• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it weird that I agree with both, mr hockey and the girl.

He was definitely defensive. And I would not be surprised if he was told to shut up.
Being labeled a racist in todays world is death. Of course he would be defensive.

And anyone who says “you need to shut up because of the color of your skin” is ALWAYS wrong. (And should just shut up.)

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a really good season.

This cast within the game is really delivering.

I do agree that the winner is becoming pretty clear as the other obvious choice is a clear misdirect. But its been a very entertaining season.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a really good season.

This cast within the game is really delivering.

I do agree that the winner is becoming pretty clear as the other obvious choice is a clear misdirect. But its been a very entertaining season.
I would be SHOCKED if Jonathan wins, for all the reasons already discussed.

But beyond MA, there are a few that are possibilities. Drea, Omar, Michael…. I would have had Hai on that list, but his game totally blew up this week.

Relatedly, Hai‘s reaction may be my most favorite reaction ever by someone getting voted out. While I doubt I would have that level of class and sportsmanship, that is how I would like to believe I would react. And you know he will not be a bitter juror, which is really all I can ask for from a jury.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be SHOCKED if Jonathan wins, for all the reasons already discussed.

But beyond MA, there are a few that are possibilities. Drea, Omar, Michael…. I would have had Hai on that list, but his game totally blew up this week.

Relatedly, Hai‘s reaction may be my most favorite reaction ever by someone getting voted out. While I doubt I would have that level of class and sportsmanship, that is how I would like to believe I would react. And you know he will not be a bitter juror, which is really all I can ask for from a jury.

Omar is the one I was refering to as a misdirect. HIs edit is almost too perfect. I think its setting him up for a blindside before the finale(assuming the finale starts at final 5 again). Meaning he goes next week or the week after. Hell of a game though.

Mike has taken a hit as a contender but hes still alive.

I think Jonathan, Lindsey, Drea and Romeo are all dead. Jonathan has gotten bus tossed. Romeo is basically irrelevenat and objectively has played a shitty game. LIndsey also pretty hidden in the edit for too long of stretches. Drea would win if she made the end, but her edit suggests shes going well before getting there(5-7).

I think Romeo is a final 3 goat and Jonathan probably loses fire.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually roll my eyes at the bigger-picture takes Jeff gives after weird tribals, but this time he said almost exactly what I had just said to myself after Drea’s “antics”.

I LOVE the sportsmanship being displayed this season. Hai last week and Drea this week displayed exactly what I want to see. Disappointment, but no hard feelings. I am not a huge fan of the “airing dirty laundry” move, but it can’t be perfect.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I am still on board with my Winner's edit pick.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continues to be a really strong season.

Omars blindside gotta be coming soon.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any fans of the show. If so what do u think of the cast
I was sickened when the two black chicks pulled out the race nonsense saying they could not vote out another black person at Tribal.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, the results, including week by week vote outs, was leaked earlier this season, and it has been perfectly accurate so far (including Jackson’s med “evac”).

I have not looked at the whole thing so I don’t know what happens later in the season, but I did see who will be voted out next week…

Omar

Take this for what it is worth (nothing)

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. Totally shocked at the outcome. Totally shocked at the final challenge. Great final tribal. 42 seasons.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winner’s edit is a thing.

While I think OF THE FINAL THREE, the right person won, I think she won, at least in a healthy part, due to identity. And isn’t that what we are trying to overcome? She had 2 votes blatantly in the bag going in (Drea: “I am a feminist and I want a woman to win this”; Hai’s feminist tshirt).

I loved that there didn’t appear to be a single sour juror. Every really embraced that this is a game, and no one appeared to have an attitude of “Don’t they realize they are only here to make sure that I win?” That is the most annoying attitude that a lot of players have every season.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryanne's answers were simply better.
Much more genuine than Mike's, who had to explain playing a game of honor and integrity, but lying to only a 'few' people along the way.

She was front and center on the Omar vote and while I don't give much weight to the immunity idol she kept secret, she appeared to have a pretty good path to the final 3.

Very well thought out responses.

Good season.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike truly self sabotaged any shot at a win.

That jury gave him literally 5 chances to just own being snakey, thats all he had to do.

Always blows my mind when people try to make excuses at final tribal. Just own up to your game. Sure, some morons might be bitter jackasses, but most respect great game play. Never try to butter up and diminish your game.

If Mike had owned his moves and lost I woulda been pretty ticked, but Maryanne absolutely deserved it based of her late play plus having great answers when called upon.

Romeo was......LOL.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryanne's answers were simply better.
Much more genuine than Mike's, who had to explain playing a game of honor and integrity, but lying to only a 'few' people along the way.

She was front and center on the Omar vote and while I don't give much weight to the immunity idol she kept secret, she appeared to have a pretty good path to the final 3.

Very well thought out responses.

Good season.

also, i think what made this season so good was that there wasnt really one person we said HAD to win... lots of seasons we look back and we are like how did that person win, or that someone else should have won... but with jonathan's social game he was never going to win, maybe Lindsay was the closest person to SHOULD HAVE WON status... but really not more than any one else...

and we always see one person in the final three that doesnt belong... this time it was Romeo, who amazingly enough won the last challenge(which kind of made him earn it... kind of...)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I misunderstood the advantage. I thought he could play it in each of his first 2 tribals. But is it actually that he can play it once, but it expires after his second tribal?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I have figured out the winner already. I would give my read maybe a 55% chance…

Karla

I have no spoiler info, so the spoiler tag is really not needed, but it is an opinion based on watching the “winners edit”, so i think it has a decent shot at being right.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I have figured out the winner already. I would give my read maybe a 55% chance…

Karla

I have no spoiler info, so the spoiler tag is really not needed, but it is an opinion based on watching the “winners edit”, so i think it has a decent shot at being right.

I dont think its her, although its certainly possible. They usually dont edit females with that much visibility.

THe most likely winner starting to emerge is Cassidy. But if its 3 straight female winners I really hope they dont edit them all similarly. And if she does win so far her edit is very erika/marianneesque.