• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think its her, although its certainly possible. They usually dont edit females with that much visibility.

THe most likely winner starting to emerge is Cassidy. But if its 3 straight female winners I really hope they dont edit them all similarly. And if she does win so far her edit is very erika/marianneesque.
It seems like things are happening TO Cassidy, not BECAUSE of Cassidy. Whereas the edit is showing Karla actually doing the maneuvering to make things happen (even if she isn’t actually involved)

One of the main things I look for in “the winners edit” is for “diary room” statements about events that the player is really only indirectly involved in. And they have given her these comment sessions on just about every move made so far.

Still WAY early. I would not be super shocked if she were eliminated this week. That’s how early it still is. But right now, she is my early focus.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like things are happening TO Cassidy, not BECAUSE of Cassidy. Whereas the edit is showing Karla actually doing the maneuvering to make things happen (even if she isn’t actually involved)

One of the main things I look for in “the winners edit” is for “diary room” statements about events that the player is really only indirectly involved in. And they have given her these comment sessions on just about every move made so far.

Still WAY early. I would not be super shocked if she were eliminated this week. That’s how early it still is. But right now, she is my early focus.

Correct, but women winners dont typically get the type of edit Karla does. THey are more under the radar.

And Cassidy had to classic winners quote early of playing like a Fox. Just like Erika had it.

Jesse and Sami are both contenders too. Not a whole lot else right now.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Only 5 minutes into this week’s episode and I already know who is going home this week.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Only 5 minutes into this week’s episode and I already know who is going home this week.

well, its always the trap... whenever you say this game is easy... you are out... they do that in BB too... but really doesn't the game have to be EASY for some?? its just the editing never shows anyone else saying it other than someone that will get eliminated within the next few weeks...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, its always the trap... whenever you say this game is easy... you are out... they do that in BB too... but really doesn't the game have to be EASY for some?? its just the editing never shows anyone else saying it other than someone that will get eliminated within the next few weeks...
Harder to it in BB. Also harder to give a winner’s edit in BB. They are showing that in real time. Survivor knows all outcomes before editing even starts.

But yeah. Without fail. “I am so good at this game. It is really easy” “The tribe has spoken”.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harder to it in BB. Also harder to give a winner’s edit in BB. They are showing that in real time. Survivor knows all outcomes before editing even starts.

But yeah. Without fail. “I am so good at this game. It is really easy” “The tribe has spoken”.

but again... its one thing that the edit shows us that... and yea, I agree whenever I see that in the edit, I know who is going home either this week or VERY soon...

but isn't the game easy for some?? its just that the people it is easy for is more random... they just need to be in the right alliance, and needs to be in the right spot of that alliance...

BB this season wasn't the criticism towards the runner up that he had it TOO easy??

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Gabler getting a Maryanne edit? He is the focus of just about every episode, but in a comic relief type narrative. But when push comes to shove, he always ends up on the right side of the vote. If his comic story starts to dissipate, he may start to get my pick for winners edit.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Cassidy. That little nose ring thing she has going on is tight. Watch out for old Alex too. He is a better athlete than he looks and is very smart it seems.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Cassidy. That little nose ring thing she has going on is tight. Watch out for old Alex too. He is a better athlete than he looks and is very smart it seems.

I meant Owen not Alex

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Gabler getting a Maryanne edit? He is the focus of just about every episode, but in a comic relief type narrative. But when push comes to shove, he always ends up on the right side of the vote. If his comic story starts to dissipate, he may start to get my pick for winners edit.

Gabler has a literal 0% chance to win.

Hes the one person I can completely rule out.

Also hes been at two votes. And was immune for both of them. He was basically right side by default.

The edit is making a mockery of him. Maryanne they just made it a point to show her quirks while also making her look good and have correct reads on the game/people.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gabler has a literal 0% chance to win.

Hes the one person I can completely rule out.

Also hes been at two votes. And was immune for both of them. He was basically right side by default.

The edit is making a mockery of him. Maryanne they just made it a point to show her quirks while also making her look good and have correct reads on the game/people.

I think Ryan is as low as Gabler.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant Owen not Alex
I don’t know. They focused on him “taking inventory” of all the idols and other powers, and they kinda made a point to call him out for how much he had wrong. Winners edit by showing thinking and planning long term, but not winners edit by showing how wrong he is in his analysis.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This past episode was not a good sign for Karla. She injured her finger, but they didn’t concentrate on it. I would think a winners edit would focus on it to show what she had to overcome on her path to the finals.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This past episode was not a good sign for Karla. She injured her finger, but they didn’t concentrate on it. I would think a winners edit would focus on it to show what she had to overcome on her path to the finals.
To be fair, she was never going to be a physical threat.
Her game is all about being a puppet master and she's my pick right now.

