• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh wins appeal

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason why I picked the Lions to beat Dallas...Romo is toast by halftime .

Are you saying that the Packer Oline is much better than the great Dalls O line since the Lions couldnt sack a QB hopping around on one leg?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't worry about Suh. Our OL will flatten him like a pancake.
Good luck GNG. I use to like Det. Maybe I just felt bad for them. But after all these incidents I hope they never win a game.
AGAIN

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying that the Packer Oline is much better than the great Dalls O line since the Lions couldnt sack a QB hopping around on one leg?

Pretty hard to sack someone when you're getting held all game and no flag is thrown.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Suh even come close to living up to his expectations? I say, absolutely not...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh only eats white QBs and Legalizing weed nationwide.

:thumb:

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Suh even come close to living up to his expectations? I say, absolutely not...

I guess it depends on your expectations. Can't imagine expecting more than a perennial all pro DT.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshawn Lynch, fined $100,000 for not speaking to the media...

Suh, fined $70,000 for intentionally stepping on a HOF QB's injured leg...

Good thing Goodell has his priorities in perspective...

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have mixed feelings about this.

What he did was chickenshit and punk ass, totally stupid and somebody on the field needs to deliver justice to him.

On the other hand, Detroit now has no excuses.
If Detroit wants to be taken seriously, it has to take out Dallas.
Let's see whether Detroit can hang with the big boys in the NFL.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it depends on your expectations. Can't imagine expecting more than a perennial all pro DT.

He's been a disappointment to me personally....

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean as a person? Or production at his position?

Both... Seems like he's been inconsistent to me... Dominating one year... Good the next... Dominating the next year, good the next... etc... I guess I thought he would be an absolute beast dominating at a high level every single snap, each year...

I also thought he would be a better leader than he is as well... That's been a big disappointment imo... If a guy like Suh, was a great leader and commanded respect from his peers, that's what would make everyone around him that much better...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't worry about Suh. Our OL will flatten him like a pancake.

Um no... Suh will not get pushed around... He's stronger than any O-lineman thrown at him... He causes issues for any offensive line ... Like him or hate him he's a force upfront...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Defense > good offense at this stage if the game. Question is can Dallas get to Staffford and can they stop Megatron?

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFL @ all the clowns on this board who laughed at me when I said he would win it. Suck it haters.

LOSER. You were also on the Lions/Packers board guaranteeing a win for the Lions, and not only guaranteeing a win but saying the Lions would dominate. But I don't see you eating crow for that. You idiot.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the right decision. Even if intentional, this was just a step, not a stomp. That's a big difference, IMO. Sure he's a big man, but the force applied in a stomp is much, much greater.

So let me get this straight. You are saying that "even if it was intentional" it was "only a step" so he shouldn't be suspended? Are you telling me a 300+ pound man that steps on your leg can not injure you? Just stepping on a leg can definitely injure it and he should have been fined. That is the stupidest argument I have seen yet "it was only a step not a stomp". WOW.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOSER. You were also on the Lions/Packers board guaranteeing a win for the Lions, and not only guaranteeing a win but saying the Lions would dominate. But I don't see you eating crow for that. You idiot.

LOL. I never guaranteed anything. Sit down before you get spanked speaking that nonsense.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. You are saying that "even if it was intentional" it was "only a step" so he shouldn't be suspended? Are you telling me a 300+ pound man that steps on your leg can not injure you? Just stepping on a leg can definitely injure it and he should have been fined. That is the stupidest argument I have seen yet "it was only a step not a stomp". WOW.

LOL, I'm sorry that he stepped on your Aaron Rodgers. Have you been continuously crying since Sunday? It's the plain truth that stomping involves much more force than stepping on somebody. The NFL is made up of tough men, including Aaron Rodgers. He survived these steps just fine. The NFL reviewed it and decided that it wasn't worth a suspension. They made the right decision this time.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I'm sorry that he stepped on your Aaron Rodgers. Have you been continuously crying since Sunday? It's the plain truth that stomping involves much more force than stepping on somebody. The NFL is made up of tough men, including Aaron Rodgers. He survived these steps just fine. The NFL reviewed it and decided that it wasn't worth a suspension. They made the right decision this time.

I am trying to figure out why a Packer Lineman didn't plant him, instead of just letting him waltz away.
& if it is because none of them saw it originally. I am sure Rodgers let them know it in the huddle. Why not plant him the next play. Why let him get away with messing with your Qb scott free?

I did see a Packer lineman try to help Rodgers up, & Rodgers didn't seem he was too happy with the lineman either.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, the NFL doesn't have egg on their face, but the whole damn cheese omelette. I'm glad he's gonna play, because after the Cowboys roll Detroit, all the talking heads would be talking about is how Romo got a break with Suh being out. It's not gonna matter, the Lions are getting thumped