• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suits

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn’t Gus a Sr Partner? And Louis was a Sr Partner before he got his name on the wall.

My only point about Mike being discussed for Sr Partner was because it was explicitly said in the episode that Harvey wanted to offer him the title and Donna talked him out of it.

yeah, but it sounded like they wanted someone to effectively replace jessica. So maybe that's why i read that into it and they weren't really talking about that.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, but it sounded like they wanted someone to effectively replace jessica. So maybe that's why i read that into it and they weren't really talking about that.
Harvey is the new Jessica.

I don’t think it was stated that they were looking for anyone at all. Just that Donna had an in with a guy from another firm, so she set up the meeting to see if he would be a fit as a Sr. I extrapolated from there that maybe that could be how Heigl gets added and how it may erode Mikes relationship with the firm.

Complete WAG on my part.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can they give Katherine Heigl a non-speaking role. She is better seen than heard.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvey is the new Jessica.

I don’t think it was stated that they were looking for anyone at all. Just that Donna had an in with a guy from another firm, so she set up the meeting to see if he would be a fit as a Sr. I extrapolated from there that maybe that could be how Heigl gets added and how it may erode Mikes relationship with the firm.

Complete WAG on my part.

I meant replace as in a 3rd name partner.

But I was probably just reading too much into it

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really solid episode last night.

The Mike/Oliver dynamic really worked and the Louis childhood stuff was a nice touch.

I'm guessing part of this story was for Jessica's spin off.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really solid episode last night.

The Mike/Oliver dynamic really worked and the Louis childhood stuff was a nice touch.

I'm guessing part of this story was for Jessica's spin off.
They are doing a spin-off? I hadn’t heard that.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was entirely disinterested with the Pearson storyline. I was actually kinda irritated they used a Suits finale as a buried pilot.

That said, the season was kinda pointless. They didn’t even start the Mike/Rachel exit until just a couple episodes beforehand the finale. While the individual episode were decent, there was no overarching point.

Zane, Specter, Litt doesn’t roll off the tongue, though. That will take some time to get used to.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was entirely disinterested with the Pearson storyline. I was actually kinda irritated they used a Suits finale as a buried pilot.

That said, the season was kinda pointless. They didn’t even start the Mike/Rachel exit until just a couple episodes beforehand the finale. While the individual episode were decent, there was no overarching point.

Zane, Specter, Litt doesn’t roll off the tongue, though. That will take some time to get used to.

Yea, terrible send off for 2 main characters... What I found weird though was how they did not even show Zane at the wedding... while watching it I was like, they moved up the wedding and did not even tell Rachael's parents??

I do respect that they did not want to make the send off too emotional... and I am happy about that... just wish they had more of the story for their last episode...

and really, why did they write Mike out anyway??

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, terrible send off for 2 main characters... What I found weird though was how they did not even show Zane at the wedding... while watching it I was like, they moved up the wedding and did not even tell Rachael's parents??

I do respect that they did not want to make the send off too emotional... and I am happy about that... just wish they had more of the story for their last episode...

and really, why did they write Mike out anyway??
I would guess he wanted to move on. He has had quite a few guest spots on other shows in the last few years. Maybe he is getting offers?.

:noidea:

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would guess he wanted to move on. He has had quite a few guest spots on other shows in the last few years. Maybe he is getting offers?.

:noidea:

Maybe goes to Legends. LOL. I was surprised to see that.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe goes to Legends. LOL. I was surprised to see that.
I would think he was originally going to have a bigger role on Legends. Didn't they end up killing him off, though? Not that that is a deal breaker in the Arrowverse, though.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think he was originally going to have a bigger role on Legends. Didn't they end up killing him off, though? Not that that is a deal breaker in the Arrowverse, though.

Yes, reverse flash killed him.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed all around.

They should’ve killed them off.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed all around.

They should’ve killed them off.

I don't think they were "allowed"... I feel like they had to give Princess Markel a proper send off, but I don't think she was around enough to make her a centerpiece... as I feel like she wasnt in much of this season...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they were "allowed"... I feel like they had to give Princess Markel a proper send off, but I don't think she was around enough to make her a centerpiece... as I feel like she wasnt in much of this season...

yeah it's weird that they couldn't do good for the show because a bit character was leaving. It's especially weird that they basically based on their chance for Rachel to work for her father. Something that they seemed to be foreshadowing coming at some point in an earlier season.

I expect next season to be abysmal with a bunch of Donna/Harvey garbage.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah it's weird that they couldn't do good for the show because a bit character was leaving. It's especially weird that they basically based on their chance for Rachel to work for her father. Something that they seemed to be foreshadowing coming at some point in an earlier season.

I expect next season to be abysmal with a bunch of Donna/Harvey garbage.

never was a madman watcher... but I think the future of this show is a bad remake of madman...