I see this playing out not so much as a numbers game with a loyal group, but with floaters grabbing power each week.
I can see Karla in the middle of that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ah. I knew the TV showed something. I couldnt read it. The first episode or 2 , I thought he was out of his element and didnt belong. Then i noticed him in challenges and he does fine.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, she was never going to be a physical threat.
Her game is all about being a puppet master and she's my pick right now.

I see this playing out not so much as a numbers game with a loyal group, but with floaters grabbing power each week.
I can see Karla in the middle of that.
It looks like a possibility. Nothing will compare to the one season where there literally were no alliances. Every vote was just a block and the block changed every vote. I should rewatch that season. It was super unique.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like a possibility. Nothing will compare to the one season where there literally were no alliances. Every vote was just a block and the block changed every vote. I should rewatch that season. It was super unique.

Second chances. One of the best seasons of the show.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are getting jumbled. Not sure who the winner is. Lot of people with at least a "chance" left.

Karla-Still the best overall edit. But is her edit too clean?? Thats the main issue with her. This clean of an edit especially for a female is not a great thing.

Jesse- HIs edit has been great. With a true character arc. Always get his thoughts on votes/situations. This week he didnt get his preferred vote but he fully explained why it was OK to go the way they did which helps. My concerns with him are the lack of confessional in the premeire intro and while he was edited well last night, I feel like it was set up for it to be a move too soon that blows up in his face.

Sami- Another very clean edit for the most part. Always get check ins with Sami. Has a storyline of wanting to be the youngest winner. Doesnt get contradicted. His big draw backs are early edit mockeries of things like his profession early. And the last few eps while on the right side of the votes we have absolutely no idea how/why. He gets good content but not getting much directly related to votes.

Cassidy- Been my very under the radar erika style pick. Which I still think is possible. But shes gotten little content last two eps. Was partially fooled last week. And her "play like a fox" strategy hasnt fully worked since shes been a target 3 times.

Jeanine- THe new Erika type contender. Emerging in content big time the last 3-4 weeks. But she is constantly being blindsided and while not being made to look bad, not good either. They showed her rebound early this ep, but then was douped imediately again. Needs a good ep soon.

Owen- Hes had his many moments where the edit/player portray him as a goof and mockery. And he gets left out of votes. BUT hes got two big things going for him, when we do hear his confessionals its always to lay out whats goign on in the game whether its advantages, the dynamics or the upcoming vote. The other is, first ep when he was a potential vote multiple players said "Owen is the type of player who is dangerous if he gets to the merge". Thats still lingering. I dont know if they would edit a male the same way, but his edit is veeeeeery Maryanee like.

Cody- Massive character. Seemed to be along for the ride. But his chaos is usually shown in a good light. And hes getting his way on votes. Hes skyrocketing in terms of having a legit chance.

The other 4 are DOA

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are getting jumbled. Not sure who the winner is. Lot of people with at least a "chance" left.

Karla-Still the best overall edit. But is her edit too clean?? Thats the main issue with her. This clean of an edit especially for a female is not a great thing.

Jesse- HIs edit has been great. With a true character arc. Always get his thoughts on votes/situations. This week he didnt get his preferred vote but he fully explained why it was OK to go the way they did which helps. My concerns with him are the lack of confessional in the premeire intro and while he was edited well last night, I feel like it was set up for it to be a move too soon that blows up in his face.

Sami- Another very clean edit for the most part. Always get check ins with Sami. Has a storyline of wanting to be the youngest winner. Doesnt get contradicted. His big draw backs are early edit mockeries of things like his profession early. And the last few eps while on the right side of the votes we have absolutely no idea how/why. He gets good content but not getting much directly related to votes.

Cassidy- Been my very under the radar erika style pick. Which I still think is possible. But shes gotten little content last two eps. Was partially fooled last week. And her "play like a fox" strategy hasnt fully worked since shes been a target 3 times.

Jeanine- THe new Erika type contender. Emerging in content big time the last 3-4 weeks. But she is constantly being blindsided and while not being made to look bad, not good either. They showed her rebound early this ep, but then was douped imediately again. Needs a good ep soon.

Owen- Hes had his many moments where the edit/player portray him as a goof and mockery. And he gets left out of votes. BUT hes got two big things going for him, when we do hear his confessionals its always to lay out whats goign on in the game whether its advantages, the dynamics or the upcoming vote. The other is, first ep when he was a potential vote multiple players said "Owen is the type of player who is dangerous if he gets to the merge". Thats still lingering. I dont know if they would edit a male the same way, but his edit is veeeeeery Maryanee like.

Cody- Massive character. Seemed to be along for the ride. But his chaos is usually shown in a good light. And hes getting his way on votes. Hes skyrocketing in terms of having a legit chance.

The other 4 are DOA
Again, I have a cautious eye on Gabler. He has been a driving force in most storylines, and this week was shown to be a comp BEAST. They went deep into showing his background sob-story, imho, to begin the goof-cleanse.