• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh wins appeal

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um no... Suh will not get pushed around... He's stronger than any O-lineman thrown at him... He causes issues for any offensive line ... Like him or hate him he's a force upfront...

If the Packers poor O line as we have heard on this board many times can handle Suh and run for 152 yards the most against the Lions all year I am thinking a much better Cowboy O line and better running back will do much better against the Lions than the Packers did.

Here is a nice video of just how to take care of Suh it will automatically start after you click the link.

What You Might've Missed: Suh was getting blocked

Last edited by a moderator:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Packers poor O line as we have heard on this board many times can handle Suh and run for 152 yards the most against the Lions all year I am thinking a much better Cowboy O line and better running back will do much better against the Lions than the Packers did.

Here is a nice video of just how to take care of Suh it will automatically start after you click the link.

What You Might've Missed: Suh was getting blocked

Pack were doubling him up at times ....Also it's not like he was getting pushed back... He just missed some plays it can happen .... Playoffs always increase the intensity also ... Let's wait and see ...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw another angle of the "stomp" the other day and it appears that Suh (this time only) was pushed into Rodgers. But he is a very dirty dirty player and since the league fined him they obviously found something wrong with the "hit." With his track record I am a little miffed at how he wasn't suspended and the league thought the $70,000 fine would really stick it to him and make him learn his lesson. The dude never will and that "fine" certainly won't make him stop and think, "He, I shouldn't do this anymore."

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. The asshole should have sat a game.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw another angle of the "stomp" the other day and it appears that Suh (this time only) was pushed into Rodgers. But he is a very dirty dirty player and since the league fined him they obviously found something wrong with the "hit." With his track record I am a little miffed at how he wasn't suspended and the league thought the $70,000 fine would really stick it to him and make him learn his lesson. The dude never will and that "fine" certainly won't make him stop and think, "He, I shouldn't do this anymore."

The lame excuse I heard didnt even make sense. They claimed he was off the repeat offenders list since it was past week 16. I guess with byes this is technically week 17. Sounds like they need to change that language in the rules.

anyway, we will watch many teams offering this guy JJ Watt money this off season.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty hard to sack someone when you're getting held all game and no flag is thrown.

And there it is folks ...you know you have won when the other side pulls the holy grail of bullshit excuses.

The old "no flag for a hold" You can stand up and be a man and say your team lost or or take this low road.

Nothing sadder.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lame excuse I heard didnt even make sense. They claimed he was off the repeat offenders list since it was past week 16. I guess with byes this is technically week 17. Sounds like they need to change that language in the rules.

anyway, we will watch many teams offering this guy JJ Watt money this off season.

Including your team :rollseyes:

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Source: Suh said he had cold feet

What an excuse! I had no idea Suh was going to marry Rodgers.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The argument to not suspend suh is weak. On one hand you don't want to punish the Lions and their fans. On the flip side suh could grab romos face mask and snap his neck on sunday. The nfl is enabling suh to continue with his dirty play. Suh is really becoming an expert at making his transgressions look accidental. The kick to Schaubs nut sack was a brilliant acting job. The first step on Rodgers looked accidental, but the 2nd step was not an accident

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The argument to not suspend suh is weak. On one hand you don't want to punish the Lions and their fans. On the flip side suh could grab romos face mask and snap his neck on sunday. The nfl is enabling suh to continue with his dirty play. Suh is really becoming an expert at making his transgressions look accidental. The kick to Schaubs nut sack was a brilliant acting job. The first step on Rodgers looked accidental, but the 2nd step was not an accident

Yes, the bigger problem Dallas is gonna have is your offensive line is so dominant, Suh is gonna be extra pissed when he cant get off blocks and make it harder on Romo the time or two he might get to him. I dont think its a coach thing with detroit anymore, but they know if Romo is out the lions chance to win goes way up. And yes, I say that understanding that 12/16 quarterbacks were taken out during the dominant 85 bear defenive run. This is not a new orleans price on ones head deal, the players just know.

We remember him throwing Cutler down to the turf with a really violent hit, some of us didnt mind because it was cutler. But this guy still has a pattern and I understand giving players good behaviour, but Suh has only been clean this season due to his impending lottery win.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't that dirty of a step. It's a contact sport - why is everyone promoting such a pussy league? Rodgers should be suspended for faking an injury. Getting carted off the field - and then magic, he's completely fine. That's more of a disgrace to the game then Suh stepping on Rodgers.

FYTbUx7.gif

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No different than showing up to traffic court to get fines reduced and points waved.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh was claiming his feet were numb, and couldn't tell if he was stepping on a leg or the ground. Hilarious......Numbdumkong Suh

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the bigger problem Dallas is gonna have is your offensive line is so dominant, Suh is gonna be extra pissed when he cant get off blocks and make it harder on Romo the time or two he might get to him. I dont think its a coach thing with detroit anymore, but they know if Romo is out the lions chance to win goes way up. And yes, I say that understanding that 12/16 quarterbacks were taken out during the dominant 85 bear defenive run. This is not a new orleans price on ones head deal, the players just know.

We remember him throwing Cutler down to the turf with a really violent hit, some of us didnt mind because it was cutler. But this guy still has a pattern and I understand giving players good behaviour, but Suh has only been clean this season due to his impending lottery win.

So did he throw him or hit him? I'd love to see a video of this incredible act.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait... WHAT?!?! How is that possible? How can one be "off" a repear offenders list when theyv'e done it multiple times?

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need to get off your periods and get over it. The incessant whining is just pitiful.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait... WHAT?!?! How is that possible? How can one be "off" a repear offenders list when theyv'e done it multiple times?

A rule change prior to this season was what was cited. Basically, he played just enough games to clean his slate. The posters here that took the fine as Suh being found innocent are idiots, and uneducated about this matter. He was found guilty, he was simply treated like a first time offender because he went 32 games without an incident, and yes, the league counted preseason games.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need to get off your periods and get over it. The incessant whining is just pitiful.

Please take your own advice.

Originally Posted by TheConfidante
"Pretty hard to sack someone when you're getting held all game and no flag is thrown"