• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Surprised and embarrassed at the reaction of the Hoop to the SB

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most people think 3 championships in 4 years is the minimum standard of entry to be considered a dynasty. So Seattle pretty much needs to win the next 2.

I always considered at least 3 with the same core players in any amount of time is a dynasty. The 70s Steelers and the 80s 49ers never won 3 out of 4.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooh! You edited, you little turd! lol! But just so we're on the same page here... you just said getting to 3 in a decade means a lot, but now you're not counting 2005? Hmmm... lil' bit of cherry picking there, no? Are you starting the official Countdown to a Dynasty in 2014?

lol I can't remember what I edited but it was right after I posted. Probably just wanted to add to my post.

It's hard to consider the Seahawks of 05 part of now. It's just a completely different team. I can't really consider a dynasty if head coaches turnover and none of the cast is left from the old team. I think most would agree with me there.

I was more eluding to the fact Seattle fans have nothing to complain about with 3 super bowl appearances in a decade. I think you get that and are doing some friendly trolling so it's all good hehe :suds:

And I'd say if Seattle returns to the SBOWL next year and was to win it, then we'd be TALKING dynasty, but I still think you gotta win 3 within a decade to be considered.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And here is the biggest douche bag seahawks fan of them all. This guy started thread after thread leading up to game day bashing the Patriots, talking crap about the Patriots, saying the seahawks are going to destroy them, telling Pats fans they have zero chance at all. It is people like this guy that give seahawks fans a bad name, a terrible name and this is why people are happy they lost in dramatic fashion.:lol:

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here is the biggest douche bag seahawks fan of them all. This guy started thread after thread leading up to game day bashing the Patriots, talking crap about the Patriots, saying the seahawks are going to destroy them, telling Pats fans they have zero chance at all. It is people like this guy that give seahawks fans a bad name, a terrible name and this is why people are happy they lost in dramatic fashion.:lol:

I don't know. I think doublejive is fun.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I think doublejive is fun.

As long as you don't take his posts so seriously, then yea... He's mildly entertaining

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jeez man. lol, he's not that bad.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I've seen about 50 threads either kicking the Seattle fanbase while they're down, or talk about how classless the Seahawks are, yet look in the mirror.

There are countless threads on here celebrating the Seahawks loss, basically rubbing the loss in the face of a fanbase who before Mike Holmgren came around, never had anything to cheer for. We were 1 play away from winning the biggest game in American sports. 1 play. Put yourself in our shoes, could it have been anymore heart breaking than that?

You all should be embarrassed of yourselves. You all act like class is such an important virtue, yet I see absolutely none of it from a lot of you.

You gotta expect that man, when you have players that like to beat their chest and run their mouth, you're gonna catch a storm when you lose...
Most teams have boasters that create riddicule but it's part of the fun of the game, try to always remember, "it's just a game"....
Kings one day and peons the next, nobody reigns forever in this game....
Accept it, and move on, "We're on to next season"....

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I can't remember what I edited but it was right after I posted. Probably just wanted to add to my post.

It's hard to consider the Seahawks of 05 part of now. It's just a completely different team. I can't really consider a dynasty if head coaches turnover and none of the cast is left from the old team. I think most would agree with me there.

I was more eluding to the fact Seattle fans have nothing to complain about with 3 super bowl appearances in a decade. I think you get that and are doing some friendly trolling so it's all good hehe :suds:

And I'd say if Seattle returns to the SBOWL next year and was to win it, then we'd be TALKING dynasty, but I still think you gotta win 3 within a decade to be considered.

In all honesty, i don't think i was trolling, friendly or otherwise, but I take it as a compliment that you think I was- I'm not well-versed in the subtle art of trolling nuances. I invoke my "But I'm a girl" card here. :suds:
I guess it's interesting to hear what people consider a dynasty (I guess i could search old threads) and I think that's pretty much based on how people perceive the accomplishments of my favorite baseball team in the last 5 years :whistle:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, i don't think i was trolling, friendly or otherwise, but I take it as a compliment that you think I was- I'm not well-versed in the subtle art of trolling nuances. I invoke my "But I'm a girl" card here. :suds:
I guess it's interesting to hear what people consider a dynasty (I guess i could search old threads) and I think that's pretty much based on how people perceive the accomplishments of my favorite baseball team in the last 5 years :whistle:

I don't think anyone would argue the Giants are a dynasty. 3 World Series in 5 years is incredible.

And 'trolling' was prob. the wrong word for me to use. Maybe poking fun is a better term :)

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks fans should be happy!!!

You're very lucky that you know who (MegnightAnal) didn't come storming in here with her titties flapping!!!

:lol:

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most people think 3 championships in 4 years is the minimum standard of entry to be considered a dynasty. So Seattle pretty much needs to win the next 2.

I'd say probably 3 in like 5-6 years would maybe do that. Regardless it's pointless to bring it up unless they win another

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm simply calling them out on the hypocrisy.

Their main reason for disliking the Seahawks pertains to class, yet they fail to display even the slightest modicum of class themselves.

Truth be told, they can talk all the shit they want because a majority of the fanbases that are talking shit can't even hold a candle to what the Seahawks have accomplished the past 3 years.

Tough shit. When you have a team like the seahawks who almost seem to take pride in being the cocky, ignorant, arrogant assholes they are then you will always have hate from fans. We aren't "jealous", please. We are happy that cocky asshole people got what they deserved. Same goes with the fans that are cocky. There are quite a bit of them on here that want every thread to be about the seahawks.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks fans should be happy!!!

You're very lucky that you know who (MegnightAnal) didn't come storming in here with her titties flapping!!!

:lol:

How bad did she want to though last night?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
03310899.png

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord, this is such a fail of a thread.

This is the sort of thing that happens to a "fanbase" that mostly only started following the team when they were winning. Most of us who have followed their teams through good times and bad know that the good times never last forever and how you react when you're up will dictate how you're treated when you're down. Seattle fans, mostly the newly-minted ones, have been obnoxious in both their arrogance and their insistence that everyone else acknowledge their "greatness". For a team that has won it all exactly once, many of their fans act like they're the fucking Yankees.

In any case, suck it up and take your lumps. It goes with the territory.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bad did she want to though last night?

She had to be pulling teeth all weekend... First people bash Bettis for being enshrined and then 'Hawks lose in epic fashion... Probably gave her a heart..errr... I mean... entourage-attack.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She had to be pulling teeth all weekend... First people bash Bettis for being enshrined and then 'Hawks lose in epic fashion... Probably gave her a heart..errr... I mean... entourage-attack.

Oh forgot about the HOF class, but thank freaking God Tim Brown finally got in.