• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little bit, but not a whole lot. Keep a little bit of balance on the line, but it could cause real problems for the O-line when they do lineup on the same side.

Packers need to win this weekend. I need a pick-me-up after what the Braves did :L

Ya, that sucked. Sorry to hear that, too. Milwaukee South should be in the playoffs. :wink:

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody living in wisconsin gonna do the trifecta?

attend

1) brewers playoff at miller park saturday afternoon
2) badger game at camp randall on saturday night
3) packer game at lambeau on sunday afternoon.

aaah, i wish i lived in wisconsin right now. i would fuckin do it.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish dude. Pretty psyched about the damn games though.

I think tk83 is busy as hell right now.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice work by Yovani Gallardo! Badgers, hooolllllyyyy crap!

Now we just need the Pack to clown stomp the Broncos, and another win for the Crew. Too bad they play roughly at the same damn time!!!

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and to top off one of the best weekends in wisconsin sports history....

jordy nelson is extended...3 years, some amount of money.

very smart. packers just get it....

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this in the general boards....but I am so damn thankful that we picked up Rodgers. That guy is amazing. He is quickly becoming my favorite football player of all time. He has a slow game now and then, but he's like bottled lightning man...that offense just GOES. Some of his throws just make me go, "What the...how did he...????"

And the whole team is kind of like him. Just quietly intense. Well..Clay isn't all that quiet, LOL.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, come on. 408 passing, 36 rushing, 4 passing TDs, 2 rushing TDs? A-ROD! You're already our hero!! But you can keep proving it if you want...

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett who?
Don't get me wrong Brett was great until he turned into a jerk.

Rodgers is unreal - almost the same arm strength of Favre, but WAY more accurate. With Brett, you never knew what was gonna happen [& that could be pretty entertaining].
With A-Rod - you get this comfortable feeling, knowing he IS IN CONTROL of the offense.

As great as Favre was - I have the feeling that Rodgers is going to accomplish more.
He is a complete QB!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I wish that Favre would have grown up. Looking back, it always seemed like the game was about him proving that he could make throws that he shouldn't, or about him getting his rocks off one way or another...and he HAD to play it that way.

I think part of his attitude with the Rodgers thing was...he was mad that McCarthy and Thompson had the leverage to reign him in. I still remember some occasional spats between him and McCarthy on the sideline.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, the ole' gunslinger got us a super bowl making those insane throws, and those desperation shovel passes after making defensive ends look like silly rabbits.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Big game tonight. If they take care of business, Greinke's arm gets a longer rest. That's huge.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still love Brett and I always will, but if A-rod does this type of stuff for even a few more years, he very easily could surpase him in my heart.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still love Brett and I always will, but if A-rod does this type of stuff for even a few more years, he very easily could surpase him in my heart.

I understand. It's hard for me to forget the character issues Favre had later on. Mike Holmgren was the best thing to happen to the guy, and I doubt he ever knew it, because if he did, he sure didn't act like it until he realized that Rodgers could play....

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Big game tonight. If they take care of business, Greinke's arm gets a longer rest. That's huge.

What a total screw job tonight was....

Also, it's Gallardo who may end up on short rest if Wolf can't get it done tomorrow night. I didn't think that through. Greinke, LOL...man I hope for his sake he doesn't have to pitch on THAT short of rest again.