• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh lovers slap players dead in the face and bow to Rams DT

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys keep having your fun. It ain't going to be so funny when reality asserts itself this year.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stay out of it for now. But when you guys are eating soggy cornbread and drinking salty koolaid, I'll have my spurs on.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell was suh supposed to do last year? Place kick, throw the ball, run the ball, catch the ball and play all five offensive line positions? Because those are the reasons the lions werent legit super bowl contenders with him there, not the defense. If I recall the lions had a pretty dominant defense, and now the dolphins will.

I keep thinking you guys are joking but I youre not. Are there really fans that really credit 1 player from a team of 52 for all the success and blame the others for bad things? Thats a head scratcher. I've never seen this before.

I cant wait to see what happens to Miami. I bet they end up third in the division or something, even if the defense is good. Suh will have to do even more there than he did in Detroit. Lol

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read all the thread but when it comes to several million more plus the tax Suh would have to pay the city of Detroit because he works in Detroit plus the state tax he has to pay in Michigan equals a nice freaking house somewhere on a beach that would be considered free with what he would make and the taxes that would be taken.

Having said that, fuck Suh I think he is garbage as a person.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy singlehandledly dominated the boys, and they were a much better team than the lions last year.

I remember having a pretty good lead in that game. Seemed the offense showed early and the defense left late. I did not see domination in second half.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't see his two sacks in one series?
Yep... No game is won or lost in one series or one play as some make it out to be.

Those two sacks are no different than the flag pickup. Three plays amongst many that makeup a game.

Sorry Smitty, or anyone else. Football is a team sport. Nobody will change my perspective on that. The lack of Prater is not the only reason the Bills lose occurred. It had huge implications, but not the only reason in a game that has over 100 snaps.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep thinking you guys are joking but I youre not. Are there really fans that really credit 1 player from a team of 52 for all the success and blame the others for bad things? Thats a head scratcher. I've never seen this before.

I cant wait to see what happens to Miami. I bet they end up third in the division or something, even if the defense is good. Suh will have to do even more there than he did in Detroit. Lol

Cool. I'll take that bet. Don't punk out either when Miami finishes better then you expect and you have to rock a Dolphins avatar for all of 2016.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I perfer cash.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. I'll take that bet. Don't punk out either when Miami finishes better then you expect and you have to rock a Dolphins avatar for all of 2016.
So if the Dolphins win like 7 or 8 games then? :noidea:

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read all the thread but when it comes to several million more plus the tax Suh would have to pay the city of Detroit because he works in Detroit plus the state tax he has to pay in Michigan equals a nice freaking house somewhere on a beach that would be considered free with what he would make and the taxes that would be taken.

Having said that, fuck Suh I think he is garbage as a person.

I don't blame him for not wanting to feed the welfare state of Michigan. Crackheads on section 8 housing with high end cars, wanting hardwood floors and granite counter tops. lol

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame him for not wanting to feed the welfare state of Michigan. Crackheads on section 8 housing with high end cars, wanting hardwood floors and granite counter tops. lol
So since they have no jobs and no money that means they shouldn't have a right to the finer things in life!? You're a heartless monster!

lol

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you somehow think Miami-Dade County is different? That's every state, not just Michigan.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So since they have no jobs and no money that means they shouldn't have a right to the finer things in life!? You're a heartless monster!

lol

I don't mind their being a safety net for people who fall on hard times. This lady calls me up, says she's moving from San Diego to Vegas. Has section 8 housing setup but needs a 2 car garage for her and her husbands high end automobiles. Then says she doesn't want to live in the ghetto and likes hardwood floors. GTFO

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you somehow think Miami-Dade County is different? That's every state, not just Michigan.

I know. There are plenty of them in Nevada too. Shit is annoying when they act like they need to live in palaces and drive fancy cars though.

I'm all for there being social health care in America but if you want to have a nice house and car. Go out and work for that shit.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... No game is won or lost in one series or one play as some make it out to be.

Those two sacks are no different than the flag pickup. Three plays amongst many that makeup a game.

Sorry Smitty, or anyone else. Football is a team sport. Nobody will change my perspective on that. The lack of Prater is not the only reason the Bills lose occurred. It had huge implications, but not the only reason in a game that has over 100 snaps.

I couldn't care less about that flag pickup. (They were ahead)

And never said its not a team effort. But it's tough for a team to win when the other team is better at most positions and the positions where we werent, were performing like shat. Which was the case for most of the second half. Aside from Suh.

Haley Joe fumbling twice to finish things out seemed a fitting end. To me anyways.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haley Joel Stafford. That still makes me laugh.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand its a team effort gandy but some players are mvps and can make everyone around them better like suh and others are role players. Lions d will be middle of the pack with suh departing.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand its a team effort gandy but some players are mvps and can make everyone around them better like suh and others are role players. Lions d will be middle of the pack with suh departing.

NOOOO! They got better. Austin will play DT. Or Raiola. Doesn't matter w this scheme.