• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suicide B- league

Vote on new members to replace those that dropped out.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 RB's going in the 12th... Interesting.

What's even more interesting is that 2 different teams now have 5 RB's. And I thought 4 RB's might be overkill!

I know for me, I have 3 ELITE WRs... I only need 1 bye week/injury replacement... all else is overkill...

So for me, it was better to have 5 RBs than 5 WRs... and I was sure not going to use a bench spot for TE...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 RB's going in the 12th... Interesting.

What's even more interesting is that 2 different teams now have 5 RB's. And I thought 4 RB's might be overkill!
Yeah 5 seems like over kill.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know for me, I have 3 ELITE WRs... I only need 1 bye week/injury replacement... all else is overkill...

So for me, it was better to have 5 RBs than 5 WRs... and I was sure not going to use a bench spot for TE...
Even with 3 "elite" WRs you're leaving yourself vulnerable considering the 3 starting positions for WR. To me that was all the info I needed to make the decision to draft a 5th WR.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 5 seems like over kill.
3 backups for RB & only 1 backup for WR... Hard to justify no matter how strongly you feel about your starters. 2 backups for each position seems like the safer bet for me.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with 3 "elite" WRs you're leaving yourself vulnerable considering the 3 starting positions for WR. To me that was all the info I needed to make the decision to draft a 5th WR.

Like I said, it really depends on your team... My starting 2 RBs are Matt Jones and Lat Murray... they are not exactly RBs that give you confidence... They are just as likely to be ineffective as they are to miss games... Having Depth is key... Maybe 3 backups is too much, but one is a handcuff, and one is a bye week, and one is a pure upside play...

RBs get hurt more than any other position, so why not make sure I have the depth, when I know I have weak starters... Especially when I have very strong WRs...

A team with at least one "should be" stud at RB is in less need of the depth, and a team with at least one stream at WR cant afford not having depth at WR...

Me having 3 studs at WR allows me to put more depth elsewhere...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, it really depends on your team... My starting 2 RBs are Matt Jones and Lat Murray... they are not exactly RBs that give you confidence... They are just as likely to be ineffective as they are to miss games... Having Depth is key... Maybe 3 backups is too much, but one is a handcuff, and one is a bye week, and one is a pure upside play...

RBs get hurt more than any other position, so why not make sure I have the depth, when I know I have weak starters... Especially when I have very strong WRs...

A team with at least one "should be" stud at RB is in less need of the depth, and a team with at least one stream at WR cant afford not having depth at WR...

Have faith, top 10 Rbs this year book it

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM! Fastest pick ever

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All great points... Still scares me considering the injuries at the WR position last season. They were dropping like flies.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk picks dan Bailey

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All great points... Still scares me considering the injuries at the WR position last season. They were dropping like flies.

oh, of course it is a gamble... This is suicide afterall... But truth is, if I lose any of my top 3 for an extended time, the odds wont be in my favor to compete, no matter how deep I am...

I wanted Torrey Smith, lets just say I drafted him over the RB... If I started him more than 1 week, then something went horribly wrong with my team...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stupid Jerkface.

Wtf!?!
Had a feeling that would upset you lol. I was looking at who was available and then at who all still needed a QB2. You were the first person that would be taking one after me so I figured you had your eyes on him. BK probably had his eyes on him as well.