• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Surprised and embarrassed at the reaction of the Hoop to the SB

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have already said that you were not here after the Super Bowl last year so you have no idea what all happened on this board. Just look at the general board right now and see that hardly anything has actually been started by an actual Patriots fan. They have done the classy thing in knowing that winning a Super Bowl is enough that they don't need to rub everybody's faces in it. They have celebrated on their own board and have said nothing but classy things for the most part towards the Seahawks.

Now if you were here last year you would have seen that almost every thread was started by Seahawks fans either 1) Pretty much telling the rest of us to bow down to their greatness and how they just had the best defense the NFL has ever seen and how they are the next great dynasty or 2) They took every shot possible at the Broncos and their fans and even the rest of the NFL for not winning the Super Bowl. They went around demanding respect and even threads that started being about the off season or some other topic that was not Seahawks related would then have 10 Seahawks fans take over it wondering why anybody would want to talk about something other than the Seahawks.

This was life on the SportsHoopla for at least 3-4 months and even continued into the season for quite a while.

Throw in then beyond just the fans the players had the same attitude going on sports shows talking about how easy the Super Bowl was and how they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. So yeah it really should be no surprise to fans of the Seahawks that this is happening. Can't play the victim card after all that has happened.

When a Broncos fan is praising Patriots fans, I have to suspect that there's some basis to what he is saying. :)

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy with the game's outcome because I'm a Patriots fan. Other than that completely neutral to The Seahawks.

Actually always liked Seattle. Felt bad for them over the Zebrabowl and had a wonderful time visiting the city.

Then, Richard Sherman and as of late, Baldwin came along. Thus, I enjoyed Sherman's Midnight Angel collapse this year during the Superbowl. 2! 4! :clap:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually always liked Seattle. Felt bad for them over the Zebrabowl and had a wonderful time visiting the city.

Then, Richard Sherman and as of late, Baldwin came along. Thus, I enjoyed Sherman's Midnight Angel collapse this year during the Superbowl. 2! 4! :clap:

.....I know one thing = I hope they make a poster/framed picture of Sherman extending his hand to a kneeling Brady after the game just ended..........."C L A S S I C"...!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Closed the deal when? 3 different Super Bowl winners in the past 3 years. Why is this year's the most important? Oh right. Because you are a Patriot fan.

I didn't place any more importance on this year's SB than the the others. My comment was in reference to the fact that 2 of the last 3 SB winners were not the Seahags. Unfortunately your room temperature IQ leaves you lacking in reading comprehension skills.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, kid, whatever you say. I see your football posts are just as inane and mindless as your political posts.

Thanks comrade. I know that if you're disagreeing with me on the politics side that I am doing something right.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KWGoP.gif

seahawk fans in this thread be like this ^^^^^^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's also admit that fans of Superbowl winning teams tend to be obnoxious as a rule for that year. :)

Words of Wisdom, for real....Take heed....It's part of the game, that's all.
Every fan has felt the sting of losing one they should have won, but it heals.....
For the next year, they are the hunted and we are the hunters, Gitty Up !!