• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suits

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvey being mad that Donna cost him a 7 figure client is not exactly being a bitch
No but practically begging her to “have faith in him” leading up to it was bitchy.

“Please Donna, trust me. I know I got played by a 2-bit hustler, which I would never do before this season, but PLEASE have faith in me that I can get us back to even”

:gaah:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I miss last night?
Wednesday night.

And if you aren’t watching this season, and are not committed to the end because it USED to be a good show, don’t bother getting caught up. It is just a CW show with an attempted adult facelift.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wednesday night.

And if you aren’t watching this season, and are not committed to the end because it USED to be a good show, don’t bother getting caught up. It is just a CW show with an attempted adult facelift.
I have watched the first half of this season but I keep forgetting it's back on for the back half.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but practically begging her to “have faith in him” leading up to it was bitchy.

“Please Donna, trust me. I know I got played by a 2-bit hustler, which I would never do before this season, but PLEASE have faith in me that I can get us back to even”

:gaah:

Again, major corporation CEO. He BILLS 7 figures to the firm. Guess how much that company is making in general?

I get what you're saying and I do think it was executed poorly though. But it was a major betrayal of trust between two long time coworkers.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show was interesting when it was focused on Mikes ability to get that job and then assist with his extraordinary photographic memory. Once it turned into just another law drama soap opera'ish show it went to shit fast

that being said, im sure Harvey is still a kickass character, but i haven't watched since roughly halfway into Mikes prison time part of the show
Prison huh? you made it farther than me. I bailed on the show season 5 I think. It went downhill for sure.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prison huh? you made it farther than me. I bailed on the show season 5 I think. It went downhill for sure.

Honestly ending it with him going to prison would’ve been a fine ending.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wednesday night.

agree that this season has sucked... but what did we expect once they took away the ENTIRE PREMISE of the show???

As to this latest situation... the whole episode was handled terribly by everyone...

Lets start with Harvey and Alex, this was all in good faith... how can you have a good faith deal within the same law firm?? there is no reason for alex to do his due diligence for his client... Which by itself is terrible... They should have invited an outside lawyer they trusted to just make sure everything was kosher, and would stay like that...

Then Harvey, because of personal reasons screwed over his client by telling Alex that the deal is going to go bad...

I have no problem with that decision, but it goes back to the first problem, that there should have been an outside lawyer of some sorts to protect them from this...

then once Harvey told Donna, that's where the shit hit the fan... He should have never told donna... But what is worse is not just did donna spill the beans... But the way she did... She could have protected her firm better even with telling...

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I binge watched all the shows for this mini-season the other night. Its like the writers have given up. This is the time in the video game developer process where they add zombies because they have run out of ideas. Their equivalent was bringing Hardman back.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree that this season has sucked... but what did we expect once they took away the ENTIRE PREMISE of the show???

As to this latest situation... the whole episode was handled terribly by everyone...

Lets start with Harvey and Alex, this was all in good faith... how can you have a good faith deal within the same law firm?? there is no reason for alex to do his due diligence for his client... Which by itself is terrible... They should have invited an outside lawyer they trusted to just make sure everything was kosher, and would stay like that...

Then Harvey, because of personal reasons screwed over his client by telling Alex that the deal is going to go bad...

I have no problem with that decision, but it goes back to the first problem, that there should have been an outside lawyer of some sorts to protect them from this...

then once Harvey told Donna, that's where the shit hit the fan... He should have never told donna... But what is worse is not just did donna spill the beans... But the way she did... She could have protected her firm better even with telling...

The Chinese wall is a very real concept.

They actually had done it earlier in the show. Like season 1 or 2.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chinese wall is a very real concept.

They actually had done it earlier in the show. Like season 1 or 2.

im sure it is done... but if it is not done right, then it shouldn't have been done at all... this one seemed pretty impossible from the start... But that is also thanks to the fact that the storyline asked for it...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure it is done... but if it is not done right, then it shouldn't have been done at all... this one seemed pretty impossible from the start... But that is also thanks to the fact that the storyline asked for it...

True.

I mean the way it went down at first was fine.

The problem with the wall is when someone screws over the other's client.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

I mean the way it went down at first was fine.

The problem with the wall is when someone screws over the other's client.

I mean, I can see this situation in real life... just handled better...

you get an outside lawyer to protect you... But if you don't, you cant let everything blow up....

and even if you do, at least let the little fish understand what is going on before it blows up in your face, so the little fish doesn't make everything even worse...

that's what happened here... The little fish basically said fuck you to his lawyers, despite knowing that his lawyers tried to save him... Kind of a dick move by him too...

although, I blame donna for that... She didn't really inform him on the situation well enough... She just cared that he didn't get screwed...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I can see this situation in real life... just handled better...

you get an outside lawyer to protect you... But if you don't, you cant let everything blow up....

and even if you do, at least let the little fish understand what is going on before it blows up in your face, so the little fish doesn't make everything even worse...

that's what happened here... The little fish basically said fuck you to his lawyers, despite knowing that his lawyers tried to save him... Kind of a dick move by him too...

He had his own integrity to worry about.

He didn't want his new landlord to think that he was using the bigger fish as a way to negotiate the rent down.

I didn't like the delivery so much, but the message...he's a good man. A high character guy.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had his own integrity to worry about.

He didn't want his new landlord to think that he was using the bigger fish as a way to negotiate the rent down.

I didn't like the delivery so much, but the message...he's a good man. A high character guy.

except, he screwed over his lawyers... not very moral...

I mean, you would think he was smart enough to understand that Harvey broke his lawyer-client confidentiality clause...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except, he screwed over his lawyers... not very moral...

I mean, you would think he was smart enough to understand that Harvey broke his lawyer-client confidentiality clause...

I think he did.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not expecting this shows return. It just showed up on my dvr...

Gawd this show sucks now. So much teenaged angst, I keep expecting to see an announcement that CW has picked it up for next season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not expecting this shows return. It just showed up on my dvr...

Gawd this show sucks now. So much teenaged angst, I keep expecting to see an announcement that CW has picked it up for next season.
dont tell me that,........