• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they really can't afford Barnett [maybe in more way than one]. I don't think think he's an outstanding LB, but he is good. The guys they have inside will do just fine without him.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. He always thought he was better than he was, but he put his heart and soul into it. Never fun to see a guy get cut off like that.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine him not getting picked up. Thought his comments were gracious.

Brewers beat Cubs again!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye Bye Cubbies! You have to love that.

And Finley really is a beast, man. McCarthy was talking about how he's a nightmare for linebackers and safeties. And with Driver, Nelson, and Jennings on the field....who else is gonna cover him?

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
happy to see jones and kuhn back. eagles mOves likely made it more important for the pack to bring them back. not saying thats what tt was thinking, but it is true nonetheless. Packers still look uncoverable in that 4-5 wide set, regardless how many probowl cbs you throw out there.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to watch practice last night, awesome. We were standing right behind the fence, 10 feet away, watching Coach Greene work with the outside linebackers. Walden has some serious power, although Clay obviously has more explosiveness than the other guys. Zombo's shoulders are ripped, like two big bowling balls strapped on top.

We watched the guys walking into practice, before that, and Kevin Greene saw my buddy and I grinning and kind of gave us that, "ain't it awesome that football is back" look. It was really damn cool. Love that guy.

Walked to the other side where the QBs and receivers were working out. Rodgers decided to screw around with Finley and threw him a second ball right after he caught the one Harrell threw to him on a little out route....Finley had no idea it was coming but scooped it up with his left hand and caught both. That was also kick ass.

Also, Driver and Woodson looked good. Driver still looked a bit sore pulling up to stop, but he looked like he was running pretty much full speed. Woodson was going through some strip/swat drills and didn't look even a little bit tender.

Last edited by a moderator:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to watch practice last night, awesome. We were standing right behind the fence, 10 feet away, watching Coach Greene work with the outside linebackers. Walden has some serious power, although Clay obviously has more explosiveness than the other guys. Zombo's shoulders are ripped, like two big bowling balls strapped on top.

We watched the guys walking into practice, before that, and Kevin Greene saw my buddy and I grinning and kind of gave us that, "ain't it awesome that football is back" look. It was really damn cool. Love that guy.

Walked to the other side where the QBs and receivers were working out. Rodgers decided to screw around with Finley and threw him a second ball right after he caught the one Harrell threw to him on a little out route....Finley had no idea it was coming but scooped it up with his left hand and caught both. That was also kick ass.

Also, Driver and Woodson looked good. Driver still looked a bit sore pulling up to stop, but he looked like he was running pretty much full speed. Woodson was going through some strip/swat drills and didn't look even a little bit tender.

Coolest thing about Finley's catch was he actually had his back turned for a split second as he started tucking Harrel's pass, and Rodgers' ball jumped at him out of nowhere over the wrong shoulder...snagged it anyway and tucked em both. LOL Everybody laughed and then, "Wooooo!"

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure, but I think AJ Hawk was wearing a winter hat all through stretches to keep his hair under control. LMAO. It was multi-colored, too. Sorta looked like a Rastafarian.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh heh. Finley's double catch is on packers.com. I didn't describe that well. Damnit. Rodgers didn't throw, it was Flynn and a non-qb.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last thing. We saw a few no hit returns, and I think Cobb will be our returner this season.

Grant looked good.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome. your synopsis was much more interesting than that lackwit kevin seifert's over on the four letter nfc north blog.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucky -
Was gone for the weekend.
Nice practice synopsis all the same.
I went last year the Friday of Family Night weekend = practice stands were packed!