• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suits

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like him too... But don't you feel like Sam always knows something that she just wont share... that's why I think she wins... If she told Alex WHY not to take him in the first place, then this whole feud would have never happened...

They would've found something else to fight over for. They both were looking for this fight from the beginning.

Don't forget episode 1 started with them going at it.

But frankly, she shouldn't even be in this fight, she should be forcibly recused from the case for using privileged info against a former client.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the preview, tomorrow is gonna be straight fire...but Louis seems like he might be the key.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, weird thing that hasn’t been explained yet.

If Zane wanted Alex’s new client back, why didn’t he know how bad they were when Sam dropped them the first time?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, weird thing that hasn’t been explained yet.

If Zane wanted Alex’s new client back, why didn’t he know how bad they were when Sam dropped them the first time?

Simple... same reason she constantly tells alex to get rid of him... The producers are trying too hard to make Sam seem like someone who knows everything... Problem is that if she knows everything, then why doesn't she share what she knows so people dont get into the same trouble she did...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple... same reason she constantly tells alex to get rid of him... The producers are trying too hard to make Sam seem like someone who knows everything... Problem is that if she knows everything, then why doesn't she share what she knows so people dont get into the same trouble she did...

It's also weird that someone who has tried to hide and fly under the radar like she has her entire career now wants to just be name partner.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also weird that someone who has tried to hide and fly under the radar like she has her entire career now wants to just be name partner.

yea, they are just forcing storylines... Basically, they wanted her to be a badass... But then wanted her to be a continuous thorn for the Zane Specter connection...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, they are just forcing storylines... Basically, they wanted her to be a badass... But then wanted her to be a continuous thorn for the Zane Specter connection...

and instead we find out she's a scumbag.

Like I said before, Alex is the only character who really isn't an asshole.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and instead we find out she's a scumbag.

Like I said before, Alex is the only character who really isn't an asshole.

anymore at least... the reason he left his old firm is because he would never become named partner because of his misdealing as a lawyer...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anymore at least... the reason he left his old firm is because he would never become named partner because of his misdealing as a lawyer...

He was tricked into it I thought.

They went through this story last season.

They told him he had to do it or he'd never move up.

Rock. Meet hard place.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haven't watched Suits in a bit, so i recently re-watched season 1.

man, i forgot how good this show is. Harvey is an incredible character and Mike's story is a great one

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

man, i forgot how good this show is. Harvey is an incredible character and Mike's story is a great one

I love Harvey.

He's a fantastic character and is one of the more charismatic characters in the media.

I know some will argue for Tony Stark, but I'd vote Harvey. But Stark is another good choice.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the first season of this show, the show was SPECIAL... had promise to be a GREAT show.. Unfortunately, it never became great...

Now it is ONLY OK...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the first season of this show, the show was SPECIAL... had promise to be a GREAT show.. Unfortunately, it never became great...

Now it is ONLY OK...

Agreed. It had so much potential, but I got bogged down by the office politics of the show. Great irony.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. It had so much potential, but I got bogged down by the office politics of the show. Great irony.

not just that, Mike always had the Holier than thou even though he was the fraud... that bothered me for a while...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not just that, Mike always had the Holier than thou even though he was the fraud... that bothered me for a while...
I see what you are talking about, but he was a good, brilliant kid who had nothing, but needed to provide for his ailing grandmother. He was soooo good at gaming the system, though, that his games got too big for the moral Gray-zone he lived in. By the time he realized it was not just about getting was needed and became more of a fraud, he was already neck deep. And show dealt with that.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what you are talking about, but he was a good, brilliant kid who had nothing, but needed to provide for his ailing grandmother. He was soooo good at gaming the system, though, that his games got too big for the moral Gray-zone he lived in. By the time he realized it was not just about getting was needed and became more of a fraud, he was already neck deep. And show dealt with that.

Didnt need to be self rigteous about it. I get it, you wanted to help people. But you’re getting paid to help your clients

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total copout. Alex won the contest, but they both get their names up? BS. She didn’t earn it.

That said, will they change the name to Litt, Specter, Zane, Williams, Wheeler or will it “still” be Zane, Specter, Litt, Williams, Wheeler? Or will Alex “do the right thing” and be chivalrous and let Wheeler go up first?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total copout. Alex won the contest, but they both get their names up? BS. She didn’t earn it.

That said, will they change the name to Litt, Specter, Zane, Williams, Wheeler or will it “still” be Zane, Specter, Litt, Williams, Wheeler? Or will Alex “do the right thing” and be chivalrous and let Wheeler go up first?

At least they set up their cop out in a way that made sense, kinda the exact opposite of what we talked about in Iron Fist.

But I will say they really need to mark when things are flashbacks and when they aren't.

Kinda sucks they had Alex play dirty, as that is what distinguished him from Sam (and really everyone else on the show), now he just kind of blends into the background. It was nice of them to save a piece of his soul by not selling Sam out to the bar association.

BTW: In the previews for next season it looked like Williams was last on the wall, but I didn't get a great look at it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Louis taking the Managing Partner. Slick move by the writers and producers. Of course Gabriel Marcht is one of the Exec. Producers.

If you've watched Suits from the start, Mike not being a lawyer was the basis for the show. His being able to to do all of the legal dirty work made a it a hit because they were always hiding him.

Jessica being the a Black, Female Managing Partner was a perfect concrete piece and her leaving the show screwed up a lot of the 'minority' quality. Mike and rachel going to Seattle kind of made the story lines limp. As much as I like Alex and Samantha, they can't make up for the lost "Brain" of Mike Ross.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Louis taking the Managing Partner. Slick move by the writers and producers. Of course Gabriel Marcht is one of the Exec. Producers.

If you've watched Suits from the start, Mike not being a lawyer was the basis for the show. His being able to to do all of the legal dirty work made a it a hit because they were always hiding him.

Jessica being the a Black, Female Managing Partner was a perfect concrete piece and her leaving the show screwed up a lot of the 'minority' quality. Mike and rachel going to Seattle kind of made the story lines limp. As much as I like Alex and Samantha, they can't make up for the lost "Brain" of Mike Ross.

Samantha makes up for it in line crossing.

But Alex, they showed what a damn good lawyer he is during those court room scenes. Like Zane said at the end, there is a lot of badass up in that office. Maybe we can get back to them working on some outside stuff.