• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe what they should remember is that the sun even shines on a dogs ass some days. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Only the Giants LOST that game. Sure they've improved since then. I...don't....care....

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a couple more hours til game time. Got a busy mornin b4 I can settle in.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning tk and the rest of the Packer Nation,hope for a w guys and a w for my wife!!
dancing.gif

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pack will win. All this bullshit about these other teams has to be getting to them like it's getting to me. Aaron Rodgers will shame all doubters today. All this talk about all these other offenses and then, "oh ya and that Packers are good too.." Oh I can't wait. I can't WAIT.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watching espn this morning, their nfl show, and big surprise all the talk was about the giants, and how much they learned, and how much momentum, and i started getting pissed again, after i promised myself i would not watch that shit. not one mention about what the packers may have gotten out of that game.

utter fuckin bullshit. good thing i was at the gym and could take my anger out constructively.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when you don't respect your opponent.

Finley, Grant & Capers can hit the road.

Pathetic.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched "Locker Room" - McCarren's show [old center from the 80s], yesterday.

His "Chalk Talk" segment [I've learned more about the game from this than anything, ever] showed the Giants going for 3rd & long and showed why GB lost. It was unbelievable.

3 man rush - 7 stay in on offense to protect Eli. This means that 3 receivers go out against 8 defenders & the Giants CONVERT [easily].

This was the most pathetic display of defense I've ever seen [unless you count 4th & 26 - or the Steelers v Tebow in overtime - apologies to MISK & GG, but it's true]. I actually hope Reggie MacKenzie offers Capers the head coaching job @ Raiders.

I hate to say it, I really liked the guy, but Capers needs to go.

Last edited by a moderator: