• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Surprised and embarrassed at the reaction of the Hoop to the SB

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going into the game, I didn't care who won since I hated both teams. However, as the week went on and the game finally began, I found myself leaning a little New England's way for a number of reasons. I can't stand Sherman's antics, I enjoyed seeing him look stupid as fuck for trash talking all game to blow it. I hate Pete Carroll, dude is a cheater and just a genuine asshole. Lynch like Sherman is a phenomenal player, but Lynch is a complete douche and is ignorant as hell. I am tired of the "12th Man" bullshit and the team's whole "us against the world" mentality. The pissy fight Seattle instigated because they were crybabies was the cherry on top in my book.

In terms of the quality of football, however, I have nothing but respect for Seattle, they've been extremely successful most of the past decade. It's all the off the field garbage I cannot stand.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I have to say to Seahawks fans. Have you ever heard players say, "you have to give it your all in the Super Bowl because you never know if you'll be back again in your career"? The reason people hate Seahawks fans is because several take this team for granted and almost assume they will be back multiple times. It's annoying. When you lose after acting like that all season long, you can't expect other fans to try and sympathize with you. They will bash the crap out of you, and rightfully so.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most wins in his tenure. Most playoff wins in his tenure. 2 Super Bowl appearances.

How exactly is it delusional and who is it disrespectful of?

The teams that actually closed the deal, that's who. :L

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks fans complaining about being trash talked, just shut the fuck up already. If one or two people were calling out the Seahawks and their players and their fans then I would say maybe those two people have a personal problem. But you literally have tons and tons of people from all teams fan bases on here calling out the Seahawks for being arrogant and ignorant. You know what that should tell you? There just might be some truth to the matter. You can't see it or will deny it because of your biasness for your team but just like everyone else is saying...it's true.

Granted I am young, but I still have been watching football for about 17 years now and I can honestly say I have never seen a more ignorant, arrogant cocky team than the current Seahawks team. I can ALSO say I have never seen a more cocky, obnoxious, and arrogant fan base than the current seahawks fan base. Not every one of you is like this, but the ones that are, are so absolutely over the top that they ruin it for the good ones. We are all happy the seahawks lost in the fashion they did because they have players that don't know when to shut the fuck up. Players that talk shit to the camera calling out Revis for letting a TD go by when it wasn't even his fault (the ref). Sherman should be worrying about the game at hand, not getting his jabs in in front of a live audience. But he IS concerned about that. and why? Because he is a cocky ignorant little shit. So fuck him.

All the other cocky players on the seahawks too, fuck them. They are why we are all happy they lost in a heart breaker. You guys can keep saying you don't care but it's obvious you do otherwise you wouldn't be still trying to defend your points in an 18 page long thread.

You can also deflect and keep saying anybody talking shit is obviously just jealous but for the points I just brought up prior, that is not true.

Like I said before, your team deserves all the shit talking it gets for acting the way they do and talking all the shit they do. And your fan base deserves all the shit they get for being just as fucking cocky. I know there are real seahawks fans that have been fans for a long time....good for you. But there are so many more fans that are front runners. Fans that didn't pay much attention at all until after last year and now they consider themselves "so hardcore about their team". It's just the whole persona you guys have. The whole "12th man" our fans are the loudest in the NFL so that must mean we are the best too.

Just shut the fuck up and know that you are getting everything you deserve. End of thread.

Perfect example of the type of front runner this team has now gained is this: after the seahawks beat the Packers and were headed to the Super Bowl I saw a guy post on facebook "Hell yea, WE did it again!! WE are going to the super bowl again!!! Go hawks!!!!!!" I go onto that guys facebook page and see that back in 2012 he was a hardcore Raiders fan, a bunch of pictures of him wearing Raiders hats, jerseys and shirts and saying Raiders fan till I die. Now 2 years later he is saying "we are going back to the super bowl again" Come the fuck off it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've got to be kidding.

What exactly did you expect ?

I've gone on those boards and taken my shots, as well as delivering them.

