• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Surprised and embarrassed at the reaction of the Hoop to the SB

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never seen a fanbase take joy out of losing the championship game.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to say that I am surprised and disappointed by the surprise and disappointment to the reaction to the SB here on the Hoop.

that is all.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recommend caution when predicting the future. Carrol may have just lost the confidence of his team, Lynch is decidedly unhappy at present, and he is the key to the whole offense.
I thought, with great confidence in 2004 that the Patriots would easily win 2-3 maybe more titles. Its 10 years later, and I am wiser.
Its no simple thing, when every other team wants to make a point of beating you.

How do we know this?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Seahawksfan, this is just how it works. Last year there were threads bashing the Broncos who lost in a MUCH worse fashion.

When you have Sherman taunting the screen, Baldwin taking a dump (metaphorically), and Irvin starting a fight towards the end, this is just what's going to happen. I've seen like 5 threads out of the 10 or so solely dedicated to that. Add to the fact a lot of people don't like Carroll for what he did at USC and naturally there's going to be some haters who are happy Seattle lost.

I haven't seen any threads here calling out the Seahawks org in general and most people have made very nice comments towards Wilson and the team in general. There's just like 5 guys on Seattle very easy to hate and that generates threads.

Also, I know this kind of 'hate' is new to you, but when you win the SBOWL fanbases generally don't like you the following year if not for a while. Everyone was bashing Harbaugh after his super bowl loss as well, and nobody liked the Ravens the following year either.

I'm not sure why the F you're starting a thread to capture all this. SportsHoopla is a bit more of a trash talking forum in general and the mods let certain threads/posts slide a bit more. If you really don't like it, I suggest you go to football future forums, where all posts/threads are HEAVILY moderated. They don't tolerate much flaming/trolling there.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me either. I haven't seen any "joy" in any of the Seattle fans today. Unless I missed something? :noidea:

Certain Seattle fans been calling other people "jealous" because they made the superbowl.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks have a dynasty, and that is a fact.

Serious question...don't you have to win the championships you're in to be considered a dynasty? I thought that's how it worked. :scratch:

B80CEa_CUAEbLI7.jpg:small

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question...don't you have to win the championships you're in to be considered a dynasty? I thought that's how it worked. :scratch:

B80CEa_CUAEbLI7.jpg:small

Yes, I have no idea what this noise is about. Seattle is certainly on the right path to building a dynasty but they at LEAST need one more super bowl. I always felt like 3 was required for a dynasty, but I think if you win 2 and lose 1 Super Bowl you're in the discussion. Getting to 3 super bowls in a decade is pretty crazy itself.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I have no idea what this noise is about. Seattle is certainly on the right path to building a dynasty but they at LEAST need one more super bowl. I always felt like 3 was required for a dynasty, but I think if you win 2 and lose 1 Super Bowl you're in the discussion. Getting to 3 super bowls in a decade is pretty crazy itself.

True, but like someone already mentioned... just ask Bills fans how just getting there makes you feel if you don't win it all. The perception becomes one of choke artists, not a dynasty.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but like someone already mentioned... just ask Bills fans how just getting there makes you feel if you don't win it all. The perception becomes one of choke artists, not a dynasty.

Well you gotta win a couple (if not 3). Just getting there and losing 3-4 doesn't make a dynasty lol.

And I wouldn't lump Seattle's 05 team in with this one (technically is a decade in time). That was a COMPLETELY different team (diff. coach etc.).

Still, I'd say after 40 years of nothing and a city who hasn't won jack since the 70s Sonics (who are no longer there), Seattle fans have nothing to be complaining about with the last decade of their NFL team. Despite 1-2 in the SBOWL, there's still teams that haven't gotten there at all let alone win one.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me either. I haven't seen any "joy" in any of the Seattle fans today. Unless I missed something? :noidea:

Did you miss the guy saying this loss meant they were a dynasty?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@OP... Seriously?

I don't get how you don't understand how this works...

Hate comes with the territory of being a great team. I know your fan base is still fairly new to that so I'll give you a pass. Seahawks have been one of the most dominant teams in the NFL over the last couple seasons and everyone is going to hate your team for that. That hatred gets passed around every so often but usually remains in those fans of teams that suffered big losses to your team. Get used to tuning it out...

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most people think 3 championships in 4 years is the minimum standard of entry to be considered a dynasty. So Seattle pretty much needs to win the next 2.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You are surprised? At hate and jealousy coming on this site? New here are you?

Just not sure why any of us should care. There isn't anything any of these idiots can say that will take away from the year this team had, or the run they have been on. Nothing. Seattle has had the best team in football over the last 3 years and it's not even close for second place. Let them bitch and laugh all they want. Their teams still can't get close to Seattle anyway and that's where most of it comes from.

You want to be a fan of the top teams in any American sport? Hate comes with the territory. If you aren't being hated your team probably sucks.

Really though, if that last play goes a little differently and Lockette catches that ball most of these same haters have created 50 threads calling Brady a fraud, jumping on deflate gate jokes, and otherwise giving their fans the same shit. It's what most of the people up here do. They don't have teams of their own that bring them joy so they live to bring others down to their level of misery. Stop letting them bring you down and it's kind of funny to watch them all squirm and wiggle around.

seahawksfan234 wonders why so many are pounding the low class Seattle fans and you jump in to give him the answer he is searching for. Seattle won 1 Super Bowl in the last 3 years and you make a ridiculous statement like that. :L You haven't the common decency to give credit to the Patriots and Ravens for being the best team in their respective SB winning years. Lucky for the Seahags that Denver and their ultimate choke artist QB was on tap in last years Super Bowl or you might be headed for Buffaloville.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you gotta win a couple (if not 3). Just getting there and losing 3-4 doesn't make a dynasty lol.

And I wouldn't lump Seattle's 05 team in with this one (technically is a decade in time). That was a COMPLETELY different team (diff. coach etc.).

Still, I'd say after 40 years of nothing and a city who hasn't won jack since the 70s Sonics (who are no longer there), Seattle fans have nothing to be complaining about with the last decade of their NFL team. Despite 1-2 in the SBOWL, there's still teams that haven't gotten there at all let alone win one.

Oooh! You edited, you little turd! lol! But just so we're on the same page here... you just said getting to 3 in a decade means a lot, but now you're not counting 2005? Hmmm... lil' bit of cherry picking there, no? Are you starting the official Countdown to a Dynasty in 2014?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just not sure why any of us should care. There isn't anything any of these idiots can say that will take away from the year this team had, or the run they have been on. Nothing. Seattle has had the best team in football over the last 3 years and it's not even close for second place. Let them bitch and laugh all they want. Their teams still can't get close to Seattle anyway and that's where most of it comes from.

Exactly what I meant when I said Seattle fans think others are "jealous" and bragging about their "success" in the last 3 years.

This post is exactly why everyone hates Seahawks fans

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a nice run that is not even close to being over yet. When it is all said and done, the Seahawks will continue to be a dominant team for a long time.

Yeah, with your 63 year old fanboy/head coach's stellar clock management and play calling skills I can see that happening :whistle: