• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suicide B- league

Vote on new members to replace those that dropped out.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few other QBs were on my radar earlier. But for the most part I figured id be safe to assume Alex Smith as my backup. Cuz for some reason he gets no respect round these parts. (Nobody owns him in our Dynasty, which is just stupid. Since there are some shitty QBs with no future on rosters, imo.)

Now, I'm gonna consider drafting Jay Cutler. Pathetic.....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, of course it is a gamble... This is suicide afterall... But truth is, if I lose any of my top 3 for an extended time, the odds wont be in my favor to compete, no matter how deep I am...

I wanted Torrey Smith, lets just say I drafted him over the RB... If I started him more than 1 week, then something went horribly wrong with my team...
Well obviously any injury puts a damper in your lineup... But having more backups gives you a greater chance of having a capable backup. But like you said, its all a gamble in this league. If you have the confidence in your players then you can draft how you please.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few other QBs were on my radar earlier. But for the most part I figured id be safe to assume Alex Smith as my backup. Cuz for some reason he gets no respect round these parts. (Nobody owns him in our Dynasty, which is just stupid. Since there are some shitty QBs with no future on rosters, imo.)

Now, I'm gonna consider drafting Jay Cutler. Pathetic.....
I've drafted Smith as a backup many times. Like you said, he never gets respect even though he continuously finished near the top 10 in the league. Last year he finished 15th in points for QBs. He's not flashy, but you can count on him for ~15-20pts.

There's another QB still available that is a serious gamble but the upside is huuuuge... Almost thought I had the cajones to draft him

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2016-5-24_14-12-47.png

ROUND 13

OBX- Torry Smith
Face - Alex Smith
Milk - Dan Bailey
Trudem - Mason Crosby
@Microwahevo - OTC
Bandit
Shady
Stomp
Smitty
Harold
BK
SP

ROUND 14

SP
BK
Harold
Smitty
Stomp
Shady
Bandit
Micro
Trudem
Milk
Face
OBX

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've drafted Smith as a backup many times. Like you said, he never gets respect even though he continuously finished near the top 10 in the league. Last year he finished 15th in points for QBs. He's not flashy, but you can count on him for ~15-20pts.

There's another QB still available that is a serious gamble but the upside is huuuuge... Almost thought I had the cajones to draft him
I don't know if I have the cajones to take the other guy either. (Plus, I kinda dislike him in general.).

Can't be any worse than last year in Coma when I took my boy EJ Manuel AND Matt Cassell. Lol

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I have the cajones to take the other guy either. (Plus, I kinda dislike him in general.).

Can't be any worse than last year in Coma when I took my boy EJ Manuel AND Matt Cassell. Lol
The man almost finished in the top 10 at his position... And the offense received an upgrade at RB. There is a lot to like if there wasn't a cloud over his current situation.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man almost finished in the top 10 at his position... And the offense received an upgrade at RB. There is a lot to like if there wasn't a cloud over his current situation.
Id feel more comfortable if he were actually on a team though.

I thought you were tallinbough Kaep.

It is good that Fitz said earlier today he doesn't want to retire.

I hate name dropping, but it's just bk and I that need a QB.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id feel more comfortable if he were actually on a team though.

I thought you were tallinbough Kaep.

It is good that Fitz said earlier today he doesn't want to retire.

I hate name dropping, but it's just bk and I that need a QB.
Glad you did lol. I was finding myself editing every sentence I typed so that i didn't get yelled at if I did drop his name.

The payoff is pretty big if he resigns with the Jets. All signs point to his return. Geno is chompin at the bit to get back in action, but if Fitz sticks around then its his job to lose.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Kaep... Wouldn't even consider it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you did lol. I was finding myself editing every sentence I typed so that i didn't get yelled at if I did drop his name.

The payoff is pretty big if he resigns with the Jets. All signs point to his return. Geno is chompin at the bit to get back in action, but if Fitz sticks around then its his job to lose.
But why did they draft another QB? After not using the one they drafted last year? I love their offensive weapons, Forte would help any QB as a dump off outlet and their receivers are one of the best units in football. I just don't understand him sitting there as a FA this long.

If anyone doesn't like the name dropping, they could've picked faster. That's my take on it. Lol. Cuz they could've even if they don't mind the name dropping.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No?

I have a hard time believing Chip would start Gabbert on purpose. Maybe, idk. Bradford had his best completion % of his career last year....
I'm not sold on Kelly's system. Kaep looks like a good fit, but who knows what the offense will look like. Will they even have the pieces to make it work?

Too many question marks. Best to avoid it.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on Kelly's system. Kaep looks like a good fit, but who knows what the offense will look like. Will they even have the pieces to make it work?

Too many question marks. Best to avoid it.

He had everything but the QB in Philly, But the NFL figured it out and started shutting down his O there. I don't see where it will be much different in San Fran, every now and again they will go off on somebody, but most games no.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why did they draft another QB? After not using the one they drafted last year? I love their offensive weapons, Forte would help any QB as a dump off outlet and their receivers are one of the best units in football. I just don't understand him sitting there as a FA this long.

If anyone doesn't like the name dropping, they could've picked faster. That's my take on it. Lol. Cuz they could've even if they don't mind the name dropping.
Fitzpatrick knows his value isn't as high because his ceiling is lower so he isn't commanding upwards of $15mil per. I think he wants around $10-12mil because that's what he's worth. But he for damn sure knows a lowball offer when he sees one. If the Jets value him over Geno (like they should) then they can cough up the extra $3mil per year to sign him.

I don't know what the stalemate is about. Seems like a no brainer decision to me.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had everything but the QB in Philly, But the NFL figured it out and started shutting down his O there. I don't see where it will be much different in San Fran, every now and again they will go off on somebody, but most games no.
It was the NFCE... The NFCW is a completely different animal

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes better teams and better Ds's then the East.

The Skins were not a good team last year, but won that division and are the favorites to win it again this year.
I would have more faith in Kelly's system if he was inheriting a playoff caliber team. He's essentially getting the same, if not worse, team but in a much tougher division.

I'm in the wait & see mode before I buy into any 49er players this season. Carlos Hyde is the only player that is worth drafting IMO. And even that is sketchy. Chip could wake up one day and ship Hyde off for draft picks without thinking twice about it.