• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suicide B- league

Vote on new members to replace those that dropped out.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have more faith in Kelly's system if he was inheriting a playoff caliber team. He's essentially getting the same, if not worse, team but in a much tougher division.

I'm in the wait & see mode before I buy into any 49er players this season. Carlos Hyde is the only player that is worth drafting IMO. And even that is sketchy. Chip could wake up one day and ship Hyde off for draft picks without thinking twice about it.

They have to throw it to someone. So yes I will take a flyer on Torry Smith late in a draft, BUt other then that I agree with you.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with the Cowboys again this year.

All depends on Romo being healthy though.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's taboo to name drop, but I figure it's probably okay since it's kickers. I could send one of you a private message for this, but what's the point since I'm going to draft a kicker this round anyway. I'll take Chris Boswell when it gets to me. If Micro takes him, then I will take Justin Tucker. That is all, I will check back later to see if there's any chance it's getting back to me tonight for the last round.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's taboo to name drop, but I figure it's probably okay since it's kickers. I could send one of you a private message for this, but what's the point since I'm going to draft a kicker this round anyway. I'll take Chris Boswell when it gets to me. If Micro takes him, then I will take Justin Tucker. That is all, I will check back later to see if there's any chance it's getting back to me tonight for the last round.
The Wizard of BOZ!!!! Damn you!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to throw it to someone. So yes I will take a flyer on Torry Smith late in a draft, BUt other then that I agree with you.
It was so fricken hard to predict Philly WR's the last 2 seasons. Matchups didn't matter at all. Every time I started Jordan Mathews last season he shat the bed, and then when I sat him after multiple weeks of nothing he would go ham.

:gaah:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@SoShady your OTC

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the kicker part of the draft. Exactly why I took my kicker a few in the 11th

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be interesting to see @Stomp pick. I got no idea what he is going to do.