• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 46 Ep4.

Well i didnt know the episode was only an hour and a half last night. I thought the others had been 2 hours. So when they went to Tribal , I was like this is going to be interesting ( i was thinking 40 min to go ). Well no surprise , cut and dry decision. I really thought Probst was about to shed a tear. Ha. He even hugged him afterwards. Hopefully Bhanu has some help on the outside. He seemed really emotionally challenged. He did hold it together during his speech though and seemed at peace. Q is supposedly a D1 athlete in both football and track. Honestly , his athletic prowess hasnt been that impressive so far. He even looks awkward at times doing things.

I do like the tribe dynamic of the team that finishes 2nd - Siga maybe ?? They really seem to work together well. I hate it that the idol finder hid it the way she did and is now going to blame someone else. Gamesman ship maybe but thats a Russell Hantz move.

Its wierd though and they attempted to show some discourse among the tribe that wins all the time , but so much air time has been focused on the losers ,its really hard to get a read on some of the players. I have to believe a shake up is coming soon.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 46 Ep4.

Well i didnt know the episode was only an hour and a half last night. I thought the others had been 2 hours. So when they went to Tribal , I was like this is going to be interesting ( i was thinking 40 min to go ). Well no surprise , cut and dry decision. I really thought Probst was about to shed a tear. Ha. He even hugged him afterwards. Hopefully Bhanu has some help on the outside. He seemed really emotionally challenged. He did hold it together during his speech though and seemed at peace. Q is supposedly a D1 athlete in both football and track. Honestly , his athletic prowess hasnt been that impressive so far. He even looks awkward at times doing things.

I do like the tribe dynamic of the team that finishes 2nd - Siga maybe ?? They really seem to work together well. I hate it that the idol finder hid it the way she did and is now going to blame someone else. Gamesman ship maybe but thats a Russell Hantz move.

Its wierd though and they attempted to show some discourse among the tribe that wins all the time , but so much air time has been focused on the losers ,its really hard to get a read on some of the players. I have to believe a shake up is coming soon.

Not sure how I feel about this :

If he was acting, to what purpose? He got booted off early. Sure, there was some drama, but they typically don't have to manufacture that. I dunno. I just think he was a genuine guy and a lousy Survivor player. If he's trying to drum up interest, wouldn't you want to 'act' your way to the endgame????

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how I feel about this :

If he was acting, to what purpose? He got booted off early. Sure, there was some drama, but they typically don't have to manufacture that. I dunno. I just think he was a genuine guy and a lousy Survivor player. If he's trying to drum up interest, wouldn't you want to 'act' your way to the endgame????

Oh i think it was mostly real. I thought he might was putting on a little show when he went on the journey but everything else was true imo. I mean when he hit his knees last night in front of the girl begging , i was like holy shit man. Just the way he talked and things he said - he just seemed real to me.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when they skip the vote. Skipping the vote bypasses a potential game play of “convincing” everyone to boot the patsy, only to blindside the actual mark.