• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owen might have been done had he not won the challenge. I couldnt believe James looked at him and told him he was safe.

Ryan , for the first time , actually mentioned sOme strategy when he said JeanIne played because she knew she wasnt safe. No shit Ryno. I do like Ryan. Not sure why they wOuld want to get rid of their food source so early.

The secret idol for Jessie is big. He would be my number 1 right now.
At this point, I think Jessie is getting the biggest “winners edit”. He has been a narrative focus since episode 1 and he almost always gets a vignette about his take on his game and the game in general. Since I pointed out Karla a few weeks ago, she has pretty much disappeared from the broadcasts.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I think Jessie is getting the biggest “winners edit”. He has been a narrative focus since episode 1 and he almost always gets a vignette about his take on his game and the game in general. Since I pointed out Karla a few weeks ago, she has pretty much disappeared from the broadcasts.

Oh i think she is up there too. Cassie went against the grOup last night for some reason as far as votes. Surprised me a little.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes Jesses edit is clearly the most well rounded right now.

His only flaw is that not only did he not get a confessional in the opening of the premeire(before they meet Jeff for first time) but he didnt get one at all til like half way through the double length episodes. Thats very, very rare. He was 1 of 6 to not get a opening confessional. Thats not a death nail, just a rare thing for a winner.

Also, the last two episodes his edit within the episodes has been good. But there is that lingering of if they are setting him up for a downfall later. Last week it was him and cody flipping potentially to early. And this week a bit of cocky/confidence about their 7.

So far though, its all going his way. So hes definitely at that top. And hes yet to be truly undermined by the edit.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Jesses edit is clearly the most well rounded right now.

His only flaw is that not only did he not get a confessional in the opening of the premeire(before they meet Jeff for first time) but he didnt get one at all til like half way through the double length episodes. Thats very, very rare. He was 1 of 6 to not get a opening confessional. Thats not a death nail, just a rare thing for a winner.

Also, the last two episodes his edit within the episodes has been good. But there is that lingering of if they are setting him up for a downfall later. Last week it was him and cody flipping potentially to early. And this week a bit of cocky/confidence about their 7.

So far though, its all going his way. So hes definitely at that top. And hes yet to be truly undermined by the edit.
I would say only 3 players have received direct negative edits…

Gabler with his goofiness early (with him being sick the first few days as well).

Owen when he was taking inventory after the merge and missing a bunch of idols/advantages, which the edit actual emphasized with a graphic on screen.

The “chin” girl who was just evicted (forget her name already) in that she was always on her heals with the votes and never being a part of any of the moves.

Everyone else has received a neutral or positive edit to this point.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say only 3 players have received direct negative edits…

Gabler with his goofiness early (with him being sick the first few days as well).

Owen when he was taking inventory after the merge and missing a bunch of idols/advantages, which the edit actual emphasized with a graphic on screen.

The “chin” girl who was just evicted (forget her name already) in that she was always on her heals with the votes and never being a part of any of the moves.

Everyone else has received a neutral or positive edit to this point.

Ryans has been very negative. Maybe more so than Gablers. Because Gabler is at least shown to be despite it all meshing with people in alliances and votes.

Owen actually has a pretty positive edit. He got the goofy maryanne one early but they are doing everything to make him likeable.

Jesse and Karla are the only two who havent been totally underminded in some way to be "wrong". But yeah most everyone in terms of likeability is getting neutral to positive.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn , I had no idea about the body doubles. Ive never really thought about it or noticed it. Then again I dont pay that much attention to who is getting the good edit either.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering who Karla voted for last night. If they showed it , my head must have been turned.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found a website that says James was voted off unanimously.

Wow. That suprises me a little, eventhough Karla seemed to be smiling. Then again, maybe Karla said i have to go here or i will be by myself. But if Im Noelle that would piss me off for her wasting her advantage - unless it was used just to make James feel even safer. That may have been as mad as i have seen a player when voted out.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. That suprises me a little, eventhough Karla seemed to be smiling. Then again, maybe Karla said i have to go here or i will be by myself. But if Im Noelle that would piss me off for her wasting her advantage - unless it was used just to make James feel even safer. That may have been as mad as i have seen a player when voted out.
The entire point of herysing the advantage was to put him at ease. Karla joining on the vote didn’t change the point of the steel-a-vote.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Ryan. Sitting duck since Day 1. I actually thought they might drag him along because they knew he wouldnt get a vote.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probst was laughing about the altercation at camp. I think it was a lot worse than they may have shown. Noelle acted really quick as peacemaker. Then the good competitor speech at tribal. For Owen to go sit by himself all day supposedly, they may have come close to a brawl.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire point of herysing the advantage was to put him at ease. Karla joining on the vote didn’t change the point of the steel-a-vote.

So Noelle made the cool move of stealing Owens vote , but the more important move perhaps was Sami snd Karla aligning.

Oh and some of you pay close attention to the edits of the show. In assuming the Cassidy confessional was a plus for her. Never see Cody get much extra TV

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and some of you pay close attention to the edits of the show. In assuming the Cassidy confessional was a plus for her. Never see Cody get much extra TV
This episode really put me on “team Jesse” as far as the Winner’s Edit goes (not that i am rooting for him, just that I think he is getting the edit).

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Noelle made the cool move of stealing Owens vote , but the more important move perhaps was Sami snd Karla aligning.
I disagree. If Sami convinces Karla to jump, James can still use his knowledge power to save himself (or just work the camp). With him being appeased by Noelle that Owen is a sitting duck, he doesn’t even try to work anything because he is convinced it will be a 4-1 vote to kick Owen. Noelle stealing Owen’s vote caused James to expose his underbelly.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering who Karla voted for last night. If they showed it , my head must have been turned.

For future. When they stop reading the votes it means all other votes were for that person who went home.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. If Sami convinces Karla to jump, James can still use his knowledge power to save himself (or just work the camp). With him being appeased by Noelle that Owen is a sitting duck, he doesn’t even try to work anything because he is convinced it will be a 4-1 vote to kick Owen. Noelle stealing Owen’s vote caused James to expose his underbelly.

Yes i get that. My thing is - does Noelle and Owen know Sami and Karla have a thing