• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl LIII Patriots vs Rams 2-3-2019

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping Brady ties kelly for the most Superbowl losses.
You are god damn greedy wanting Brady to have at least a share of all of the records.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If enough teams think the current OT rules are unfair, that can be addressed at the end of the season in league meetings. I can see the point of letting each team get at least one crack at the ball in OT, but let the league sort out this question. If we didn't have the end zone interception, the OT period yesterday would not have been needed anyway.
yep. The rules are what they are.
The only reason I would have for wanting to see them changed a bit is because the league is consciously moving the game into an offense league. With that, comes greater odds of the offenses being able to score more often than defenses making stops.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep. The rules are what they are.
The only reason I would have for wanting to see them changed a bit is because the league is consciously moving the game into an offense league. With that, comes greater odds of the offenses being able to score more often than defenses making stops.
rams had no problem stopping the saints in OT:suds:

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scouting Referees

Well after Clete Blakeman's crew lived up (or down) to expectations in the AFCCG with pass interference calls & non calls.

Super Bowl Referee John Parry Gives Rams Big Advantage Over Patriots in Super Bowl

Pretty sad that we're scouting referees now, as they've become so influential in games these days. Since the Patriots are the least penalized team you know they are doing their homework (Ernie Adams).

Anyone have any insights into John Parry's crew?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how much crap is already starting to come out. Haters just can't stand it. Not one of them can say that the Patriots were the better team yesterday. It was the officials "Giving" the game to the Pats. I've seen and heard a couple of "The Patriots didn't deserve to be in the AFCCG and don't belong in the Super Bowl."

My answer to that is............."That's your opinion and opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all pretty much stink."

I will see I feel like there are quite a few posters who normally hate everything Patriot have been routing for the Pats. I mentioned in another thread I'm not sure if their hate is/was more for Peyton/Saints, Disdain for the Chiefs and or the Rams???

What's been lost in all the officiating nonsense is how NE dominated this game. Twice as many 1st downs. Twice the amount of TOP. Almost twice the penalty yards. In some ways NE was lucky to win this game considering how they dominated and still needed OT to win it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish. But I gotta assume this assume this game will come down to a last minute score just like all the others. Pats 35 Rams 30.
Man I hope not. I'd like to watch a victory without having to watch my blood pressure cup.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats were on the favorable side of the refs, but they earned their trip. The Rams however, were handed the Superbowl trip on a silver platter.
Hmmm favorable penalties

NE 6 for 61
KC 4-28

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping Brady ties kelly for the most Superbowl losses.
You and 3/4 of the country.
Unfortunately for you I think you may be disappointed come 3 February around 9:30pm

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will see I feel like there are quite a few posters who normally hate everything Patriot have been routing for the Pats. I mentioned in another thread I'm not sure if their hate is/was more for Peyton/Saints, Disdain for the Chiefs and or the Rams???

What's been lost in all the officiating nonsense is how NE dominated this game. Twice as many 1st downs. Twice the amount of TOP. Almost twice the penalty yards. In some ways NE was lucky to win this game considering how they dominated and still needed OT to win it.

That much TOP without getting turnovers and while giving it away twice yourself.... amazing.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots are the visitors and will be in Road white jerseys and Blue pants.

The Rams will not wear the updated uniform with white ram horns. The Rams have decided that they will wear the Ram THrowback uniform of Navy Blue and Yellow.

This will look like the 2002 Super Bowl.

Here's the oddity..................Every player who was in Super Bowl XXXVI is either retired or dead except one. That one was the MVP of that game and is still the QB of the Patriots.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nosebleed Seats. Does Not Include Airfare ($300 Round Trip from Manchester, NH)

Super Bowl LIII Package
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Buckhead

• Hyatt Place Atlanta/Buckhead
  • 3 Nights (February 1 - 4)
  • Official Super Bowl LIII Game Ticket
  • All-Inclusive Pregame Party
MORE DETAILS
  • Game Ticket in Sections 301-302; 321-330; 349-350; Upgrades Available
  • Commemorative Super Bowl LIII Souvenir
  • Concierge Guest Services

Starting at $5850.00 /pp
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OR...........Stay home, watch the game from the best seat in my house. Diet Coke is $1 for an 8 pack of 12 oz. Hot Dogs and Rolls $6 for 10 and not $10 for 1. I can pause the game and go pee without any drunk peeing on my leg trying to talk to me about the game. Chili and nachos in a cereal bowl for less than $12 to make a gallon and not $12 for a cup. Think I'll stay home and save $7000.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That much TOP without getting turnovers and while giving it away twice yourself.... amazing.
Yep 43:59 to 20:53

They had a couple drives which lasted almost 8 minutes each. Great game plan. I hope BB has another just like it for the Rams. BB please don't over think yourself.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Rams will not wear the updated uniform with white ram horns. The Rams have decided that they will wear the Ram THrowback uniform of Navy Blue and Yellow.

Here's the oddity..................Every player who was in Super Bowl XXXVI is either retired or dead except one. That one was the MVP of that game and is still the QB of the Patriots.

Guess who Vegas has as their favorite AGAIN?

Brady pegged as favorite over Goff for SB MVP

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read that yesterday as well.

He has out played and out lasted many many players.
And Tom playing old and slow is still the league standard.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Dee Ford hadn't lined up offside like a moron there wouldn't've been any OT either. Chiefs had a perfectly fair opportunity to win that game in regulation, and had them 3rd and 10 THREE TIMES in OT and couldn't get one stop. Sorry, that's a more than fair opportunity to win the game. They already changed the rules once because it supposedly wasn't fair to let one team win on a FG in OT without the other team touching the ball, so now it's not fair to let a team win in OT when they score a TD, too? Gimme a friggen break. Make a fucking stop if you want to win.

Definition of the Neutral Zone;
In American football, the neutral zone can be described as the length of the football (11 inches/28 centimeters; Or roughly the distance between the Chiefs and the Super Bowl)

Someone trolled Chiefs fans with a crafty edit to the Wikipedia entry for 'neutral zone'

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5 F-Bombs to Robert Kraft.

Great game and celebrations with every player on the team.

I LOVE Edelman's response.
One more.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Superbowl 36 Pats wore home blue jerseys and rams wore the away whites.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that yesterday as well.

He has out played and out lasted many many players.
And Tom playing old and slow is still the league standard.
That's because he used to play young and slow.

I always knew Brady would have a long career and this long does not surprise me. It wasn't because of TB12 method which probably helps. It's because of a classic strengths vs weaknesses analysis. Most NFL players strength is their athleticism including speed, strength and agility which fades with age. Brady's strengths has been cognitive ability and work ethic, neither of which fades naturally with age (at least not until much later).

Let's face it, compared to most in the NFL, Brady had less athleticism to lose so it affects him far less relative to his strengths.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5 F-Bombs to Robert Kraft.

Great game and celebrations with every player on the team.

I LOVE Edelman's response.
One more.
That's mad love and mad respect for each other to include coaches and owners. No jumping around acting the fool. Just props for one another. They know this game doesn't mean shit if they don't bring home the Lombardi.