• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh wins appeal

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I see it you clown, but what is its purpose?
If you don't know what it's for then you won't miss it. Step the fuck up or forever be known as "Steve Dallas' little bitch". I don't know how I can make it any clearer for you.

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't know what it's for then you won't miss it. Step the fuck up or forever be known as "Steve Dallas' little bitch". I don't know how I can make it any clearer for you.

Lol. You are so cute. The fact that this is such a big deal to you means that this message board is much more important to you than it is to me. It must be a big part of your life. It means jackshit to me so for that reason, I will take you up on your offer.

If the Lions win in Dallas tomorrow, you will leave this board forever, give me your vcash, tell hammer to ban your IP, etc, etc.

If the Cowgirls win, I will do the same.

Deal? :)

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have an accord. I'll PM Hammer and get the details set in stone.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys in the playoffs (unchartered territory) and we have some very confident cowboy fans going against a hungry defense in Detroit and Romo 1 hit away from the nursing home.. I sure hope you all know what you are getting into.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys in the playoffs (unchartered territory) and we have some very confident cowboy fans going against a hungry defense in Detroit and Romo 1 hit away from the nursing home.. I sure hope you all know what you are getting into.
You can only listen to BS so long before you have to bitch slap a boy to teach him some manners.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can only listen to BS so long before you have to bitch slap a boy to
teach him some manners.

Only problem is, the Lions D bitch slaps people in their sleep. It's going to come down to turnovers and if Dallas can make noise by getting pressure on Stafford, it's going to be interesting. Because I know the Lions D will be coming for Romo's throat.

I live in Dallas and I am unbiased here. Hope it's a good game and I give kudos to you both for this bet. :lol:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remind me how many playoff appearances and victories the power house Lions have in the last millennium?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see any admin. agreeing to eliminate his posters for bets. (kinda counterproductive) but at least they dedicated on their bets LOL

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me how many playoff appearances and victories the power house Lions
have in the last millennium?

ZERO, but I will take solid D all day in the playoffs. Should be a good game, but I doubt Dallas dominates that defense. I don't know how cocky I would be, if I was a cowboys fan. That's all I am saying.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see any admin. agreeing to eliminate his posters for bets. (kinda counterproductive) but at least they dedicated on their bets LOL
I thought about that, but if a man makes a bet he pays the due. With or without the blessing of authority. Plus the blow back should be so intense the loser wouldn't dare show his AVI on this board again.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You are so cute. The fact that this is such a big deal to you means that this message board is much more important to you than it is to me. It must be a big part of your life. It means jackshit to me so for that reason, I will take you up on your offer.

If the Lions win in Dallas tomorrow, you will leave this board forever, give me your vcash, tell hammer to ban your IP, etc, etc.

We have an accord. I'll PM Hammer and get the details set in stone.

theConfidante...come on down...

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hhhmmm...