• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh lovers slap players dead in the face and bow to Rams DT

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think yer way too high.

Lions fans are cap experts after years of studying this successful financial football gargantuan of an organization.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions fans are cap experts after years of studying this successful financial football gargantuan of an organization.
We've been spoiled as Lions fans.

Only two franchises have ever been perfect in a season. Our Lions and OUR Dolphins.

Thanks Mayhew!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been spoiled as Lions fans.

Only two franchises have ever been perfect in a season. Our Lions and OUR Dolphins.

Thanks Mayhew!

Obviously our parents humped under a shining star to breed such lucky football fans. What are the chances of Suh aligning the two greatest teams in history (physically and fiscally) for us to enjoy?

Thanks, God.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is the greatest player...and he tries to rob franchises blind.

And it worked...

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is the greatest player...and he tries to rob franchises blind.

And it worked...
'72 Dolphins team won't be poppin champagne this year. The '15 Dolphins are going undefeated and winning the SB. Guaranteed now that Suh is in the team. In fact, the owner is thinking of changing the team to the Miami Suhphins. It only seems fitting. A decision will be made by the end of the weekend I heard.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell was suh supposed to do last year? Place kick, throw the ball, run the ball, catch the ball and play all five offensive line positions? Because those are the reasons the lions werent legit super bowl contenders with him there, not the defense. If I recall the lions had a pretty dominant defense, and now the dolphins will.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell was suh supposed to do last year? Place kick, throw the ball, run the ball, catch the ball and play all five offensive line positions? Because those are the reasons the lions werent legit super bowl contenders with him there, not the defense. If I recall the lions had a pretty dominant defense, and now the dolphins will.

Guy singlehandledly dominated the boys, and they were a much better team than the lions last year.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy singlehandledly dominated the boys, and they were a much better team than the lions last year.
Rewatched that heartbreaker last week.

Wish I wouldn't have. Stafford and Levy really shit the bed in the 4th.

And Sam fuckin Martin. Almost unbelievable how Un-clutch e'ryone but SupahSuh was when it mattered.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is this not like saying CJ, Bush, Bell , and Matty should have tackled and made a stop for defense? As they pretty manhandled some teams offensively the year before. With no assistance from all mighty Suh.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this not like saying CJ, Bush, Bell , and Matty should have tackled and made a stop for defense? As they pretty manhandled some teams offensively the year before. With no assistance from all mighty Suh.
Suh never led the league in fumbles, did he?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh will lead the league in ALL offensive and defensive categories this year. He IS the Miami Dolphins.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a friend, I'm going to tell you to snap out of it. You're better than this rainbow room shit.

Suh leads all DT's in the NFL since 2010. Most sacks. Most tackles. Most QB's pressures. Most QB knockdowns. All verifiable facts.

You guys acting like Suh just all of of a sudden got good under Austin need to stop drinking during the games.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a friend, I'm going to tell you to snap out of it. You're better than this rainbow room shit.

Suh leads all DT's in the NFL since 2010. Most sacks. Most tackles. Most QB's pressures. Most QB knockdowns. All verifiable facts.

You guys acting like Suh just all of of a sudden got good under Austin need to stop drinking during the games.

I am well aware of what Suh is and can be Rob. I also realize this is a team sport, and to blame 52 other guys is utterly crazy. Which is what Laker did. So the year before when the offense carried this team and the defense was middle of the road. I kept hearing well the scheme this the scheme that... Austin knew how to finally use Suh is what you said and that Schwartz's wide 9 was bad.
Well , Rob you can call me rainbows or whatever. I am not going to guarantee Miami anything just because you feel Suh will give them automatically extra wins. What if the scheme from new coach is not utilizing Suh. Sure I will give you Suh will get his stats. Always has, just does not always equate to wins. I have witnessed that factually. I just think without emotions Rob.

Most dominate defensive player in the game at the moment has not lead his team, albeit a team sport of 52 others to anything special. It ain't Suh I'm tallingbough either...

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most dominate defensive player in the game at the moment has not lead his team, albeit a team sport of 52 others to anything special. It ain't Suh I'm tallingbough either...
NT2bGBn.jpg