• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. Growing up 15 minutes from the Illinois border taught me one thing about Chicago sports.

They're fuckin' boring. Their fans are boring. Their teams are boring. Even when the Bears had that great team in the 80s, they were pretty damn BORING. What was so great about a bunch of weird dudes wearing random clothes and rapping badly? Sweetness was the only one on the team worth watching, and he barely ever talked.

But the fans are always the worst part about it all. Quietly suggesting that there's just something magical about the Bears that those Packers couldn't possibly hold a candle too despite history and logic. Insisting that the Chicago teams and fans are more deserving because they are from Chicago.. Nobody gives a $#$#@ about your damn city.

So anyway, what I'm saying is.....the Bears still suck. :mullet: <--Jim McMahon sucks too.

GO PACK GO!!!(kick those oversized fur balls back to the midway so I can spam the hell out of people on facebook)

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck chicago. Biggest bandwagon town ever. Except for the cubs, who are inexplicably popular, and who are just fuckin annoying.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give the Cubs credit - they beat St. Louis!

Brewers are NL Central Division Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
x350.jpg

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTHERFUCKIN BREWERS!!!!!!!!!!

DIVISION CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a fuckin game!

just watched it this morning on delay.

holy fuckin braun!!!! dominating performance. i'm gonna guess that he just won the nl mvp.

and i love the confidence yo is pitching with. in the top 6th, when he struck out the side, he's walking off the mound before the call is even made.

watching the full stadium as they waved their towels and watched the cards lose on the big board, and the eruption when the final out was made......

gave me fuckin chills.

wow.

what a fuckin season.

now the real fun starts!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a fuckin game!

just watched it this morning on delay.

holy fuckin braun!!!! dominating performance. i'm gonna guess that he just won the nl mvp.

and i love the confidence yo is pitching with. in the top 6th, when he struck out the side, he's walking off the mound before the call is even made.

watching the full stadium as they waved their towels and watched the cards lose on the big board, and the eruption when the final out was made......

gave me fuckin chills.

wow.

what a fuckin season.

now the real fun starts!

Ya man, we really need to see them stepping into the zone like that. If they get that chip on their shoulder..... I really think they can do some amazing things in this post season. And this is their shot. There's no tomorrow boys!

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Party like it's '82?

I'd rather party like it's '57!
[I know it was the "Braves", but it was Milwaukee!]

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. How do the Bears always manage to drag us into these weird games?

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
packers 3-0 motherbitches.

d looked much better, but still too many blown assignments. i was mucho impressed by their improved tackling. it's comin around fellas.

offense just continues to put up points even though they just haven't been able to get completely in sync for a full game. will be amazing to see when they do. and finley finally gets into into into the endzone.

that special teams play at the end was interesting. completely bamboozled the pack. i agree with mccarthy, though, should never have happened. gotta be more aware. saved by a stupid penalty by the bears.

meanwhile, brewers coming back from waaaaaaaaaay down as i type this....

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Comeback was stopped. Damnit. But nice double by Brauny.

Quick question for you guys. Matthews. Should they shift him out by Jarius Wynn and let the two of them blow up one side of the line? Wynn is playing really well out there.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. It kind of seems like teams are game planning to stay out of his way. They know he can't beat their RT every down, and I think they're calling plays that don't put their RT at a bad angle. Clay's biggest attributes are his vision, speed, and agility. Right now it seems like he's being forced to bullrush or take himself out of the play. When they know they're going to do something that puts them in danger of letting him loose, they just double or triple team him. That's no good.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Comeback was stopped. Damnit. But nice double by Brauny.

Quick question for you guys. Matthews. Should they shift him out by Jarius Wynn and let the two of them blow up one side of the line? Wynn is playing really well out there.

A little bit, but not a whole lot. Keep a little bit of balance on the line, but it could cause real problems for the O-line when they do lineup on the same side.

Packers need to win this weekend. I need a pick-me-up after what the Braves did :L