• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Surprised and embarrassed at the reaction of the Hoop to the SB

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I've seen about 50 threads either kicking the Seattle fanbase while they're down, or talk about how classless the Seahawks are, yet look in the mirror.

There are countless threads on here celebrating the Seahawks loss, basically rubbing the loss in the face of a fanbase who before Mike Holmgren came around, never had anything to cheer for. We were 1 play away from winning the biggest game in American sports. 1 play. Put yourself in our shoes, could it have been anymore heart breaking than that?

You all should be embarrassed of yourselves. You all act like class is such an important virtue, yet I see absolutely none of it from a lot of you.

You think it has anything to do with fans of the 31 other teams reading the multiple threads created by insecure Hawks fans? "We don't get respect", "We are a dynasty", "Our defense in the best in NFL history", "Russell Wilson is elite", blah, blah. It is a natural reaction for people wanting to see boasters get their comeuppance. Not putting you in that category brother, those that are responsible know who they are.

Besides, I am quite sure that had the Hawks had won, we all would have been lambasted by yet another barrage of Look At Me threads. :suds:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I am surprised. Surprised there haven't been many if any Pats fans on here rubbing salt in the wounds?

Yes I'm sure there are a few. Naturally they are disputing things. But no blatant dagger throwing.

I have to say that is a pretty classy move.

AGREED!

Oh yeah, IMO this board has been very humble, there are real fans here, en sech.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when certain seahawks fans claim that people hate them because they're "jealous"

That shit cracks me up.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a whiney ass thread. I'm not really surprised by it because these types of threads/posts are typical of that fanbase.

If you paid attention, you would recognize that most teams get torn apart here. Unless your team is completely irrelevant(TB/Jax...ect), from week to week, your team will likely be targeted for some ripping. And that only increases exponentially after each week in the postseason when only a few teams remain.

Get the sand out of your vagina & take the meaningless internet postings like a big girl.

Exactly, all the butthurt fans of teams who didn't get that far get one final chance to display the butthurt they still feel so deep. Imagine how Niner's fans will feel next season if they don't make the playoffs with the superbowl in Santa Clara? Oh wait, you already know.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mostly post in the general forum. My opinion on the deflategate thing is who cares? The Patriots crushed the Colts and I felt like everyone made too big of a deal about it.

The main point I'm trying to make here is, people call the Seahawks (and their fans) out for being classless, yet in retaliation to one of the most heartbreaking losses in NFL history, you return the favor by being classless?

If class actually matters, then just simply say good game and move on. That's what class really is.

:wtf:
C'mon! What kind of fun is that?? Revel in the good, tolerate the bad :suds:

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, all the butthurt fans of teams who didn't get that far get one final chance to display the butthurt they still feel so deep. Imagine how Niner's fans will feel next season if they don't make the playoffs with the superbowl in Santa Clara? Oh wait, you already know.

Uh oh. Multiple uses of the "B" word...

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your saying that these teams have not felt the heart break of one play just killing all hopes of winning a big game??? And this was just from looking at your list, I'm sure if I were to dig deeper I would find more.

Teams that have never won the super bowl. Think those teams that have never been to one would be irked about fans complaining about losing one of the best played?
That was the purpose of the list.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You are surprised? At hate and jealousy coming on this site? New here are you?

Just not sure why any of us should care. There isn't anything any of these idiots can say that will take away from the year this team had, or the run they have been on. Nothing. Seattle has had the best team in football over the last 3 years and it's not even close for second place. Let them bitch and laugh all they want. Their teams still can't get close to Seattle anyway and that's where most of it comes from.

You want to be a fan of the top teams in any American sport? Hate comes with the territory. If you aren't being hated your team probably sucks.

Really though, if that last play goes a little differently and Lockette catches that ball most of these same haters have created 50 threads calling Brady a fraud, jumping on deflate gate jokes, and otherwise giving their fans the same shit. It's what most of the people up here do. They don't have teams of their own that bring them joy so they live to bring others down to their level of misery. Stop letting them bring you down and it's kind of funny to watch them all squirm and wiggle around.

I'm simply calling them out on the hypocrisy.

Their main reason for disliking the Seahawks pertains to class, yet they fail to display even the slightest modicum of class themselves.

Truth be told, they can talk all the shit they want because a majority of the fanbases that are talking shit can't even hold a candle to what the Seahawks have accomplished the past 3 years.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I go off topic and whine about them scheduling the Super Bowl parade for Wednesday?
I mean my kids can't miss another day of school.

No?
Well Fuck you all!
I am both BUTTHURT & JELLY*

*I have not a fucking clue what jelly means, other than an inferior fruit spread compared to preserves.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams that have never won the super bowl. Think those teams that have never been to one would be irked about fans complaining about losing one of the best played?
That was the purpose of the list.

OverYourHead.PNG

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when certain seahawks fans claim that people hate them because they're "jealous"

That shit cracks me up.

Nobody started hating on the Seahawks until they became massively successful, correlation? It's common for people to dislike teams that are successful.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO you do realize there is no reward for finishing in 2nd place right?

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a guy rocking a hawks hat today in Boston, told him great game. He looked shocked at first, then said "thanks man".
Feels good to be gracious.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That shit cracks me up.

Nobody started hating on the Seahawks until they became massively successful, correlation? It's common for people to dislike teams that are successful.

The Seahawks have a dynasty, and that is a fact. 2 Superbowl appearances in 3 years since Russell Wilson became the Seahawks QB. From 2012-2014, the Seahawks are 36-12 with one of the best defenses in NFL history, a Superbowl win an NFC championship and 3 straight playoff appearances. The only team with more wins than the Seahawks over that span is the Broncos (38). The core of the team is under contract for years to come, the Seahawks are here to stay.

Something the Saints can't say...

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also common for people to dislike a team with total assholes on it like Sherman and that Baldwin dumbfuck

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Seahawks have a dynasty, and that is a fact. 2 Superbowl appearances in 3 years since Russell Wilson became the Seahawks QB. From 2012-2014, the Seahawks are 36-12 with one of the best defenses in NFL history, a Superbowl win an NFC championship and 3 straight playoff appearances. The only team with more wins than the Seahawks over that span is the Broncos (38). The core of the team is under contract for years to come, the Seahawks are here to stay.

You're not a dynasty by winning 1 superbowl.

That is a pretty dumb statement

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A Dynasty really thats skrong?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complaining about the reaction on the board to a Super Bowl loss in comparison to the umpteen deflategate threads that have been started the last two weeks (many by Hammer himself)?

Time to get a thicker skin.