

But I do think there will be a reshuffle soon. Maybe even this week coming. Especially after that one guy dominated the last competition.
They do so many shuffles now that keeping your best competitor to avoid tribal makes no sense anymore. If you eliminate your best player, you are just thinning the herd. You are likely not more than 1 or 2 tribals away from a switch.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do so many shuffles now that keeping your best competitor to avoid tribal makes no sense anymore. If you eliminate your best player, you are just thinning the herd. You are likely not more than 1 or 2 tribals away from a switch.

True. But if your team is the weak one then you go to more tribal councils and have a bigger chance of going home. You also can’t rely on reshuffles because it gives the previous dominant team an advantage as they usually are the majority of each reshuffled team. Not saying that is going to be the case this time. Just usually.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean, the strong dude has to be the first person booted after a merge, right?
As soon as he loses an immunity challenge, that is.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless he is your teammate, yes.

But DAYUM, SON. He literally picked up his entire team and put them on his shoulders and carried them through the entire challenge. Pure domination.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’d think. But he seems so much stronger than everyone else.

Personally I hate this, as it is such bad casting. But at least it is better in survivor than big brother because survivor is just one competition per week.

Bb gives these comp beasts 2 competitions