• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh lovers slap players dead in the face and bow to Rams DT

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly Suh doesn't need a winner built around him since he's instantly turned that scrub Miami roster into a world-beater.

Obviously Suh wasn't playing to his potential while in Detroit, since he's so awesome that it doesn't matter who plays around him. So, apparently, he fucked us by leaving and fucked us for years before that by sand-bagging that and not playing nearly as well for us as he apparently is going to for Miami...

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not. Your dad can't draft. 5 years never once came close to building a winner around him. Pathetic.
Seems like to me....that Suh could make you pay him all of your income also since you're swinging on his nuts so tough. I'm sure the Dolphins have room for an extra fan.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like to me....that Suh could make you pay him all of your income also since you're swinging on his nuts so tough. I'm sure the Dolphins have room for an extra fan.

Me, Smitty and Fog are going parasailing in Miami for week 1.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1344278056_parasailing_takeoff_fail.gif

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do know I can't wait to see all the Dolphins fans bitching "WHERE THE FUCK IS SUH WE'RE PAYING YOU A HUNDRED MIL" when he doesn't show up for voluntary off season workouts.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not be foolish here. If Suh has ever said he wants to be in Detroit, those words translate to this; "I want to be in Detroit as long as they outbid everyone for my services."

And lets stop acting like "extra" millions of dollars make no difference. Think about how Miami came up with the contract they gave him for a minute. Now, surely they know the Lions are strapped financially and would only be able to go so high. Knowing that, Miami at millions on top of what they may have thought the Lions could afford. Miami was just willing to dismantle their team for Suh while the Lions just wanted to give him what he asked for while keeping the team in tact.

I think it was an extra 2 million a year with no state tax that comes out to another 5 million or so?

So he was supposed to STAY in Michigan and take 11 less million?

I had had 4,000 dollars to my name and got the fuck out of Michigan. Nobody in their right mind would stay in Michigan to take 11 less million. People are being delusional or hateful. All you hoe's would do the same thing.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was an extra 2 million a year with no state tax that comes out to another 5 million or so?

So he was supposed to STAY in Michigan and take 11 less million?

I had had 4,000 dollars to my name and got the fuck out of Michigan. Nobody in their right mind would stay in Michigan to take 11 less million. People are being delusional or hateful. All you hoe's would do the same thing.
I'd rather be in Michigan than Florida any day of the week, but for the amount of $$ we're talking about here, at $10 million +, then it's kind of a no-brainer. Most players don't make that much in their whole time in the leage so an "extra" $10 or $12 million is a whole lotta money in the long run, especially at Suh's age. He'll be able to turn that $10 mill into $100 mill or more by the time he's 60 or so...

But as to the Michigan vs. Florida debate, Michigan wins that one hands-down. You really should try to get north of the Saginaw/Bay City line sometime, there's a helluva lot more to be had then the shitty urban areas in the southern-half of the state. I'll take my sandy beaches (with fresh water, thank you very much), beautiful summers, millions of acres of forest, super-low crime rate, and general lack of people over the humidity, crime, and packed-in population that is Florida. It's a nice place to visit on spring break, but I'll take a pass on ever wanting to live there.

It's too bad you seem so proud of leaving- not too many states offer a better place to live. Colorado and Washington/Oregon (maybe Northern California, too) are about the only ones that come to mind...

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather be in Michigan than Florida any day of the week, but for the amount of $$ we're talking about here, at $10 million +, then it's kind of a no-brainer. Most players don't make that much in their whole time in the leage so an "extra" $10 or $12 million is a whole lotta money in the long run, especially at Suh's age. He'll be able to turn that $10 mill into $100 mill or more by the time he's 60 or so...

But as to the Michigan vs. Florida debate, Michigan wins that one hands-down. You really should try to get north of the Saginaw/Bay City line sometime, there's a helluva lot more to be had then the shitty urban areas in the southern-half of the state. I'll take my sandy beaches (with fresh water, thank you very much), beautiful summers, millions of acres of forest, super-low crime rate, and general lack of people over the humidity, crime, and packed-in population that is Florida. It's a nice place to visit on spring break, but I'll take a pass on ever wanting to live there.

It's too bad you seem so proud of leaving- not too many states offer a better place to live. Colorado and Washington/Oregon (maybe Northern California, too) are about the only ones that come to mind...

Yeah, it's all subjective. I get that.

Yes, I lived in the southern half. All I saw there was dead end- $10 an hour factory jobs, fat white chicks who were single moms and religious nut jobs everywhere. All the good looking, intelligent girls either moved away or were married at 19 with 2 kids.

