• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LIV 49ers VS Chiefs in Miami

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just looked at that pic again. you're right, that's a whole lotta woman there...
ek8ispu.gif

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Buck talking about himself/his dad

tenor.gif

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh? KC's defense is 7th in scoring,10th in TOs, 5th in ints, 8th in TD passes given up, and 8th in passing yards given up. They might not be among the best run defenses in the league, but to call them "absolultely abysmal" is fucking ridiculous.

Sorry on the last sentence I should've quoted they're one of the worst rushing defenses in the league, which is the whole premise of my post on why I think San Fran will win is based on. They're one of the worst yards per attempt defenses in the league and gave up a butt load of rushing yards (bottom 10). Their secondary may be okay, but their rush defense sucks.

You quoted some nice stats there in terms of scoring (nothing to do with rushing defense), TOs (partly, but not directly related to rushing defense), interceptions (nothing to do with rushing defense), 8th in passing TDs/yards given up (not directly related to rushing defense).

The point of my post was San Fran runs the ball VERY well. KC plays it TERRIBLY and with San Frans great D that should allow San Fran to control the game and wear down the passing defense while keeping Mahomes in check, and the ball out of his hands thus affecting rhythm.

Course it's all an opinion. But if I'm wrong, then it's obvious the game was rigged just to spite my high level IQ posts.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 277,500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point of my post was San Fran runs the ball VERY well. KC plays it TERRIBLY and with San Frans great D that should allow San Fran to control the game and wear down the passing defense while keeping Mahomes in check, and the ball out of his hands thus affecting rhythm
Oh, @There is A Moose at 3rd

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol afc championship suicide pact. I have kids!

that was kinda funny