Part of life.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's okay I think the OP knows nobody gives a shit and that this thread was a waste, that is why he has hardly even come back to it

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most wins in his tenure. Most playoff wins in his tenure. 2 Super Bowl appearances.

How exactly is it delusional and who is it disrespectful of?

Who is your favorite team going to be next year, bandwagon boy?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've got to be kidding.

What exactly did you expect ?

I've gone on those boards and taken my shots, as well as delivering them.

Part of life.

If you're going to talk shit be prepared to take shit.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks fans complaining about being trash talked, just shut the fuck up already. If one or two people were calling out the Seahawks and their players and their fans then I would say maybe those two people have a personal problem. But you literally have tons and tons of people from all teams fan bases on here calling out the Seahawks for being arrogant and ignorant. You know what that should tell you? There just might be some truth to the matter. You can't see it or will deny it because of your biasness for your team but just like everyone else is saying...it's true.

Granted I am young, but I still have been watching football for about 17 years now and I can honestly say I have never seen a more ignorant, arrogant cocky team than the current Seahawks team. I can ALSO say I have never seen a more cocky, obnoxious, and arrogant fan base than the current seahawks fan base. Not every one of you is like this, but the ones that are, are so absolutely over the top that they ruin it for the good ones. We are all happy the seahawks lost in the fashion they did because they have players that don't know when to shut the fuck up. Players that talk shit to the camera calling out Revis for letting a TD go by when it wasn't even his fault (the ref). Sherman should be worrying about the game at hand, not getting his jabs in in front of a live audience. But he IS concerned about that. and why? Because he is a cocky ignorant little shit. So fuck him.

All the other cocky players on the seahawks too, fuck them. They are why we are all happy they lost in a heart breaker. You guys can keep saying you don't care but it's obvious you do otherwise you wouldn't be still trying to defend your points in an 18 page long thread.

You can also deflect and keep saying anybody talking shit is obviously just jealous but for the points I just brought up prior, that is not true.

Like I said before, your team deserves all the shit talking it gets for acting the way they do and talking all the shit they do. And your fan base deserves all the shit they get for being just as fucking cocky. I know there are real seahawks fans that have been fans for a long time....good for you. But there are so many more fans that are front runners. Fans that didn't pay much attention at all until after last year and now they consider themselves "so hardcore about their team". It's just the whole persona you guys have. The whole "12th man" our fans are the loudest in the NFL so that must mean we are the best too.

Just shut the fuck up and know that you are getting everything you deserve. End of thread.

Perfect example of the type of front runner this team has now gained is this: after the seahawks beat the Packers and were headed to the Super Bowl I saw a guy post on facebook "Hell yea, WE did it again!! WE are going to the super bowl again!!! Go hawks!!!!!!" I go onto that guys facebook page and see that back in 2012 he was a hardcore Raiders fan, a bunch of pictures of him wearing Raiders hats, jerseys and shirts and saying Raiders fan till I die. Now 2 years later he is saying "we are going back to the super bowl again" Come the fuck off it.

Too funny, you found Dole's Facebook page!

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The teams that actually closed the deal, that's who. :L

Closed the deal when? 3 different Super Bowl winners in the past 3 years. Why is this year's the most important? Oh right. Because you are a Patriot fan.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is your favorite team going to be next year, bandwagon boy?

Like I said, kid, whatever you say. I see your football posts are just as inane and mindless as your political posts.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people want to talk ish so be it... I"m confident we win that game if Carroll doesn't act like a rogue and let is OC call a fucking slant route.... Hand the ball to Lynch and this is a different conversation... WE lost and it's a tough one... But I can't bitch personally because we've had some good success... It's been a nice run... Seattle is once again favored early to get back again... It could happen... Hell maybe this will humble them a little... Make um realize there not invisible ...

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's okay I think the OP knows nobody gives a shit and that this thread was a waste, that is why he has hardly even come back to it

He probably got another bitch pregnant.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy with the game's outcome because I'm a Patriots fan. Other than that completely neutral to The Seahawks.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyerhawk has used the same screen name for many years. I'm pretty sure he was saying he was a Seahawks fan all the way through.

I don't know for sure, because ... well, who used to care about Seahawks fans?