• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suits

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watch this show?

Actually a REALLY good show.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do.

It has it's hokey moments though.
Of course. But that keeps it light and not too heavy. Legal dramas can be dry as hell.

While I REALLY like the show, last night's ep was one of the worst of the shows run yet. Everyone acted out of character. Mikes closing argument was so bad, I was waiting for him to "wake up" from his dream. It was so un-Mike-like.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put this show down as a guilty pleasure. Should hate it. But I watch it anyway. A guy watching this show should have his man card revoked.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put this show down as a guilty pleasure. Should hate it. But I watch it anyway. A guy watching this show should have his man card revoked.

Nothing wrong with guilty pleasures.

And for the record I also like and never miss Castle.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meghan-markle-at-directv-celebrity-beach-bowl-in-new-york_1.jpg

Still not fat.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched this show from the start. I enjoy it. Donna! :fap:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 92181

You have a weird definition of fat.
She is about a Hollywood 6 or 7, but they try to carry her off as a Hollywood 9.

She is a real-world 8 probably. Most definitely do-able, but nothing that you would risk your marriage over.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh.

Only on the interwebs.

'Hotter girls at my gym!'

And to be clear, it's not even like she goes on my 'list.' But I always get a kick out of a bunch of middle aged men down-ranking women online.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh.

Only on the interwebs.

'Hotter girls at my gym!'

And to be clear, it's not even like she goes on my 'list.' But I always get a kick out of a bunch of middle aged men down-ranking women online.
I always get a kick out people laughing at guys ranking girls.

We are never ranking them according to who we would or who we wouldnt. We are rating them based on their relative hotness compared to other "celebs" or other photographed females.

If we were rating by "Wood" or "Wood Not" (binary), I think we would be rather hard pressed to find any "wood not"s. Heck, if Rosanne were in my bed, begging for my cock, I would not kick her out. I would still rate her as a 2 (at best).

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't get into it. Too ridiculous of a plot.
That is TV nowadays. If you dont have a "ridiculous plot", you are just rehashing what has already been done 100 times already.

However, photographic memories are a lot like multiple personalities. It is shown on TV/in movies all the time, yet actually hardly ever actually exists in real life (granted, photo memory is MUCH more common than mult personalities).

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are never ranking them according to who we would or who we wouldnt. We are rating them based on their relative hotness compared to other "celebs" or other photographed females.

If we were rating by "Wood" or "Wood Not" (binary), I think we would be rather hard pressed to find any "wood not"s. Heck, if Rosanne were in my bed, begging for my cock, I would not kick her out. I would still rate her as a 2 (at best).

Right, and if we're going to parse whether Natalie Portman is hotter than Margot Robbie, then I'm fully on board. Why not?

But it doesn't stop there often (in online-verse anyway or RL if a lot of alcohol is involved).

To to revisit. A poster said he's love to be in a Rachel/Donna sandwich.

Hank said that he'd be into Donna, but not the 'fat-ass' Rachel.

That's what makes me laugh. Now sure, I'm WAAAY reading other message boards threads into this one, where guys stay stupid shvt like 'I wouldn't fvck Rachel with YOUR dick!' etc etc...

But that actress doesn't have a fat ass.

It's not really fair though. ALL the men on the show are at least 9's.

Rick%20Hoffman-CNO-006122.jpg

But to be fair, I'm constitutionally unable to not disagree with Hank about anything. So in 20 years, when Meghan Markle DOES have a fat-ass, I'll be arguing that it's slim.

:)

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I ain't ranking, I'm just saying....

As far as being drunk and upside down on the couch....... Or a hole in a fur coat......