I've lived in Vegas over 10 years now. Chicks are still hot and not all bogged down with multiple kids(still bat shit crazy however). Weather is sunny everyday. No fucking snow(I'm not 8 years old anymore interested in making snow angels and snowmen). No state income tax. A 3-4 hour drive to either the Grand Canyon (if you're an outdoorsy type) or L.A (if you are a city type).

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if I was making that money, I could live anywhere. So really no debate IMO on living location. Now tax reasons, yes FL it is. I blame that gazillionare mofo for giving advice and Suh apparently listened to him. He took every penny he could get. Usually I get happy seeing his name. The way he pronounces his last name irritates me also.

For leaving MI...second best choice in life I ever made.(first was leaving D.C. area) Wish I knew I could work anywhere as opposed to working local when I moved to Iowa. I fricking hate Iowa. Would have moved south in the Ozarks without hesitation.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's sad all the posters that hate on suh after the good years suh gave the lions. I'm more disappointed than anyone that he skipped town but anyone that tells you they wouldn't take a huge pay raise to move to Miami from Michigan is just fooling themselves. A month ago everyone loved suh, now they hate him and think he sucks because be took more money? Loyalty is extremely overrated in professional sports. The lions or any other teams r*pe players all of the time. There's no such thing as loyalty in this business. Quit being such emotional messes.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say I have seen one guy who actually stayed loyal recently in sports. Jared Weaver took less money to stay in Anahiem and stated the contract he got from them was plenty. No need for the extra 20 some million he was offered. Very rare!

I am just glad God did not tell him to go to Miami like He did Puljols.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will guarantee that there are a great many people who have made changes for more greenbacks and wished they were back making less $ but being a whole lot happier. There are far more important things than the amount on your W-2.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all fairness Suh had no affiliation with Detroit prior to being drafted here and got offered 8 figures more (that's a lot a cheese for his future family) to move to sunny Miami.

Think of it this way- you grew up a Lions fan, happened to be a great safety, got drafted by the Bills. You played well there for four years, and generally liked it. But then you hit free agency and San Diego is offering you over $10 million more than Buffalo can offer. Are you really that loyal to Buffalo?

I'm biased, so I think he's a swindling douchebag, but I don't blame him entirely, either... It's purely a business decision to everyone involved, except us. In our world it would basically amount to being offered a huge raise to go do the very same thing you're doing now, only somewhere else, for a competitive company, and for drastically more money. We're the only ones interested in the fate of our particular company. It's not as if the Detroit Lions found Suh in a pile of garbage in a alley and turned him into the monster DT he is today.

But it still sucks. And he's an asshole.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who really gives a f*ck anymore? He took the money and nobody can blame him for that. He's a great talent but also a ticking time bomb. Bye dude. As for the so called nut swingers ....it's like watching a libtard trying to debate ..."Suh just put Miami in the playoffs"....are you kidding me with that shizz? I guarantee they miss the playoffs this year. And as for beating NE once w/o Suh ...fk'n duh it's a divisional rival familiarity should at least get you close. My lord put the damn pipe down for a change and rustle up what few brain cells you have left for chrissakes. And before the short bus special comes on and tries to blast me for being a Mayhew lover......bitch please.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who really gives a f*ck anymore? He took the money and nobody can blame him for that. He's a great talent but also a ticking time bomb. Bye dude. As for the so called nut swingers ....it's like watching a libtard trying to debate ..."Suh just put Miami in the playoffs"....are you kidding me with that shizz? I guarantee they miss the playoffs this year. And as for beating NE once w/o Suh ...fk'n duh it's a divisional rival familiarity should at least get you close. My lord put the damn pipe down for a change and rustle up what few brain cells you have left for chrissakes. And before the short bus special comes on and tries to blast me for being a Mayhew lover......bitch please.
In my notes....

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tumblr_me62yrc7hN1qhj7tyo1_500.gif

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suhs gone. I wanted him here. I'm over it. Don't give a fuck any more, honestly. Still think he would've stayed here had the front office played their cards right. Think about it, he could've visited the Raiders. He could've visited the Jags. If he was that much about every penny he could've have squeezed every dime out by driving teams offers against each other.

No doubt he couldve got $20 mil a year. The difference in Miami was they stroked his ego good. They laid out the pitch. "Look, we want you here. We don't care who we gotta get rid of. We don't care about possible tampering. You are the best defensive player and we can be successful building a team around you. Here's a blank check to prove it. Martin Mayhew won't sign you at any cost. We will."

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or...Oakland and the Bags figured that it just aint that serious to overpay one damn guy. They could offered huge amounts and probably offered something less than what Miami was willing to pay.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to see Suh sack Brady and stomp on his fuckin deflated balls!!!!